Have you ever wanted to write a warstory? Warmachine 1.0 RELEASED! + a [warstory]

Warmachine - the wonderful Warstory formatter
Download links and program information moved to Contributions and Corrections as per mod request.

I have just released version 1.0 of my new warstory formatting program, Warmachine. The purpose of this thread is to provide a demonstration of Warmachine's capabilities. For information and downloads of Warmachine, or to leave comments/bug reports/ feature requests, please see my thread in the contributions and corrections section.

Now that that's taken care of, allow me to demonstrate the power of Warmachine with a warstory of my own!

This wasn't the greatest battle in the world, but it's recent and fairly good. The main purpose of this is a demonstration of Warmachine anyway so here we go!

ZOU's moves will look like this.
the_artic_one's moves will look like this.
other text will look like this.
Leftovers will be removed.
Nicknames will be removed.
Sandstorm/hail damage will be removed.
Scores will be shown after each KO.

Rules: Ladder Match, Sleep Clause, Freeze Clause, OHKO Clause, Evasion Clause, Species Clause, Strict Damage Clause
ZOU sent out Gyarados (lvl 100 Gyarados ?).
the_artic_one sent out Clefable (lvl 100 Clefable ?).
Gyarados's intimidate cut Clefable's attack!
ZOU switched in Heracross (lvl 100 Heracross ?).
Clefable used Encore.
But it failed!
Clefable was badly poisoned!
---
Since most people underestimate Clefable, I was expecting either a dragon dance or a waterfall to scout for counters, either way encore would give me a free switch for one of my other pokemon. Zou must have thought I was carrying thunderbolt though since he switched to heracross.

the_artic_one switched in Muk (lvl 100 Muk ?).
Heracross used Megahorn.
It's not very effective...
Muk lost 25% of its health.
---
Clefable fears close combat so I switch in Muk who can take anything most heracross can throw at him and set up. Notice here that Warmachine has automatically removed my Muk's black sludge recovery.

ZOU switched in Gyarados (lvl 100 Gyarados ?).
Gyarados's intimidate cut Muk's attack!
Muk used Curse.
Muk's speed was lowered.
Muk's attack was raised.
Muk's defence was raised.
---
Cursing here was probably a bad idea, Gyarados with EQ will do waay too much damage to Muk even after a curse. I probably should have poison jabbed here to get a little damage + possible poison on Gyarados but for some reason, I didn't think he'd come back in.

the_artic_one switched in Slowbro (lvl 100 Slowbro ?).
Gyarados used Taunt.
Slowbro fell for the taunt!
---
The fact that he used taunt got me wondering whether he even HAD eq. Slowbro doesn't exacly like being taunted but he doesn't need any of his non-attacking moves to beat a gyarados.

ZOU switched in Celebi (lvl 100 Celebi).
Slowbro used Hidden Power.
Celebi lost 7% of its health.
---
Predicting my HP electric, he switches in Celebi who is always a big problem for my mostly-UU team (I was testing out my team for an upcoming draft league you see. If Lord Alchemy is reading this STOP SCOUTING ME).

the_artic_one switched in Clefable (lvl 100 Clefable ?).
Celebi used Grass Knot.
Clefable lost 17% of its health.
Clefable is hurt by poison!
---
When it comes to countering Celebi, Clefable is all talk. With no special attack EV's he's actually completely walled unless he gets crit/freeze hax. Luckily Celebi are just as walled by my Clefable as he is by them. so they tend to go away rather than getting into a stall war with me.

Clefable used Ice Beam.
Heracross lost 22% of its health.
---
I know heracross is coming in so I fire off an ice beam in hope of hurting him as much as possible. It does a rather pathetic amount of damage but I'll take what I can get.

Clefable used Protect.
Clefable protected itself!
Heracross used Stone Edge.
Clefable protected itself!
---
This time I scout with protect in case he decides to use SE which probably wouldn't be very good for Muk's health. It turns out that my huch was correct. Assuming he's scarfed (since I've seen no lefties or life orb or even burn orb), I go for donphan.

the_artic_one switched in Donphan (lvl 100 Donphan ?).
Heracross used Megahorn.
Donphan lost 29% of its health.
---
O.o Since he's obviously not choiced he probably had either a wide lense or an expert belt, either way it scares me since I'll have a hard time "countering" him. At least the lack of scarf means I can probably revenge kill him fairly easily.

