Haunter, Misdreavus, and more

Sanglunaria's Art

Some of my favorite Pokemon (my favorite types are ghost, psychic, and dark) and my original character, Midnite. Drawn mostly with prismacolor pencils, ink pen, and background done on photoshop. I hope you enjoy. ^_^

I'm not into vampires and similar stuff much, but the drawing is really well done. (: Mewtwo's shading is the best, Haunter looks almost exactly like his anime, Misdreavus is top evil and Dusclops' eye is very very good.

I'm not sure about Dusclops' coloring in though, but that's really the only thing I don't like.

Ah yeah, I didn't color Dusclops with a colored pencil- I used a mechanical pencil (I have a thing against pencils you have to sharpen, so I didn't have one at hand), so it was kind of hard to color him.

I also forgot to mention that the picture was actually bigger than my scanner, which is why Haunter and Mewtwo are partially cut off.

I guess I should've titled the thread "Sanglunaria's Art Thread" or something. (Oops.) Anyhow, this is a guardian angel. Done completely in prismacolor pencils and ink.

Results of a "request" of sorts. Someone mentioned the Mudkip meme to me a few days ago, and while I admit I don't quite understand it, I still drew a picture.

The.Lost.Hylian

Conquer your Shadow
is a Researcher Alumnus
As a fellow artist, let me suggest that when you draw people (or humanoid things), maybe get a camera and take pictures of yours or someone's body parts in the poses you want. This way, you can use them as reference to make your drawing look more realistic. I use my webcam to take pictures of my hands in different positions often, so I have the most realistic look to them.

Otherwise, I like your Prismacoloring in your first picture, but like Mekkah said, Dusclops is lacking a little. Maybe if you used a blender on him...

Yes, I am more often than not too lazy to take pictures for the sake of references. >.> Usually I just look at pictures on deviantart or my mangas for reference... I HATE DRAWING HANDS VERY MUCH. ._.

I started on this self-portrait a while back, and even today it's still not finished. (That's the top part a violin that's in my hand, btw.) You can definitely tell drawing people realistically is not my forte... My dad (who also draws) constantly bugs me about severely lacking in the texture department.

The.Lost.Hylian

Conquer your Shadow
is a Researcher Alumnus
Excellent line on the violin. The shading isn't too bad on your face either. Just don't give up on it like I give up on so many of my art projects!

Didn't notice your thread before, so is valid i say, that Gengar is awesome!, i really love that pokemon, well done!.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)