Havok's MarketPlace

Status
Not open for further replies.
My region is the polar pattern vivillon but I have a Savannah pattern from a giveaway. I can just breed a regular timid 5 IV one and give this Savannah pattern one to you. It's nicknamed Savannah, female, compound eyes, and is in a quick ball.
A Polar pattern? Oh my...CMT for it. And please excuse the mess. If you see something that gets your interest, ask for more details. We'll settle details if you find something you like.

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
I'm heavily interested in that timburr. I was going to breed one myself but this will save me the trouble. Ill get Ur corphish ASAP.
Also teru_Xd, it isn't on my thread but I do have a poke all pattern vivillon if u would like. It doesn't have any competitive value but if Ur interested.
Timburr sounds great, have these in stock :) Im not in a rush but just let me know when Corphish is ready. Pleasure doing business

Definitely interested in an Eevee; I don't care whether we do spitbacks/penta, just let me know your preference. CMT? (Haven't updated in a while, got a bunch more matching/apricorn balls unlisted)
I'm assuming that magnemite is an HP fire spread? I'll trade you one of my bold 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Eevees for it. Do you care wat gender it is?
edit: ability should be magnet pull

Last edited:
A Polar pattern? Oh my...CMT for it. And please excuse the mess. If you see something that gets your interest, ask for more details. We'll settle details if you find something you like.
That HP fire spread skrelp has peaked my interest. I can give you the polar pattern one and savannah one if you add in that shiny modest clawitzer. If its to much trouble to get a shiny then just a regular modest one is fine

That HP fire spread skrelp has peaked my interest. I can give you the polar pattern one and savannah one if you add in that shiny modest clawitzer. If its to much trouble to get a shiny then just a regular modest one is fine
Just the Polar one, please. I'd rather have something you bred yourself. Choose between the Skrelp and the Clauncher for it.

Just realized I was massively double posting, so yeah.

The Scatterbug should have 5IV bar Atk, Timid nature, Compound Eyes and a matching ball (Premier / Net). I already have that Skrelp lying around, so we can trade as soon as you get the Scatterbug...and I get home.

Last edited:
I'm assuming that magnemite is an HP fire spread? I'll trade you one of my bold 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Eevees for it. Do you care wat gender it is?
edit: ability should be magnet pull
Yeah, HP Fire Magnemite w/ Magnet Pull. Do you care if its a clone or not? And I'd like a female (which is why IVs are not important). I don't mind cloning a female (sending you back the original) Eevee if that's easier for you; just let me know which you prefer

Yeah, HP Fire Magnemite w/ Magnet Pull. Do you care if its a clone or not? And I'd like a female (which is why IVs are not important). I don't mind cloning a female (sending you back the original) Eevee if that's easier for you; just let me know which you prefer
I don't really care if it's a clone or not and you can keep the Eevee if you want. I'll just trade you one of my female Spitbacks then. HA?

Just the Polar one, please. I'd rather have something you bred yourself. Choose between the Skrelp and the Clauncher for it.

Just realized I was massively double posting, so yeah.

The Scatterbug should have 5IV bar Atk, Timid nature, Compound Eyes and a matching ball (Premier / Net). I already have that Skrelp lying around, so we can trade as soon as you get the Scatterbug...and I get home.
Your trade is ready, it's in a net Ball. I'll add you and remain online till like 6:10ish but then i'll be on later tonight. If your not online at both these times than we can just trade tomorrow.

Your trade is ready, it's in a net Ball. I'll add you and remain online till like 6:10ish but then i'll be on later tonight. If your not online at both these times than we can just trade tomorrow.
I can trade now if you're still around. Just need to get the Skrelp from my X game to my AS real quick.

Funny story, I was actually going to be online last night but I had a surprise birthday party pop up. Anyway I'm online right now so we can trade whenever

UPDATE 2/8/15
Thanks to all of you have given traded with me in the past week. Just making a bit of an important update with the new parents I’m able to breed off of.

Abra Lvl 1; Male/Female; Modest

Ability: Magic Guard

31/xx/31/31/31/31

EM’s: None

(Special Thanks to Fitzhogan11 for the parent)

Magnemite Lvl 1; None; Timid

Ability: Magnet Pull/Sturdy

31/30/31/30/31/30 HP fire (can take a while)

EM’s: none

(Special Thanks to Craymond727 for the parent)

Scyther can now be impish with the EM’s: Defog/Counter/Night Slash/Baton Pass

(Special thanks to MikeSimon for the parent!)

Mudkip Lvl 1; Male; Adamant

Ability: Torrent

31/31/31/xx/31/31

EM’s: Whirlpool/Curse/Avalanche/Yawn

(Special Thanks to Fitzhogan11 for the parent)

Whismur Lvl 1; Male/Female; Modest

Ability: Any

31/xx/31/31/31/31

EM’s: None

(Special thanks to Fitzhogan11 for the parent)

Timburr Lvl 1; Male/Female; Adamant

Ability: Guts/Sheer Force

31/31/31/xx/31/31

EM’s: Drain Punch/Wide Guard

(Special thanks to SkylarGreen for the parent)

Skrelp can now have a HP Fire Spread of 31/30/31/30/31 (but once again this can take time)

(Special thanks to Teru_XD for the parent)

Now for something important. Starting on Februrary 13-22 I will be out of the country and be heading to Germany. Without giving out too much detail let's just say that it's going to be incredibly difficult for me to trade during that period. I will still be able to view the thread, see what you guys want, and breed it. But the trading part will be difficult to do.

Oh and one last thing

Durant Lvl 1; Male/Female; Jolly

Ability: Hustle/Swarm

31/31/31/xx/31/31

EM's: Thunder Fang/Baton Pass/Endure/Rock Climb

Just Bred this a while ago

Last edited:
Hey good luck on your thread I just finished my new thread as well. Check my thread out and see if you want anything. I'm willing to give you some stuff for free just trying to help out.

Hey good luck on your thread I just finished my new thread as well. Check my thread out and see if you want anything. I'm willing to give you some stuff for free just trying to help out.
Thanks man I appreciate it. I'd be very interested in trading for a 31/31/31/xx/31/31 jolly scrappy pancham and /or 31/xx/31/31/31/31 modest speed boost yanma. Check out my thread for something you would like

Thanks man I appreciate it. I'd be very interested in trading for a 31/31/31/xx/31/31 jolly scrappy pancham and /or 31/xx/31/31/31/31 modest speed boost yanma. Check out my thread for something you would like
would a pancham with iron fist be fine it is the recommended ability for some sets. And this stuff would be free when I update my thread later on today and clear up a spot for you on my breeding requests list.

would a pancham with iron fist be fine it is the recommended ability for some sets. And this stuff would be free when I update my thread later on today and clear up a spot for you on my breeding requests list.
Alright sure that would be fine. You don't have to give them for free if you don't want to but as a token of my gratitude i'll give you some of my spitbacks anyway since it's not much trouble.

Alright sure that would be fine. You don't have to give them for free if you don't want to but as a token of my gratitude i'll give you some of my spitbacks anyway since it's not much trouble.
it's fine by breeding stuff it expands my stock of pokemon and allows me to give more to new users.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)