Gyarados's intimidate cut Donphan's attack!
Donphan used Stealth Rock.
Pointed stones float in the air around your foe's team!
---
I go for stealth rock since I'm not likely to get many free donphan turns with celebi and gyarados lurking around. I was actually pretty surprised that he didn't stay in and try to wear down donphan further.

Gyarados used Dragon Dance.
Gyarados's attack was raised.
Gyarados's speed was raised.
---
I switch to slowbro once again since I'm still not sure what gyarados's last move is. Unless I come in on a crit stone edge, there isn't much he can do to really threaten slowbro.

ZOU switched in Tentacruel (lvl 100 Tentacruel ?).
Pointed stones dug into Tentacruel.
Tentacruel lost 12% of its health.
It's super effective!
Tentacruel lost 21% of its health.
---
Despite celebi still being around, I use HP electric again just in case he gets greedy with DD's. Surprisingly I'm met with tentacruel, I don't particularly care though since Tentacruel isn't much threat to slowbro unless he has the rarely used giga drain. Since my team isn't terribly inconveinienced by toxic spikes, Tenta is nothing more than set-up fodder to me.

Tentacruel used Rapid Spin.
Tentacruel blew away the spikes!
Slowbro lost 2% of its health.
Slowbro used Calm Mind.
Slowbro's special attack was raised.
Slowbro's special defence was raised.
---
I get a cm in while he spins away my rocks. I begin to see why people don't bother spinning any more, my donphan is still alive to put them right back up and only his heracross really threatens slowbro once he's gotten a couple calm minds.

Slowbro used Calm Mind.
---
Darn, I was hoping he'd try to set up toxic spikes :P. This wasn't a good move for him anyway since +2 spdef slowbro ain't afraid of no grassknot.

Celebi used Grass Knot. It's super effective! Slowbro lost 30% of its health. Slowbro used Calm Mind. Slowbro's special attack was raised. Slowbro's special defence was raised.
---
Celebi used Grass Knot. It's super effective! Slowbro lost 23% of its health. Slowbro used Calm Mind. Slowbro's special attack was raised. Slowbro's special defence was raised.
---
Celebi used Grass Knot. It's super effective! Slowbro lost 21% of its health. Slowbro used Slack Off. Slowbro restored 50% of its health.
---
Celebi used Grass Knot. It's super effective! Slowbro lost 21% of its health. Slowbro used Calm Mind. Slowbro's special attack was raised. Slowbro's special defence was raised.
---
Celebi used Thunder Wave. Slowbro is paralysed! It may be unable to move! Slowbro is paralysed! It can't move!
---
Celebi used Grass Knot. It's super effective! Slowbro lost 17% of its health. Slowbro used Calm Mind. Slowbro's special attack was raised. Slowbro's special defence was raised.
---
Celebi used Grass Knot. It's super effective! Slowbro lost 15% of its health. Slowbro used Slack Off. Slowbro restored 38% of its health.
---
Celebi used Grass Knot. It's super effective! Slowbro lost 15% of its health. Slowbro used Calm Mind. Slowbro's special attack won't go higher! Slowbro's special defence won't go higher!
---
Celebi used Grass Knot. It's super effective! Slowbro lost 17% of its health. Slowbro used Surf. It's not very effective... Celebi lost 59% of its health.
---
I compressed that bit of stall for your convinience (sorry Warmachine can't do that automatically). I made the mistake of calm mind-ing one time too many and I'm beginning to wonder why heracross hasn't come in yet (probably afraid of me predicting it and killing hera with a surf). In the mean time, he paralyzed slowbro who's so slow you'd never notice (except for the occasional hax).

Gyarados's intimidate cut Slowbro's attack!
Slowbro used Surf.
Gyarados lost 62% of its health.
---
After realizing that his celebi is going to lose this exchange, he switches in gyrados who doesn't take the +6 surf much better.

Gyarados used Earthquake.
Slowbro lost 20% of its health.
It's super effective!
Gyarados lost 44% of its health.
ZOU's Gyarados fainted.
(5-6)
---
So he did have EQ after all, still doesn't do much to slowbro. Wow that was only the first KO? I feel like there are a lot of "walking dead" pokes hanging around.

