1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Help???

Discussion in 'Pokemon Online' started by firephoenix1219, Feb 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. firephoenix1219

firephoenix1219

When i try the Smogon server, it keeps saying that i nedd 1.0.53s but when i go to download it it only gives me 1.0.53! what do i do?
  2. jumpluff

jumpluff princess
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

You don't actually need 1.0.53S unless you plan to play VGC battles. It's Smogon's custom version, so you can't download it from the PO site. You can read more about it here.
  3. firephoenix1219

firephoenix1219

okay thanks, and could you (or someone) tell me how to start a battle (after ive been challenged or sent one)
  4. GARCHOMPZILLA

GARCHOMPZILLA

to battle you basically select "find battle" and select "accept" challenges. After selecting find battle you should be paired up with someone who is in the same tier as your team. Depending on the tier or something else, though, it might not be a good idea to accept every challenge you get.
  5. firephoenix1219

firephoenix1219

6. Karaty Kid

Karaty Kid

Our client mean 1.0.53S cant work i dont know y plz solve it.......
  7. Lady Salamence

Lady Salamence
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Post the error message, please?
  8. Haunter

Haunter 100% avocado
    is an official Team Rateris a Battle Server Administratoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris an Administratoris a Tutor Alumnus
    Líder máximo

Please use the technical support thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)