1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Her Majesty's Sand Box

Discussion in 'BW OU Teams' started by Usatoday, Apr 20, 2013.

?

Do You Like The Team

1. Yes

44.4%
  2. Neutral

27.8%
  3. No

27.8%
  1. Usatoday

Usatoday

Team Preview
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Team Building Proccess
    [​IMG]
    The team started out as a basis to try out the thundurus therian set I had found on the overused underated sets thread. It was a mixed thundurus to deal with tyranitar and celebi.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    The second pokemon to jin the team was one that I figured would love to have celebi taken out of the way which happened to be one of the biggest threats today in the form of scarf keldeo.*
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Thundurus having U-Turn however was not enough to deal with celebi, so I invested within a tyranitar to pursuit trap not only celebi but also jellicent; It also provided a nice way to deal with the impunent rain and sun teams being able to control weather was quite nice for the team.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Next off I felt the need to have a dragon type, Latias seemed like a perfect fit as it helped me improve the rain counter core the team was building between thundurus, keldeo, and latias. Latias also provided a way to counteract sun with the aid of tyranitar as it could take on any venusaur that tried to set up if Tyranitar had died.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    The second to last pokemon to join the team was a specially defensive steel which I always tend to carry just to sponge draco meteors amongst other special attacks. Scizor I chose over jirachi because it offered a strong u turn, priority in the form of bullet punch, and finally a second pursuit trapper.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Finally to join the team was a last minute addition that could sponge hits from terrakion as well as set up stealth rock. Nidoqueen seemed to fit perfectly onto this team as it could set up rocks resist the dual stab of terrakion, allowed me to semi-wall unboosted jolteon and thundurus therian.

[​IMG]
    Latias (F) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 76 HP / 180 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature
    IVs: 0 Atk
    - Roost
    - Surf
    - Psyshock
    - Draco Meteor
    The first one up upon the team is latias, a pokemon that can sponge just about any special hit from univested pokemon ranging from politoed to heatran. It's unique dragon psychic typing allows it to counteract most pokemon you will find on any sun or rain team which is something that is well needed. Surf allows for latias to hit a pokemon that my team really doesn't like in the form of heatran, it also hits tyranitar for some decent damage allowing for the occasional two hit ko if I can get some prior damage. Roost allows for latias to help sponge hits from the team and to stall out things such as specs hydro pump from politoed. Psyshock serves the purpose of hitting the ever nuisance known as keldeo and the occasional toxicroak. Finally there is a stab draco meteor that will annihilate dragonite with multiscale broken, haxorus, terrakion, ninetales, politoed, and finally to hit volcarona ohkoing it after stealth rocks since it is a huge threat to my team.
    Currently testing calm mind latias.

[​IMG]
    Nidoqueen (F) @ Black Sludge
    Trait: Sheer Force
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk
    Bold Nature
    - Earth Power
    - Flamethrower
    - Stealth Rock
    - Ice Beam
    Nidoqueen was actually the last placement upon the team as I wanted a stealth rocker with a unique typing that would allow me to take on terrakion as it murdered the team in its current state without nidoqueen. Nidoqueen may seem like it is horribly outclassed by pokemon such as gliscor or donphan. However nidoqueen is specially based unlike most ground types. Earth power allows for a nice handy stab to help me take on common sites such as terrakion, heatran, and tyranitar. Now the combination of ice beam and flamethrower allows for me to take on just about any common spinner such as donphan or forretress. They also allow me to hit skarmory, landorus, ferrothorn, and celebi.

[​IMG]
    Tyranitar (M) @ Choice Band
    Trait: Sand Stream
    EVs: 148 HP / 252 Atk / 108 Spd
    Adamant Nature
    - Crunch
    - Pursuit
    - Stone Edge
    - Superpower
    Next off on the list is Tyranitar a pokemon that is quite nice to have around for weather control as it brings to the table the most balanced and diverse of all the weathers. Tyranitar also has its ability to receive a special defense boost that allows for tyranitar to pursuit trap jellicent, non baton pass celebi, and the lati twins. Crunch allows for a strong stab that will ohko or two hit ko most of the metagame minus things that resist it cough terrakion and steel types cough. Stone edge allows for me to nail things such as scizor that want to switch in and then outspeed them if they dont run any speed evs which is standard on the choice banded set. Finally superpower allows for me to nail ferrothorn, tyranitar, and terrakion that are looking for a boost.

[​IMG]
    Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Scarf
    Trait: Justified
    EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature
    IVs: 2 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SDef
    - Icy Wind
    - Hydro Pump
    - Secret Sword
    - Hidden Power [Bug]
    Choice scarf keldeo is by far one of the biggest threats this metagame as it can outspeed most of the metagame itself besides choice scarf latios which is pursuit trapped by tyranitar. Its movepool is the reason why it is the biggest threat being able to abuse the common rain teams that are spurring the showdown ladder right now. Icy wind allows me to nail dragonite, salamence, and more importantly scarf chomp which this team suffers with dealing as scizor can handle outrage but not fire fang. Hydro pump allows me to punish rain teams if they win the weather war outspeeding tornadus and scarf thundurus therian. Secret sword is mainly for hitting ferrothorn, and the blobs which are always annoying. Finally hidden power bug because I hate celebi that much and I dont want it switching in for free.