Heracross used Megahorn.
Muk lost 26% of its health.
---
Here comes heracross to revenge kill, since slowbro is still in relatively good condition, I decide to save him for later and send out muk to attempt to sweep the now gyarados-free team.

ZOU switched in Dragonite (lvl 100 Dragonite ?).
Muk used Curse.
Muk's speed was lowered.
Muk's attack was raised.
---
Dragonite, there's something I haven't seen before, I got quite a few things to deal with him. I'm glad that yache Dragonite isn't nearly as popular as yache garchomp.

Dragonite used Substitute.
Dragonite lost 25% of its health.
Dragonite made a substitute!
---
Since dragonites typically have EQ, I switch to donphan to take the hit. The substitute certainly came as a surprise but it frankly doesn't matter much to donphan.

Dragonite used Earthquake.
Donphan lost 21% of its health.
Donphan used Roar.
---
Even an outrage wouldn't be too bad for donphan without a boost, an unstabbed EQ is laughable. I expected him to try to DD behind his sub so I roared him out instead of trying to break the sub with ice shard.

Tentacruel used Surf.
Slowbro lost 16% of its health.
---
I already know his tentacruel doesn't have anything to threaten slowbro so I send him in to take the inevitable surf aimed at donphan.

Slowbro used Slack Off.
Slowbro restored 37% of its health.
---
I figure he'll switch to heracross this time around so I take my free turn to slack off and increase my chances of surviving a megahorn.

Heracross used Megahorn.
Donphan lost 30% of its health.
---
Since heracross isn't in surf range just yet, I switch in donphan and hope the megahorn misses since donphan is getting a bit low on health for my taste.

ZOU switched in Dragonite (lvl 100 Dragonite ?).
Donphan used Stealth Rock.
---
He had a fair chance of KOing me if he stayed in but I guess he thought he could get a free setup in on dragonite. I put stealth rock back up since I'm pretty afraid of being stalled out with celebi switch-ins.

Donphan used Ice Shard.
It's super effective!
Dragonite lost 51% of its health.
Dragonite used Outrage.
Dragonite went on a rampage!
Donphan lost 39% of its health.
---
My donphan actually doesn't have rapid spin, ice shard and roar are just too valuble to my team, he's the only good user of SR I have, and without EQ he ends up dying slow deaths against bulkier physical sweepers. Plus, my team is mostly resistant to stealth rock and I have muk to deal with toxic spikes.

Donphan used Ice Shard.
It's super effective!
Dragonite lost 42% of its health.
ZOU's Dragonite fainted.
(4-6)
---
He took a big gamble by using outrage, since it wasn't quite enough to KO donphan, he lost that gamble. At this point I'm astounded that I haven't lost anyone yet, that won't last long though.

Pointed stones dug into Celebi.
Celebi lost 12% of its health.
Donphan used Ice Shard.
It's super effective!
Celebi lost 14% of its health.
Celebi used Recover.
Celebi restored 50% of its health.
---
Since Donphan is more or less dead, I attempt to do a little damage on my way out. I should have known he'd recover since celebi is probably his best defense against slowbro.

the_artic_one switched in Absol (lvl 100 Absol ?).
Celebi used Grass Knot.
Absol lost 41% of its health.
---
I do what I should have done last turn and switch in absol, as fragile as he is, grass knot is only a 3hko since he's so light.

Pointed stones dug into Heracross.
Heracross lost 12% of its health.
Absol used Swords Dance.
Absol's attack was sharply raised.
---
Predicting a switch, I swords dance up in hopes of a heracross switch in. Psycho cut would have worked better, but it would have screwed me if celebi had stayed in predicting a pursuit.

Absol used Sucker Punch.
Heracross lost 72% of its health.
Absol lost 10% of its health.
Heracross used Megahorn.
It's super effective!
Absol lost 49% of its health.
the_artic_one's Absol fainted.
(4-5)
---
Yeah psycho cut would have worked out much better...
I finally lose a pokemon, sucks that it had to be one of my better late gamers.

Heracross used Rest.
Heracross fell asleep!
Heracross restored 72% of its health.
Muk used Poison Jab.
Heracross lost 34% of its health.
---
REST? Without leftovers? man this guy is tricky. Had I shadow sneaked instead of using poison jab, he might have been gone instead of asleep at 66%.

