He Hit Me; It Felt Like A Kiss (BH Team (2K Post :D))

Hey, so. Well. Wow. I didn't think I would make it this far, wow. So, you guys should know more about me. I don't really want to say my name, but I go as Unfixable. I've had two names before this, but I'll get into this later. I know none of you care about this shit, but here's my history book:
  • 8 / 30 / 13 - Join Date
  • 8 / 30 / 13 - Username: クレセリア
  • 8 / 31 / 13 - First RMT Posted: 〜クレセントチーム〜
  • 10 / 4 / 13 - Renamed to: Chesnaught
  • 10 / 4 / 13 - Submit GP Application
  • 10 / 4 / 13 - Get Denied GP
  • 10 / 13 / 13 - First OU Thread Posted: Aurorus
  • 10 / 23 / 13 - First Analysis Complete: BW NU Leavanny
  • 11 / 10 / 14 - First Other Metagame Posted
  • 6 / 4 / 14 - Renamed to: Unfixable
  • 6 / 4 / 14 - Re-applied to GP
  • 6 / 5 / 14 - Granted Victory Road Access
  • 6 / 13 / 14 - Art Thread Posted

And honestly, along this great bumpy road, I've made a ton of mistakes. And you know what? I've overcame them, learned from them, and grown. I don't let the past way me down, I just move forward. I regret a lot of things, and now, I'm learning to let go of all this and move on and forward on Smogon. And, I've made a lot of great friends. Normally, shoutouts are at the end, but honestly, I can't wait that long!

Shoutouts to my friends:
To be completely honest, fleur is my absolute best friend on this entire website. She's very kind and caring and funny, and always supports me. At first, she approached me, we talked, we battled, and we morphed into friends. She's great to talk to and is a very intelligent user that I care for. I think it's so crazy that I'm able to trust someone that I didn't know a year ago! Honestly, she's an amazing person and an amazing friend <3 :)! Also, congrats on getting GP ^.^ About fucking time.

I don't know Mike completely that well yet, but he's super nice and a very funny person! We talk a lot on dj and pS! and he's suffered through with me to teach me how to use Autowoot! Totally an amazing person and friend!

TEG and I are tight man, he loves OMs and so do I! He has so many great ideas and great metagames, I absolutely love all of them, especially STABmons in particular. He's also very nice once you get to know him and is also very humorous.

Monte, I don't care about your name, it will always be Oiawesome to me man. You're super kind and funny and you have the best ideas for metagames :D! You are kind of the main coder now and you're very talented at it, so thank you for your work that you've put into coding metagames and such! A really great guy.

My boi Peef! Chill man and a really good battler. Has lots of good ideas and is a very kind person all-around :D! Definitely a really stronk user tbh :].

TSS and I kind of have a love story. It all started on a misty night in the forest. All that could be heard was us arguing, then suddenly, the full moon howled above us and descended upon us and blessed us with love. <3

Valmanway is a really cool person in general and is also a very good Other Metagames friend that I trust on my councils because he's generally trustworthy, kind, and honest. :)

A really really nice person who is very kind to many people! Very intelligent on the metagame as well and is really fun to talk to, but we really must talk more! And, he doesn't know his favorite Pokemon, so here's all three u.u.
  • 248-mega.png
    Asterat[/USER]
One of the best OM'ers (worst) imo. I also made this sprite btw, it was fun :D. Anyways, really funny dude and is a very good addition to the OM room. Also, has very good taste in Pokemon; like Mega Tyranitar.

Andrew :D. First things first, I'm the realest I didn't put you last because I forgot about you, because I didn't, but someone had to ;=;. Anyways, the best artist on this website, hands down. Also very smart in terms of OU! Very kind and caring, so thanks man!

Now, since I've taken a while and this is supposed to be an RMT, I'll get into it!

Team At A Glance:
716.png

In-Depth Look:

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
Ability: Refrigerate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 SDef / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- ExtremeSpeed
- Bolt Strike
- Stealth Rock
Kyurem-Black is my lead, and honestly, I am completely infatuated with it. Fake Out is an awesome utility move that breaks any Focus Sashes on the first turn. It's more powerful than Kangaskhan-Mega's Fake Out:
  • 252+ Atk Life Orb Refrigerate Kyurem-B Fake Out vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 149-177 (43.6 - 51.9%) -- 13.3% chance to 2HKO
  • 252+ Atk Parental Bond Mega Kangaskhan Fake Out vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 105-126 (30.7 - 36.9%) -- 64.1% chance to 3HKO
By a lot. This is just one comparison, but you get the jist. Extreme Speed is really strong and mitigates Kyurem-B's kind of iffy Speed stat. Dragon Claw is a secondary STAB move, but honestly does not see much use. Stealth Rock is necessary, and Kyurem-B can take on most common Magic Bouncers like Ferrothorn and Giratina. Kyurem-B's EV Spread is very specialized, as you can tell ;). I have considered running Focus Sash, but Life Orb is needed to make it as powerful as possible. And trust me, it's really powerful. A lot of people tend to leave their leads in on Kyurem-B, even when Fake Out does ~40% and it makes me just: ?_____?. Overall, Kyurem-B is one of the best Pokemon in Balanced Hackmons and it is just so extremely powerful.

