1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

hate you nattorei... long standard OU warstory

Discussion in 'Warstory Archive' started by komoku, Dec 2, 2010.

1. fighting103

fighting103

wow this was a great warstory! I like to hear long painful ones :D Great commentating

10/10 good job!
  2. DragNezone

DragNezone

clearly my favorite warstory of 5th gen as most seem ok this one had great formatting, excellent battle and nice commentary to know what you were thinking. 9.5/10
  3. Lunarian

Lunarian

Great warstory. Great and intense battle but a misplay right off the bat made me want to not read the warstory but I'm glad I didn't =D.
  4. Juice!

Juice!

This was awesome. Now, my question is this... you're new, and this is your first warstory, how were you able to manage to make it really good? It seems everyone else that is posting their first warstory isn't able to do this. =P

Haha, with that said, excellent read dude. The K-fucking-O bit with Heatran made me giggle, and the comments were very detailed, I felt like I could see inside your head. You explained yourself well. Easily one of the best 5th gen stories to date.

9/10. =)
  5. monkfish

monkfish what are birds?
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

very glad i read this, a good match with 2 good players and entertaining and insightful commentary - a warstory rarity. 5 stars (1 luvdisc...)

one thing that made me curious: "nattbutt"..?
  6. Encube

Encube

[​IMG]
  7. LeviLamprey

LeviLamprey

This was such an interesting warstory! Proving Gyara is awesome without super-duper pwnage Attack! I agree Nattorei is a f*ck. But this has to be the best i've read yet! Loved the Heatran prediction! 9.999/10. I just didn't like 'Nattbutt' as a nickname.
  8. komoku

komoku

I read most of the ones in the archive, plus i've been lurking around the forums since i first found smogon ;P

well originally i had a few more curse words in the story, but seemed people were put off by that, so i turned a lot of them into harmless versions. "nattbutt" became one of the casualties ;P
  9. windwolf777

windwolf777

Hands a Luvdisk. Nice work man. 1 of the best i've ever read. Your thoughts came out and like somebody else said "It was like i could see inside your head"
  10. SlimMan

SlimMan

I just played you on PO. I saw your team and everything. It was cool.

I'm actually proud of myself for winning, because this warstory proves that you're no scrub.
  11. Acklow

Acklow

Great warstory. This certainly was well done and deserves some more recognition, as it is amongst the best 5th gen warstories we got on site right now.

Also: I tested your Gyarados a few battles, and I have to admit, the thing is a beast. Although you lack the ability to phaze subbed up pokes, it still is able to deal major damage across the board and has its uses early and late game.
  12. XIIIII

XIIIII

easily the best warstory this generation
  13. TheKay

TheKay

I found this to be an exceptional warstory. Your commentary made me lol, for real. Very few things on the intarwebs can do that. Nice predict with the Heatran, btw.

9.5/10
  14. Xav

Xav

This was an excellent warstory. The comments allow us to easily understand your thought processes and reasoning behind each move and this made it more enjoyable. Despite the length, it still retained excitement and suspense. Unlike many other warstories, this was actually a good battle, with good predictions and planning on both sides. I look foward to more of your work in the future and good luck.
  15. Lyon Artime

Lyon Artime

9/10. It's nice to see a very high quality Warstory in Uncharted.
  16. Ninjadolphin

Ninjadolphin

Great war story. Best one ive seen in a while
  17. SlimMan

SlimMan

xD
    Lyon, you haven't posted since the thread on if we should have a banlist. That was months ago! What have you been doing this whole time!? lol

Anyway...... agreed
  18. Stallion

Stallion Joe Cool
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

I'll be honest, I initally ignored this warstory due to the title (long standard warstory - that's not gonna grab anyones attention). However, I saw the Luvdiscs pile up and decided to give it a spin. Great battle, you had a couple of misplays (more so early game) but did very well overall against a good opponent. You illustrated your thoughts in depth as a good warstory should, very impressive stuff mate!. You get a <3disc from me.
  19. Pidge

Pidge

It was an interesting read with funny parts that I'm pretty sure everyone has already mentioned (nattbutt, Heatran KO).
  20. guanlong

guanlong

This was an awesome warstory. Gyaraboss. Much better than many of those UT warstories I've seen so far. 9/10

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)