1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

help please

Discussion in 'Shoddy Battle and Pokémon Lab' started by Bingo20, Oct 16, 2010.

1. Bingo20

Bingo20

i dont know where else to go my find tab isnt working. i know it has worked i downloaded this program just yesterday onto my new computer and it was working then. now its not i just need help and i was told to come to this forum so if anyone knows anything or has any suggestions im all ears
  2. The Cicada

The Cicada

I would like to help you if i can, but could you explain your problem in more details please?
  3. Bingo20

Bingo20

well i load poke lab and i go to the find tab and load my team under rated standard (ive done all the tiers too) battle and when i click find nothing happens ive been waiting for an hour just asking people to challenge me
  4. The Cicada

The Cicada

Hmm.... i have had more problems with PL than i count, and never have i had this problem. Try logging in and out maybe? If that doesn't work there must just be nobody on the ladder atm.
  5. Bingo20

Bingo20

ive tried logging in and out and maybe your right

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)