ZOU switched in Heatran (lvl 100 Heatran ?).
Pointed stones dug into Heatran.
Heatran lost 12% of its health.
Muk used Curse.
Muk's speed was lowered.
Muk's attack was raised.
---
I curse since it doesn't look like anything I've seen can really hurt muk. He then reveals his last pokemon, heatran.

Heatran used Earth Power.
It's super effective!
Muk lost 42% of its health.
Muk used Brick Break.
It's super effective!
Heatran lost 58% of its health.
---
Brick break hits him harder than earth power hits me, thanks to my black sludge, I shouldn't have any problem finishing him off.

Muk used Brick Break.
Tentacruel lost 18% of its health.
---
Not wanting to lose his heatran just yet, he switches in tentacruel who takes the brick break with ease. If I had more hp, I probably could wear tentacruel down with shadow sneak. With what I have, I fear that he'll soften me up to be crushed by heatran.

Tentacruel used Toxic Spikes.
Spikes were scattered everywhere!
Toxic Spikes were scattered around the foe's team!
---
He predicts my switch and tries to set up toxic spikes, seems kind of sill of him to me though since I still have Muk to get rid of them later. I once again decide to use tentacruel as set up fodder.

Slowbro used Calm Mind.
---
In comes his sleeping heracross, since he's so unconventional, I half expect him to not have sleep talk. I figure that even if he does, it's less than a 1/3 chance that he'll do much to me.

Heracross is fast asleep!
Heracross used Sleep Talk.
Heracross used Megahorn.
It's super effective!
Slowbro lost 86% of its health.
Slowbro is paralysed! It can't move!
---
This full paralysis ruined my plan to take out heracross. At this point it dawned on me that he didn't have close combat. That information would have been incredibly useful to have earlier.

Heracross used Rest.
But it failed!
Slowbro used Slack Off.
Slowbro restored 50% of its health.
---
I pray he won't hit megahorn as I try to heal my near dead slowbro. I get the best possible outcome, no damage and 56% total healed.

Muk absorbed the Toxic Spikes!
Heracross woke up!
Heracross used Megahorn.
Muk lost 22% of its health.
---
Muk comes in both absorbing the toxic spikes and taking the megahorn like a pro, there was probably a better move I could have made here but I'd rather not spoil it for you.

Heracross used Megahorn.
Heracross's attack missed!
Muk used Curse.
Muk's speed was lowered.
Muk's attack was raised.
---
A lucky megahorn miss means that I get a free curse, at this point I'm more worried about tentacruel than heatran so I'm cursing up instead of trying to predict and brick break.

Muk used Curse.
Muk's speed was lowered.
Muk's attack was raised.
---
Looks like I was reading my opponent's moves properly as tentacrel and not heatran comes in. I figured he was thinking this way as tenta was both less useful and a safer bet (low risk, low reward) than heatran.

Tentacruel used Surf.
Muk lost 20% of its health.
Muk used Curse.
Muk's speed was lowered.
Muk's attack was raised.
---
Tentacruel used Surf.
Muk lost 19% of its health.
Muk used Curse.
Muk's speed was lowered.
Muk's attack was raised.
---
Surf doesn't do as much as I thought to me so I go ahead and curse some more since the only move I have that isn't resisted by tentacruel is shadow sneak.

Muk used Shadow Sneak.
Tentacruel lost 40% of its health.
Tentacruel used Surf.
Muk lost 21% of its health.
---
Muk used Shadow Sneak.
Tentacruel lost 42% of its health.
Tentacruel used Surf.
Muk lost 9% of its health.
the_artic_one's Muk fainted.
(4-4)
---
Shadow sneak does respectable damage but it looks like I waited too long as I am surfed to death. With that KO the scores are tied and things are beginning to look down for me as I've lost my good heracross counter.

Clefable used Wish.
Clefable made a wish!
---
Clefable comes in again, I doubt ice beam will ko but there isn't much he can do to me so I just wish in hopes of healing some of my lower health teammates. He must still think I have thunderbolt though since he switches for heracross.

