Sticky Have a question? Ask it here! (NOT SM QUESTIONS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found two of them without using Rock Smash. You should encounter them by simply walking. I caught two in Reflection Cave so I know they're there.
Were you playing X or Y? Thinking it might be a version exclusive cause no way would I have gone 100 encounters without even seeing one. Right?

Is there a place to exp train that is better than the e4, or is there a way to make the e4 stronger, because I feel like lv 65's are gonna start to become really slow.....
Also what is with the ability of not being able to trade Pokemon with HM moves....

Where can I find Sableye? Serebii says Reflection Cave but after 70 encounters I'm starting to think it's not gonna show... certain time of day or certain part of the cave?
I did find several Sableyes in my trip through the Reflection Cave. They're not the most common, but they do appear. Yu're probably being unlucky.

Hi, why cant I obtain Mawilite ??
Its already post game for me. I looked for it at 8-9pm ....

Added: Just realize i dint properly finish postgame

Last edited:
Where are friend codes at? I've looked all over the PSS and I can't find them.
Friend codes are actually your 3DS friend codes. Go to your home screen and click on the orange square smiley at the top. You can enter in the codes there.

Also what is with the ability of not being able to trade Pokemon with HM moves....
It's to prevent you from trapping yourself in an area without Fly or Waterfall to escape, for example.

I've had conflicting advice on this so thought I'd join up here, folks seem knowledgeable haha. My honedge has just evolved into a duoblade. I already have a dusk stone and was wondering should I evolve it now or wait? I have heard sacred sword is a great move to have and some have told me I must keep it at duoblade until it learns it, can anyone verify whether this is true or if I should evolve it now and it'll be okay to learn kings shield and sacred sword? I know there's a the move relearner, but I assume he's near the end and I've only just gotten gym badge 3 (yeah..xp share has been off for a couple of levels now, it's too easy).

Does anyone know how to get into the Boutique in Lumiose City? I've beaten the game and I'm still getting the "you're not stylish enough" excuse...

Serabii says that I need to talk to Alexa and beat some trainers but I don't know what/where those trainers are.

Does anyone know how to get into the Boutique in Lumiose City? I've beaten the game and I'm still getting the "you're not stylish enough" excuse...

Serabii says that I need to talk to Alexa and beat some trainers but I don't know what/where those trainers are.
I beat the Looker detective ageency subplot, and that seems to have unlocked it for me.
That's postgame though.

whenever i attempt to trade with the GTS, after i select a trade and prepare to go through with it, i get this message: A communication error has occurred. Press the POWER button, and end the game.

It doesn't show up for the Wonder Trade.

Any ideas?

Does anyone know where you can find those elemental gems which boost the power of moves of a certain type once, i.e. Fighting Gem, Poison Gem, etc?

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Where can I find Sableye? Serebii says Reflection Cave but after 70 encounters I'm starting to think it's not gonna show... certain time of day or certain part of the cave?
Just came across one. It was about the fourth encounter in. It was on the second floor, after you come in from the Shalour City entrance. It's also 11am right now so I don't think it's time of day really. Maybe just super uncommon.

My team is Mega Charizard Y, Blaziken, Tyrantrum, and Greninja.
I have just reached the "Ice Cave", or whatever it is called.

What Pokemon should I add to my team? I am primarily concerned with fixing my water vulnerability...

Edit: I'm playing through Y.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)