[​IMG]
    Scizor @ Leftovers
    Trait: Technician
    EVs: 244 HP / 20 Atk / 76 Def / 168 SDef
    Careful Nature
    - U-turn
    - Bullet Punch
    - Roost
    - Pursuit
    Say hello to a relic set I dug out of a gen four ubers analysis it was specially defensive to pursuit trap pokemon after sponging a hit. Bullet punch allows for me to take on kyurem black and sub roost kyurem two pokemon that are incredibly annoying to deal with if allowed to set up. Bullet Punch also allows for me to also combat terrakion and pick off weakened landorus. U-turn allows for me to hit celebi, latias, and latios incase tyranitar is weakened. Roost allows for me to heal any damage that I may take being a more reliable form of jirachi with a little less special defense.

[​IMG]
    Thundurus-Therian (M) @ Expert Belt
    Trait: Volt Absorb
    EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 Atk
    Hasty Nature
    - Thunderbolt
    - Superpower
    - Hidden Power [Ice]
    - U-turn
    This is a set that I stumbled upon in the creative sets thread, thunderbolt allows for me to utilize a stab move that can hit politoed, tentacruel, and tornadus. Superpower allows me to nail special defensive heatran and to ohko non chople tyranitar as they all seem to be choice banded nowadays. U Turn allows for me to do around 60% to standard specially defensive celebi and allows for me to not be blocked from hitting momentum. Hidden power ice allows me to nail landorus therian, gliscor, and finally any dragonite.
    Currently testing focus blast.

Import
    Show Hide
    Latias (F) @ Leftovers
    EVs: 76 HP / 180 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature
    - Roost
    - Surf
    - Psyshock
    - Draco Meteor

Nidoqueen (F) @ Black Sludge
    Trait: Sheer Force
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk
    Bold Nature
    - Earth Power
    - Flamethrower
    - Stealth Rock
    - Ice Beam

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
    EVs: 180 HP / 252 Atk / 76 Spd
    Adamant Nature
    - Crunch
    - Pursuit
    - Stone Edge
    - Superpower

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Scarf
    Trait: Justified
    EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature
    IVs: 2 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SDef
    - Icy Wind
    - Hydro Pump
    - Secret Sword
    - Hidden Power [Bug]

Scizor @ Leftovers
    EVs: 244 HP / 20 Atk / 76 Def / 168 SDef
    Careful Nature
    - U-turn
    - Bullet Punch
    - Roost
    - Pursuit

Thundurus-Therian (M) @ Expert Belt
    EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 Atk
    Hasty Nature
    - Thunderbolt
    - Superpower
    - Hidden Power [Ice]
    - U-turn
  2. Conduit

Conduit

Hey this is a cool team and it's very solid.

Some suggestions:

1) I honestly just feel that the team could use a bulky Latias that could set up. It would work well seeing as this team is 6 offensive threats.
    Latias (F) @ Leftovers
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Calm Mind
    - Dragon Pulse
    - Substitute
    - Roost

2) Your HP Bug Keldeo can go to hell

3) This team is incredibly weak to Dragonite despite having Scizr/Ice moves. The fact that Scizor really can't do all that much damage isn't very helpful. I know it's a great trapper but I think it's a shadow of the Bulky Life Orb Scizor
    248 HP / 112 Atk / 148 SpD

4) I would only suggest Focus Miss over Superpower but I guess its preference.

Great team, luvdisk'd :3
  3. D i a b l o

D i a b l o Guest

A strong hate for Celebi u have, dude!

Okay, U-Turn Thundurus is very cool and in couple with Keldeo is strong!
    IMO, ScarfTyranitar>BandTyranitar is better for your team, with this you can beat certainly Celebi and Lati@s if Thundurus failed.
    Then with that set Latias must have Life Orb for more damage but I agree with Conduit for SubCMset, but only because you baitkill Tyranitar with Superpower Thundurus-T (I hate SubCMLatias, sincerly but in your team is fine).

That set of Scizor sucks, change it in Offensive Life Orb set, then HP Bug sucks (because now you have Tyranitar and Thundurus-T).
    Last thing is Nidoking; it is outclassed by Landorus-T, infact with it you can check better Terrakion and also other fight.

tl;dr
    Show Hide
    [​IMG]

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
    Jolly Nature - Intimidate
    252 HP / 244 Def / 12 Spd
    Earthquake - U-Turn - Hidden Power [Ice] - Stealth Rock
    With this EVs you exceed Tentacruel, RotomW and Breloom.
    Hidden Power Ice>Stone Edge to beat Lando-T opponent or Garchomp and obviously Dragonite, Salamence etc.

[​IMG]
    Your Set ---> SubCM
    Roost - Substitute - Dragon Pulse - Calm Mind

[​IMG]
    Choice Band ---> Choice Scarf

[​IMG]
    Bulky SDancer ---> Offensive SDancer
    4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd - Adamant
    Bullet Punch - Quick Attack - Sword Dance - Superpower

Good Look, dude!
  4. Raiza.

