1. Post all suggestions for Pokemon Showdown in this thread. Do NOT post them in the Suggestion Box!
  2. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Haxorus OU Analysis

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by Gjones18, Dec 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gjones18

Gjones18

I was looking through Haxorus' OU analysis and I noticed that Superpower is not mentioned as a choice over Brick Break on the Choice Band and Choice Scarf sets. I realize that putting a Fighting-type move in Haxorus' moveset is pretty much exclusively for Ferrothorn, but I wasn't sure of the reasons for leaving Superpower out of the analysis entirely. I haven't done any damage calculations on Superpower vs. Brick Break but I feel as if it deserves at least a secondary slash in his analysis for being able to OHKO other things that Brick Break perhaps might not; in addition a super effective Superpower would be more powerful than STAB Outrage, while Brick Break still falls short.

Perhaps the analysis just hasn't been updated yet and I'm making a fool of myself for pointing it out, but I felt that it deserved a thought. :)
  2. Great Sage

Great Sage

We are in the process of updating our analyses; there's a huge amount of work to be done, so occasionally some Pokemon fall through the cracks for a few months. We'll get to it eventually.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)