Other Options to Try Out:
  • Bolt Stike > Extreme Speed
  • Rapid Spin > Stealth Rock
  • Boomburst > Dragon Claw

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Imposter
Bold Nature
- Skill Swap
- Parting Shot
- Fake Out
- Whirlwind
If you're not using Chansey in Balanced Hackmons, then what are you doing? For instance:
  • +6 252 Atk Mega Mewtwo X Zen Headbutt vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Eviolite Mega Mewtwo X: 367-433 (52.1 - 61.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
It can handle even the strongest of moves thanks to Eviolite and its large HP. It is literally the absolute best Pokemon in the entire metagame. This may even be an under exaggeration. There are situations where it cannot instantly transform, thus the moves. Rapid Spin is there to remove hazards if need be, while Parting Shot can put the hurt on Pokemon and gain momentum. Wish is mainly filler, but it can cure any Pokemon of its ales. Finally, Whirlwind is to remove any Pokemon behind a Substitute or other Imposter Pokemon. 248 HP is to ensure least Stealth Rock damage, and it only changes its damage by a shocking.... .1%. Yeah, it's more worth it to be taking less from Stealth Rock than that ignorable damage.
  • Lucky Punch > Eviolite
  • Heal Bell > Rapid Spin
  • Thunder Wave > Wish

Xerneas @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 220 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 SDef / 252 Spd
Modest Nature
- Substitute
- Infestation
- Boomburst
- Earth Power
Xerneas is a very threatening setup sweeper with an extremely powerful Boomburst. It's a very influential Pokemon in the current metagame, and Pixilate sets are no different. Substitute is an absolute necessity to block Chansey from copying any boosts you may receive Quiver Dance. And, even though this set has Quiver Dance, I often only use it if I need to. Boomburst is just highly spammable, and I prefer the luxury of Substitute. Earth Power gains nearly perfect neutral coverage and says fuck you to Heatran and Aegislash. Finally, the HP EVs allow Xerneas a perfect Leftovers number.

Gengar-Mega @ Spooky Plate
Ability: Lightningrod
Timid Nature
- Electrify
- Judgment
- Focus Blast
- Sludge Bomb
The infamous Electrify Gengar, with a bit of a twist. I'm using Sludge Bomb, which is not super standard from what I know. Electrify gives Gengar-Mega an immunity to any move and gains a stat boost in the process! This can be deadly and turns it into a very formidable set up sweeper. It's also extremely anti-Chansey, as Chansey does not have a Spooky Plate, thus, Judgment is an immunity. +1 Sludge Bomb from Chansey also only 5HKOes Gengar, so... Focus Blast is mandatory coverage, of course. Judgment is really powerful and is one of my favorite moves. I honestly don't want to switch this out for anything, so please have a pretty damn good argument.

• Moonblast > Sludge Bomb
  • Thunderbolt > Sludge Bomb
  • Bug Buzz > Sludge Bomb

Mewtwo-Mega-X @ Life Orb
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 SDef / 252 Spd
Hasty Nature
- Dynamic Punch
- Stone Edge
- Zap Cannon
- Inferno
Mega Mewtwo X is one of the biggest threats in the current metagame, and, honestly, I don't know how to make a team without it! I've tested a variety of sets, but only No Guard stood out above the rest. The amount of shit it can put the hurt on is unreal. It's fast, bulky, and nearly unmatched in power. Dynamic Punch always confuses, is a powerful STAB move, and now, never misses! Stone Edge is literally so Ho-Oh doesn't fuck me over lol. Zap Cannon is really strong, and it instantly cripples any faster Pokemon. Inferno is to say fuck you to Shedinja and also for a nice Fire-type coverage move. Overall, this thing is so great, so please do not even think about building a team without it or maybe two dedicated counters.

