Heisenberg's Pokemon Meth Lab (VGC Viable Pokemon, HP Pokemon, and Much More!) [Updated: 4/29/14]

Status
Not open for further replies.
CMT for beldum , bold male espurr, and 0 speed female ferroseed
Ferroseed is priority if you want to trade only one pokemon

Well, I certainly can make then, but, about the Timid one, do you want me to breed a 5 IV one for you or do you prefer the Japanese one I got? I'm asking this 'cause you wrote you were interested in foreign pokés. Also, aren't you interested in the almost perfect Japanese Marill (Adamant, Huge Power, x/31/31/31/31/31, with Aqua Jet and Belly Drum)? The Japanese pokés I can trade today. If you want me to breed, I can probably trade tomorrow.

Tell me exactly what pokés do you want for me to choose an equal number of yours. The priority is Vullaby, but I'm also very interested in Shellder, Magnemite, Piplup and Ferroseed.
I'll just take the regular Charmanders and tomorrow is fine :). I'll PM you in a little bit.

I'd like two of your Scyther Spitbacks (of opposite gender, ofc); look at my thread and let me know if you want any of these. Thanks!
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/perfect-pokemon-for-trade.3495944
I'm sorry, not interested in anything there.

I'm more interested in Electrike and Vulpix, I already have the Kang and Gligar, was just throwing two other pokes in there cuz I thought you wanted the Beldum.
HP pokemon are harder to breed than normal pokemon , 2:1 for the HP one ( unless it's another HP one) (that's why i said good offer)

Just got the Jolly Charmander! I can trade right now if you also can. Will be working on the Timid Solar Power one while waiting for your answer.

Are you still looking for 31/31/31/x/31/31 rough skin Gible Jolly with EGG Iron Head, Outrage?
0.0 I actually just got a 4IV one in a wonder trade, weird you said that lol.

Just got the Jolly Charmander! I can trade right now if you also can. Will be working on the Timid Solar Power one while waiting for your answer.
Let's trade both at the same time :), let me know when you're done with the other Charmander :)!

0.0 I actually just got a 4IV one in a wonder trade, weird you said that lol.

Let's trade both at the same time :), let me know when you're done with the other Charmander :)!
Alright. Just a bit anxious to get my hands on any of them. Lol. But the trade will happen soon enough anyway.

Hey I have 5iv modest charmanders I'm willing to give you two of them for one of the pokes I'm looking for such as the agislash and ferroseed let me know if you are interested

Unfortunately not, and I was hoping for two Pokemon for that particular Shellos mind throwing in a Swift Swim Poliwag? If that's too much I completely understand.
Moody Snorunt is extremely hard to get, 50% chance of Female, smaller chance that it has HA, and a even smaller chance that it passes all IV's. Seems to have been a fair trade IMO, but it's cool dude. I'll have another look at your thread.

Literally nothing else, breading for shiny charmander for now :/ thanks!
Really sorry dude :(, and same here but with Ferroseed, but no luck after 500 eggs :(!

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi! I'm interested in your Timid Houndour with the egg moves. For a female, I can offer you:

-5 IV Male Modest Squirtle with Water Spout, Aura Sphere, and Dragon Pulse
-or-
-5 IV Female Adamant Moxie Heracross with Rock Blast

Interested? :)

Hi! I'm interested in your Timid Houndour with the egg moves. For a female, I can offer you:

-5 IV Male Modest Squirtle with Water Spout, Aura Sphere, and Dragon Pulse
-or-
-5 IV Female Adamant Moxie Heracross with Rock Blast

Interested? :)
I have both, but if you have an extra Female Squirtle laying around I'd be interested in trading :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)