hate you nattorei... long standard OU warstory

clearly my favorite warstory of 5th gen as most seem ok this one had great formatting, excellent battle and nice commentary to know what you were thinking. 9.5/10

Great warstory. Great and intense battle but a misplay right off the bat made me want to not read the warstory but I'm glad I didn't =D.

This was awesome. Now, my question is this... you're new, and this is your first warstory, how were you able to manage to make it really good? It seems everyone else that is posting their first warstory isn't able to do this. =P

Haha, with that said, excellent read dude. The K-fucking-O bit with Heatran made me giggle, and the comments were very detailed, I felt like I could see inside your head. You explained yourself well. Easily one of the best 5th gen stories to date.

9/10. =)

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
very glad i read this, a good match with 2 good players and entertaining and insightful commentary - a warstory rarity. 5 stars (1 luvdisc...)

one thing that made me curious: "nattbutt"..?

This was such an interesting warstory! Proving Gyara is awesome without super-duper pwnage Attack! I agree Nattorei is a f*ck. But this has to be the best i've read yet! Loved the Heatran prediction! 9.999/10. I just didn't like 'Nattbutt' as a nickname.

This was awesome. Now, my question is this... you're new, and this is your first warstory, how were you able to manage to make it really good? It seems everyone else that is posting their first warstory isn't able to do this. =P
I read most of the ones in the archive, plus i've been lurking around the forums since i first found smogon ;P

very glad i read this, a good match with 2 good players and entertaining and insightful commentary - a warstory rarity. 5 stars (1 luvdisc...)

one thing that made me curious: "nattbutt"..?
This was such an interesting warstory! Proving Gyara is awesome without super-duper pwnage Attack! I agree Nattorei is a f*ck. But this has to be the best i've read yet! Loved the Heatran prediction! 9.999/10. I just didn't like 'Nattbutt' as a nickname.
well originally i had a few more curse words in the story, but seemed people were put off by that, so i turned a lot of them into harmless versions. "nattbutt" became one of the casualties ;P

Hands a Luvdisk. Nice work man. 1 of the best i've ever read. Your thoughts came out and like somebody else said "It was like i could see inside your head"

I just played you on PO. I saw your team and everything. It was cool.

I'm actually proud of myself for winning, because this warstory proves that you're no scrub.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Great warstory. This certainly was well done and deserves some more recognition, as it is amongst the best 5th gen warstories we got on site right now.

Also: I tested your Gyarados a few battles, and I have to admit, the thing is a beast. Although you lack the ability to phaze subbed up pokes, it still is able to deal major damage across the board and has its uses early and late game.

I found this to be an exceptional warstory. Your commentary made me lol, for real. Very few things on the intarwebs can do that. Nice predict with the Heatran, btw.

9.5/10

This was an excellent warstory. The comments allow us to easily understand your thought processes and reasoning behind each move and this made it more enjoyable. Despite the length, it still retained excitement and suspense. Unlike many other warstories, this was actually a good battle, with good predictions and planning on both sides. I look foward to more of your work in the future and good luck.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I'll be honest, I initally ignored this warstory due to the title (long standard warstory - that's not gonna grab anyones attention). However, I saw the Luvdiscs pile up and decided to give it a spin. Great battle, you had a couple of misplays (more so early game) but did very well overall against a good opponent. You illustrated your thoughts in depth as a good warstory should, very impressive stuff mate!. You get a <3disc from me.

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
It was an interesting read with funny parts that I'm pretty sure everyone has already mentioned (nattbutt, Heatran KO).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)