Heracross used Rest.
Heracross fell asleep!
Heracross restored 16% of its health.
The wish came true!
Donphan restored 50% of its health.
---
I'm not sure what exactly he was expecting here (facade perhaps) but his rest seems like a bit of a waste as I get a nice heal for donphan.

Donphan used Earthquake.
---
Predicting my EQ, he switches in that darn annoying celebi again.

Celebi used Recover.
Celebi restored 35% of its health.
---
Time to bluff him out again. I'm really glad that he didn't try to stall me as this battle is already long enough as it.

Clefable used Ice Beam.
Heracross lost 20% of its health.
---
Heracross comes into the ice beam taking minimal damage, this is the kind of switching I was afraid of, at least stealth rock is still up.

Heracross used Rest.
But it failed!
Clefable used Encore.
Heracross got an encore!
---
I take a risk in encoring sleep talk but it pays off. This way I'll get a free turn in a second.

Clefable lost 52% of its health.
Clefable used Wish.
Clefable made a wish!
---
I figured he'd stay in at least while he was still asleep, I was hoping for another rest though. At least the wish pretty much negates his hit.

ZOU switched in Heatran (lvl 100 Heatran ?).
Pointed stones dug into Heatran.
Heatran lost 12% of its health.
Clefable used Ice Beam.
Heatran lost 6% of its health.
The wish came true!
Clefable restored 50% of its health.
---
I'm expecting a switch so I ice beam to hit whatever comes in as hard as I can. He realizes that ice beam is all I got and switches in heatran to take it.

Heatran used Explosion.
Clefable lost 82% of its health.
the_artic_one's Clefable fainted.
(4-3)
ZOU's Heatran fainted.
(3-3)
---
I was debating wether to protect or not here, I ended up trying to wish instead and got my clefable blown up. That's what I get for overestimating heatrans value to my opponent.

Heracross woke up!
Heracross used Rest.
Heracross fell asleep!
Heracross restored 26% of its health.
Donphan used Earthquake.
Heracross lost 25% of its health.
---
This is quite a favorable double switch for me, heracross goes right back to sleep and I find that my eq is a 4hko on him at best.

Donphan used Roar.
---
Since I'm not going to win this battle against heracross and I suspect an incoming celebi anyway, I roar to rack up SR damage.

Donphan used Roar.
Tentacruel lost 11% of its health.
ZOU's Tentacruel fainted.
(2-3)
---
He tries again to switch in celebi but I keep roaring away. Killing his walking dead tentacruel was the worse of the two outcomes here as now his darn celebi gets to come in for free.

Donphan used Ice Shard.
It's super effective!
Celebi lost 13% of its health.
Celebi used Grass Knot.
It's super effective!
Donphan lost 93% of its health.
---
Donphan used Ice Shard.
It's super effective!
Celebi lost 14% of its health.
Celebi used Recover.
---
Donphan used Ice Shard.
It's super effective!
Celebi lost 15% of its health.
Celebi used Grass Knot.
It's super effective!
Donphan lost 20% of its health.
the_artic_one's Donphan fainted.
(2-2)
---
Since I have to counter per-say, I stupidly try to ice shard his celebi. We end up in a mini stall battle that ends with me losing donphan (who I was kind of fed up with to be honest).

the_artic_one switched in Lucario (lvl 100 Lucario ?).
Lucario used Dark Pulse.
It's super effective!
Celebi lost 73% of its health.
Celebi used Thunder Wave.
Lucario is paralysed! It may be unable to move!
---
At last I reveal my Lucario, it's a specs-cario so I switch it in intending to finally finish off celebi. Sadly, I fail to KO and end up paralysed. I would have loved a lucky flinch here but sadly it didn't happen.

Celebi used Recover.
Lucario used Dark Pulse.
It's super effective!
Celebi lost 69% of its health.
---
Celebi used Grass Knot.
Lucario lost 23% of its health.
Lucario used Dark Pulse.
It's super effective!
Celebi lost 11% of its health.
ZOU's Celebi fainted.
(1-2)
---
A couple dark pulses later, celebi is finally gone once and for all, now all that's left is one very bulky heracross. Unfortunately with my lucario paralysed and slowbro very much hating megahorn, things are looking grim.

Heracross used Rest.
But it failed!
---
I switch in slowbro since I need to get lucario out of Dark pulse, luckily, slowbro survives due to sleeptalk picking rest.

