Hen's Digital Art

Sorry if this stretched your screen. This is an image I've been working on off and on for a year. Had to stop for a while since my old laptop couldn't handle the file size. The actual image is 11 x 17. This guys name is Quincy. He's my moms horse and was my show horse when I was a teenager. :) Very nice and smart horse.

henhenhen.deviantart.com btw

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Forgot to mention it, or maybe I did already, but the Castforms came out nicely. However, I would've made the internal "head", for lack of a better word, a bit bigger within the Hail and Sunny Formes.

Something new from me :D

This is based off of his appearance in PBR. That's my fave place to view most pokemon.

Yay heatran.

I love horses! I used to have a mustang named Arrow. Miss him. :C Iagree with the PBR sentiment. Togekiss is so cute there..

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I really like that Heatran! Very stylized and very cool. It's great to see how you continue to experiment with new digital art tools. Keep up the good work!

So, anything for the new year?
Didja see heatran? I <3 him.

I have another pokemon piece in the works too. It's of a scene rather than an individual poke-portrait. I'm liking it so far <3

Hopefully I'll finish it this week!

^_^ Right on, Chill!

DJD, Thank you. I've got to admit.. I'm becoming more and more addicted to vectoring things. Like this new piece I'm working on, at first I was going to hand paint it all and then I started vectoring the base colors.. and then just kept going. AAA! It's just so CLEAN and crisp, I love it. I have a hard time throwing that away for some digital painting instead.

Kopie D: But I'm Ravenclaw house!!! :P

Inspired by my newly caught magcargo which has already done tons of egg hatching for me <3

Completely done with vectors.

I've got a smaller one in the first post. I'm not sure if it's small enough for avatar size though. What are the size limits for avatars?

Nice 'egg hatching' pic :). For the 'smaller' version Heatran you made, it's not avatar-suitable; the size limit is 100x100.

Ahhh, double thanks, Metal force. :)

Edit

These seem super small.. but they're within the right size so eh. *shrug

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)