Hell Raisers! Burn your Brains Out (Rate/FIX!!)

Whats up Smogon, it's me Frostee back wit my 2nd RMT please comment/rate/fix as this team isn't set in stone but has been doing pretty well so far. (Btw this is a stall team)

Arcanine @ Leftovers, Intimidate
Impish- HP:248, DEF:252, SpD:8
Will-O-Wisp
Morning Sun
Flare Blitz
Extremespeed
What better way to open up a defensive team than to use a poke that immediately weakens the opponent. Decent 90/80/80 defenses give him great bulk. Although the weaknesses fire types have (Ground/Water/Rock) are all too common in the UU tier it is impossible to OHKO this Arcanine and especially hard for Physical threats who run the risk of being burned as I recover damage.

Roserade @ Leftovers, Natural Cure
Calm- HP:176, DEF:120, SpD: 212
Giga Drain
Rest
Spikes
Sludge Bomb
The second part of my Fire, Grass, Water core Roserade's special bulk and good typing make it almost impossible not to use, as it gets up spikes fairly easily, while being able to Rest off damage and switch out to wake up. She makes a fine addition to my team and any team in general looking to set up spikes ||Note: I played around with the EV's a little bit (Originally-HP:252, DEF:120, SpD: 136) to give me a little more staying power against defensive Zapdos' Heat Wave and the majority of HP Ice attacks while allowing me to set up better||

Empoleon @ Leftovers, Torrent
Calm- HP:252, DEF:4, SpD:252
Ice Beam
Roar
Scald
Stealth Rock
What would a defensive team be without a Bulky water type?? Empoleon is a beast and it gets a special nod over Milotic and Slowbro on this team because of Stealth Rock, compounded with layers of spikes they can just rip through teams before they even have a chance to attack making my job a lot easier great bulk (84/88/101) and typing make taking the Ice King down a very hard task, as I can scald(30 % burn) Physical types and roar away any pokes looking to boost or setup or simply switch out to a better counter(Recommended)

Hitmontop @ Leftovers, Intimidate
Impish- HP:252, DEF:252, SpD:4
Close Combat
Foresight
Rapid Spin
Sucker Punch
The Classic Spinner and part of my fearsome twosome, (Arcanine), the Intimidate brothers make life a lot easier for my Special Bulk pokes to come in unafraid after two or more intimidates or a burn (Arcanine) they have nothing to fear from powerful Physical attackers and can sponge special attacks aimed at the two not to mention that the spinning top has good synergy with all the Pokemon on this team and (50/95/110) defenses.

Zapdos @ Leftovers, Pressure
Calm- HP:240, SpA:8, SpD:236, Spe: 24
Discharge
Heat Wave
Hidden Power (Grass)
Roost
One of my all time favorite Pokemon (Togekiss/Zapdos/Charizard) Zapdos is just too Boss! and I gave it a little SpA boost to get the edge over other special 'Dos as well as just allowing me to hit everything a little bit harder and HP grass over Ice to get rid of Swampert and Quagsire while being able to scare some Rhyperior. However if your afraid of Dragon types then you can run HP-Ice. Zapdos is tremendously Bulky (90/85/90) and has the typing to eat almost any attack barring Rock/Ice type attacks as well as force stall your moves away with pressure. 'The God of Thunder' will always be with you! :pimp:

Umbreon @ Leftovers, Synchronize
Careful- HP:204, DEF:64, SpD:240
Heal Bell
Payback
Protect
Wish
The best Wish passer in all of UU makes no surprises (or friends) on any defensive teams as it just makes getting past one that much more difficult. Amazing 95/110/130 defenses and only two weaknesses anchors Umbreon the 'Immovable Force' square in the middle of this team. Passing wishes to what were once all but fodder Pokemon and bringing them back from the brink as well as curing the ailments that come from stalling is a cake walk for Umbreon so long as you can clear the field and fend off Heracross you should have nothing to worry about because when it comes to staying prowess there is no poke better than Umbreon in UU

And as always if you've read this far I would like to thank you for reading a FROSTEE RMT please attempt to fix or just comment and rate the team! C'ya :nerd::naughty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)