• Knock Off > Stone Edge
  • Psystrike > Stone Edge
  • High Jump Kick > Stone Edge

Yveltal @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Low Kick
- Heal Order
- Whirlwind
This is honestly stolen from Adrian Marin , because it's a super good set with tons of shit to wall. Knock Off is a main STAB move, while Low Kick gets great coverage. Obviously Heal Order is an instant recovery move, not much to explain. Whirlwind gets rid of Imposters and also setup sweepers. Yveltal gets nice synergy on this team, but is pretty deadweight in complete honesty. This team is really offensive, and I lose a ton of momentum bringing it in.

• Unaware > Poison Heal
  • Substitute > Whirlwind
  • Heart Swap > Low Kick
And thus, my RMT is now complete. Thanks for reading guys, here's to another 1000 :D.

Attachments

Last edited:
Some quick comments, I can probably go in depth later if you want more advice.

First of all, nice team. Glad it's worked well for you. I have a few comments, mostly related to Imposter in one way or another.
• Chansey MUST run Skill Swap (for targets behind Substitutes, like your own Xerneas) and Fake Out (for Illusions). You may not have encountered too many of these sorts of situations, but in many cases these moves can save you from certain defeat, such as in matches against Baton Pass teams.
• A couple of your sets seem vulnerable to Imposter, particularly Mega Mewtwo X. See if you can resolve that in one way or another, either by adding a counter on your team, or making the sets wall themselves.

Now, some more minor things:

• Bug Buzz isn't a very good option on Gengar — it doesn't really hit anything.
• Your team is a LITTLE BIT vulnerable to Shedinja, particularly Shedinja with Defog support. Only MMX carries a direct counter to standard Goggles Shed, and even then it can't really beat Lum Recycle Shed.
• Kyurem-B could probably also use something like Thousand Arrows for the ubiquitous Flash Fire Aegislash and Scizor.

The post sounds pretty critical, but overall, you've done quite a good job. Keep up the good work!

RotomPoison is chill as fuck man and he's really smart competitive-wise :]. He's just a great person in general and totally snuck into this post btw ;]. Also, I made this Porygon-Z shiny, so ur welcom <3.
I think the real problem is I take nothing seriously.

- The Shellder Smuggler is 12
- Unfixable is normally used to describe thngs that are bad or pointless, in this case, The Shellder Smuggler
- I snuck into that post because I'm old and steal all my teams
- This one too
- You're a spammer

I get my own sprite?? Cool shit

I think bolt strike > dragon claw would be a good thing on kyub. PH kyogre could be a big issue to your team, and this could snipe him before he gets dangerous. Also nevermeltice is really a better item, life orb kyub gets worn down really, really, fast.

You mah boi

Also solid af team even though it's Adrian's but I mean yknow

I'M DUMB READ THAT BIT ABOUT THE LAST SET AND THOUGHT YOU MEANT THE WHOLE TEAM

Last edited:
Some quick comments, I can probably go in depth later if you want more advice.

First of all, nice team. Glad it's worked well for you. I have a few comments, mostly related to Imposter in one way or another.
• Chansey MUST run Skill Swap (for targets behind Substitutes, like your own Xerneas) and Fake Out (for Illusions). You may not have encountered too many of these sorts of situations, but in many cases these moves can save you from certain defeat, such as in matches against Baton Pass teams.
Yeah, I realized this a while after posting this, changed :).
• A couple of your sets seem vulnerable to Imposter, particularly Mega Mewtwo X. See if you can resolve that in one way or another, either by adding a counter on your team, or making the sets wall themselves.
I have noticed this problem, but, there is also the fact I can cripple Chansey with either Zap Cannon or Inferno, making it just as hurt as I am, to which it can be revenge killed by other shit.

Now, some more minor things:

• Bug Buzz isn't a very good option on Gengar — it doesn't really hit anything.
I honestly have considered this for Meloetta:
  • +1 252 SpA Mega Gengar Bug Buzz vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Meloetta: 218-258 (53.9 - 63.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
Can muscle through Meloetta and attempt to net for boosts, which can pay off.

• Your team is a LITTLE BIT vulnerable to Shedinja, particularly Shedinja with Defog support. Only MMX carries a direct counter to standard Goggles Shed, and even then it can't really beat Lum Recycle Shed.
I'm thinking about changing Quiver Dance on Xerneas to Infestation to lure it in and kill it. I've also been noticing Shedinja being hard to counter, yet I've beat it countless teams ?__?
• Kyurem-B could probably also use something like Thousand Arrows for the ubiquitous Flash Fire Aegislash and Scizor.
Going to have to go with Bolt Strike :).
The post sounds pretty critical, but overall, you've done quite a good job. Keep up the good work!
Responses :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)