Sticky Have a question? Ask it here! (NOT SM QUESTIONS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Starmie exclusive to either version? I'm buying this game at midnight and if only one version has Starmie that's the one I want.
If I recall correctly, Starmie is exclusive to X.

Starmie is the reason I want to get X also (having thunderbolt and icebeam obtainable from gyms), assuming I'm not getting both.

I have an E-Shop question when I buy X and Y on the e-shop will I only need two twenty dollar E-Shop points or is there tax there( I live in Canada so its the Canadian E-Shop)

I don't have the game yet, so sorry if I may not post here yet :x
But I have a dilemma.

I can't choose between fennekin and froakie. I was team fennekin all the way in the beginning, untill I found these things out:
-I am surely getting charmander because it has an amazing Mega evolution, but that means i'll have 2 fire starter pokemon to start with in the game.
-The 3rd evolution of fennekin isn't as awesome as froakies.. But I still rather have fennekin than froakie to begin with >.< because it's fire/pshychic n.n

My question is, who wil be better to choose if I'm going to get it together with charmander? is having 2 firestarters to begin with diffecult?
Sorry if i'm not really clear, english isn't my native language and explaining things has always been a problem for me xD
You also get the starter you are weak against post game, so if you choose froakie you will eventually get delphox as well and it seems fire will have an early game advantage.

You also get the starter you are weak against post game, so if you choose froakie you will eventually get delphox as well and it seems fire will have an early game advantage.
Really? O: That's awesome :D
So if I choose Fennekin, I'll get a chespin later in the game right?
If so I'll choose froakie and charmander :3 In that way i'll still get my delphox later on :D
thanks for the response n.n

Question, and I don't want spoilers for the game.. so im afraid to browse this thread atm.

But is there any terrain or environment differences between X and Y? Much like how White and Black and differences? One more Natural and another more Structural.

quote me if you have the answer, so i can just go straight to the post.

Does anyone know if drain kiss is physical or special, looks like it'll be a great move for either mawile or sylveon but not both, would be useful to know distribution would be nice as well (apparently Vivillon gets it?)

I have 100 dolars in my canadian e-shop. But i live in brasil, will the game be downloadable at midnight from brazil or at midnight from canada? If its midnight from canada, it will be the midnight from where in canada?

I have a question about the ability capsule.
Is it an item the pokemon holds that lets it change ability in battle, or a consume item that permanently changes its ability?

most definitely.

+Atk -SpA, and Chespin is a physical attacker (or at least it'll grow to be one, I don't have the game quite yet)
Thanks, I got a digital copy so I already have my game. I was surprised that the digital copy allows you to choose the language of the game. Is this normal for digital copies? Can it be done on the new retail copy as well?

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Thanks, I got a digital copy so I already have my game. I was surprised that the digital copy allows you to choose the language of the game. Is this normal for digital copies? Can it be done on the new retail copy as well?
That is one of the new features of XY. You can play any game in any language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)