Heaven's Guardians - Mono Flying Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
My flying team that's never let me down :3 Flying is my favorite type and I've had this team since D/P. Of course some of the original members aren't here anymore, but it does an amazing job and I love it.

Team at a glance:

Team:

Rebecca Black (Murkrow) @ Eviolite
Sassy Nature
Ability: Prankster
252HP/4Def/242Sp.D
Perish Song
Mean Look
Roost
Taunt

My first line of defense against leads and hazard setters (Taunt > Mean Look > Perish Song). If the opponent doesn't throw out a setter first, she traps you and kills you with her lyrics. Eviolite + Roost lets Murkrow do her job effectively without dying too quickly. Usually I can take out 2 Pokemon with Perish Song.

Totembird (Xatu) @ Light Clay
Impish Nature
Ability: Magic Bounce
242HP/92Def/176Sp.D
U-Turn
Light Screen
Roost
Reflect

My last line of defense against hazards. In my opinion, it was way easier choice than picking Delibird w/Rapid Spin. After he bounces back statuses or hazards, the screens come up and I use U-Turn if the opponent switches. If my prediction fails and hazards get laid down, I keep Roost just incase so I can still set up my screens.

PK Thunder (Zapdos) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
Ability: Pressure
4HP/252Sp.A/252Spd
Hidden Power (Grass)
Heat Wave
Thunder
Roost

Everything about this guy is pretty much self-explainitory. Tornadus laying down Rain Dance allows Thunder to be more effective (even though I hardly miss without the rain, anyway)

Kakarot (Tornadus) @ Life Orb
Naive Nature
Ability: Prankster
4HP/252Sp.A/252Spd
Rain Dance
Hurricane
Focus Blast
Hidden Power (Ice)

My Vegeta replacement (Vegeta was my Thundurus) after he went to Uber =/. Hurricane (And Zapdos Thunder) + Rain = Guaranteed hit and I can stop those damn Sandstorms. If Zapdos is alive, but Tornadus is on the verge of death, I'll throw out a rain dance before it goes down. Of course that doesn't happen if I'm against a rain/water team.

Mad Moxxi (Salamence) @ Choice Scarf
Adamant Nature
Ability: Moxie
4HP/252Atk/252Spd
OUTRAGE!!!
Fire Fang
Earthquake
Aqua Tail

The fucking janitor of the team. Salamence with Moxie is literally the best thing ever made, tearing through Pokemon like they're wet toilet paper. No explanation needed for this beast.

Discord (Staraptor) @ Choice Scarf/Band
Adamant Nature
Ability: Reckless
4HP/252Atk/252Spd
Brave Bird
Close Combat
Quick Attack
Double-Edge

My prized Pokemon and mascot of my team. I usually switch up between Band and Scarf from time to time. Brave Bird mows down anything in its way (that doesn't have x4 resistance when I have Band) Step to me with an Steel type? Get a CC to the face. Low on HP? Quick Attack to make it painless. Electric Type? Double-Edge says Hi.

dragonuser

The only thing I look up to is the sky
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Hello,

So some of the descriptions on this team are really lacking atm. While some sets may be obvious to you, they may not be entirely obvious to a rater, so that's why its recommended to have around 3 lines of description per Pokemon. Try to expand on the role each Pokemon plays, what the moves are specifically there for, or why you chose that set or ev spread in general. Little bits of information like that can really help a rater understand your team, and help it as result.

PM me your updated descriptions and I will unlock this thread for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)