Heracross used Rest.
But it failed!
Slowbro used Surf.
Heracross lost 27% of its health.
---
I surf to try to take weaken further for lucario, I get lucky again.

Heracross woke up!
Heracross used Rest.
Heracross fell asleep!
Heracross restored 52% of its health.
Slowbro is paralysed! It can't move!
---
Darn full paralyse!

Heracross used Megahorn.
It's super effective!
Slowbro lost 95% of its health.
the_artic_one's Slowbro fainted.
(1-1)
---
Well my luck had to run out eventually, I would have loved just one more surf hit.

the_artic_one switched in Lucario (lvl 100 Lucario ?).
Heracross used Rest.
But it failed!
Lucario used Aura Sphere.
Heracross lost 30% of its health.
---
After I actually calculated it, I realized that hp ice would have been slightly better than aurasphere. At least I know that for next time.

There's not much to say for the rest so I'll just shut up and let you watch how it all unfolds.

Heracross woke up!
Heracross used Rest.
Heracross fell asleep!
Heracross restored 23% of its health.
Heracross lost 31% of its health.
---
Heracross used Rest.
But it failed!
---
Heracross used Megahorn.
Lucario lost 30% of its health.
---
Heracross woke up!
Heracross used Rest.
Heracross fell asleep!
Heracross restored 73% of its health.
Lucario is paralysed! It can't move!
---
Heracross used Rest.
But it failed!
---
Lucario lost 17% of its health.
---
Heracross woke up!
Heracross used Rest.
Heracross fell asleep!
Heracross restored 48% of its health.
Heracross lost 29% of its health.
---
A critical hit!
Lucario lost 29% of its health.
the_artic_one's Lucario fainted.
(1-0)
ZOU wins!
ZOU: gg
the_artic_one: gg
ZOU: really close

This log was formatted using Warmachine Version 1.0

Wow that was long, I can't imagine how much longer that would have taken me without using Warmachine to format it.

Slops:

-Damn celebi
-Clefable for getting blown up due to my mistake
-Thunder wave
-Heracross and his unpredicabiliy
-Me for not realizing he had no close combat and not switching lucario in earlier
-My story for being more of a Warmachine Demo than a good story in it's own right
-Lord Alchemy he sucks and he has a stupid name, also he's a dirty scouter cuz you know he read the whole story

Props:
-Muk for walling heracross a lot
-My opponent for triumphing through this harrowing ordeal
-donphan for keeping up SR and being generally useful in early-mid game, also for taking out dragonite
-Warmachine for formatting this log

This is a GREAT contribution to the site, especially during this point in time when warstories are in such high demand due to our increasing tendency to analyze the metagame.
I just typed up my warstory using "Warmachine" and I can say it has made it that much easier to do so. I'll put it up shortly.
Thank you! This is going to open a lot of doors for many future warstories.

Good work Artic. I have Vista, and I just tested it out, and it does work. As soon as I have a good battle, I'll be sure to format it using Warmachine.

The warstory was also awesome <3.

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Very nice utility. I haven't used it myself, but it looks like it has the right features and seems to produce good results. I hope lots of people use this tool for pre-formatting warstories. Poorly-formatted warstories are such an incredible pain to read. Nice work, Arctic!

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Q: Mirror matches don't format properly.
A: Yeeeeeaaah, there's no way around that unless somebody would like to change shoddy battle's code to differentiate two pokemon with the same nickname.
This means any Jirachi CM arms race will need to be fixed by hand?

Besides that, seems to be a really good program. Gotta download .net now.

ugh with stuff like this soon they're gonna make teammonster and then superior format won't make my stuff worth looking at.

well, this is great stuff, and I'm looking forwards to more articanus warstories.

good job on the program thingie.

edit: goes off to try and make a rmt template (but nothing too cool since I'm really shitty with computers)

I may seem stupid, but i cant copy the formatted warstory off the program. I have vista BTW
Well I don't have vista so I can't test that but I can't think of any reason it wouldn't work. Is anyone else having this problem? (oh and I think the mods would like this kind of discussion to stay in the other topic but I'm not quite clear on it).

A RMT version would be sick, my laziness is what keeps me from making them along with war stories. So maybe I'll try this out with an old battle I have logged.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)