Haxorus OU Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking through Haxorus' OU analysis and I noticed that Superpower is not mentioned as a choice over Brick Break on the Choice Band and Choice Scarf sets. I realize that putting a Fighting-type move in Haxorus' moveset is pretty much exclusively for Ferrothorn, but I wasn't sure of the reasons for leaving Superpower out of the analysis entirely. I haven't done any damage calculations on Superpower vs. Brick Break but I feel as if it deserves at least a secondary slash in his analysis for being able to OHKO other things that Brick Break perhaps might not; in addition a super effective Superpower would be more powerful than STAB Outrage, while Brick Break still falls short.

Perhaps the analysis just hasn't been updated yet and I'm making a fool of myself for pointing it out, but I felt that it deserved a thought. :)

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
We are in the process of updating our analyses; there's a huge amount of work to be done, so occasionally some Pokemon fall through the cracks for a few months. We'll get to it eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)