Raiza.

Hi Usatoday.

First off Ferrothorn is a big problem because Scizor doesn't have Superpower or the CBand then it can't kill him.A solution is to use on Scizor the Choice Band Set,with the choice band you can hit harder Dragons like Dragonite with Bullet Punch and cause several damage to Ferrothorn.
    Now you haven't entries on Dragons Type Pokemons(Scizor isn't immortal lol) then I suggest you to use Landorus-T with a Defensive Set over Nidoqueen, Landorus-T can enter on Dragonite after a Dance, Scarf Salamence etc. , He doesn't receive a lot of damage from the Hazards, he also plays the role of Stealth Rock setter, he can wall Jirachi with the Choice Scarf set locked in Iron Head,Fire Punch,Zen Headbutt etc. and kill it with Earthquake or use U-Turn for create Momentum with Scizor.
    You haven't a real sweeper that is able to sweep the opposing team easily because Thundurus-T's base Speed, while good, isn't high enough for it to sweep and Superpower certainly doesn't help because it drops the Defense. That's where Agility comes into play; it turns Thundurus-T into an amazing late-game sweeper using Life Orb to boost its offenses also helped by the Stealth Rocks.So try to use Agility, Life Orb and Hidden Power Ice over Thundurus-T
    As I have already mentioned, I don't see the real utilise of Superpower on Thundurus-T , Blissey and Chansey are killed easily by Tyranitar(Superpower or TrapKill with Pursuit), Keldeo(Secret Sword), Scizor(Now with the Choice Band Superpower and Pursuit can OHKO or TrapKill them easily) so I advice you to use Focus Blast on Superpower then change the spread to 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe.

New sets and Pokemons:
    Scizor
    Show Hide
    Scizor (M) @ Choice Band Trait: Technician
    EVs: 248 HP / 244 Atk / 16 Spd
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Bullet Punch
    - U-turn
    - Superpower
    - Pursuit

Landorus-T
    Show Hide
    Landorus-T (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Intimidate
    EVs: 200 HP / 212 Def / 96 Spd
    Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
    - Stealth Rock
    - U-turn
    - Stone Edge
    - Earthquake

Thundurus-T
    Show Hide
    Thundurus-T (M) @ Life Orb
    EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Rash Nature (+SAtk, -SDef)
    - Thunderbolt
    - Hidden Power [Ice]
    - Focus Blast
    - Agility

TL;DR
    -Choice Band Set on Scizor
    -Landorus-T with a defensive set over Nidoqueen
    -Agility Set on Thundurus-T

I hope I have helped you improve your team,bye!
  5. tintinwong

tintinwong

If i were to rate this team from 1 to 10, i would give it a NO.
    I am just gonna name the changes that i would make.
    Support ttar>CB tar
    CB scizor>whateverthatshittysetthatscizorisusing
    RP Landorus>nidoqueen
    HP elec/HP ghost/surf>HP bug on keldeo
    thundurus-t doesnt really fit in well into sand teams, especially with that kind of set.
    If you are desperate for an electric stab user, use fking rotom-w, either the sdef set or bulky attacker, whichever you feel like.

Thanks and have a fucking beautiful nice day. (post 69)

EDIT: actually with those changes, it is exactly like my old team whoops. whatever.
  6. Livio

Livio
    is a Tiering Contributor

Hey there bro, the team is pretty cool and has a good sinergy too, so i wont suggest you to change anything, i will only give you some suggestion about the sets of your pokemons, so that they can perform their job better.
    First of all, your Tyranitar is running a Choice Band set, i'd suggest you to use an Evs spread of 148HP/252Atk/108Spd Adamant Nature, it allows you to outspeed and kill a prey that must not fail, i mean Jellicent, that with WoW/Scald may burn you and make useless your Tyranitar. About your Thundurus-T, it really doesn t need U-turn and even Superpower, i suggest you to replace Volt Switch instead of U-turn for two simple reasons: the first is that with this change you can bluff the Choice Scarf set more easily, and the second is that you run CBTyranitar, that has not problem to Pursuit Celebi. Superpower could be replaced by Focus Blast, Chansey is not a problem, in fact, you have Tyranitar (that enter after your volt-Switch) and Scizor, with who is enough easy kill it or continuing the Volt-Turn chain. Another possibility that you should consider is to replace Grass Knot instead of Superpower/Focus Blast, from the moment that Gastrodon is a little threat for your team.
    Last thing about your Scizor Set, it is really curious xD I personally don t understand the use of Pursuit on it, since you already have Tyranitar, that does the job of pursuitter pretty good, and even the use of Roost and defensive set without a statup move move. My suggestion is to run a "bit" more offensive set, with an Evs spread of 72HP/252Atk/184Spd Adamant Nature. The investiment in speed is to jump over the common things, such as Jellicent or an opponent CBtyranitar, while the HP guarantee you a switch-in more with the Stealth Rocks up in your field; you should try a moveset of Sword Dance/Bullet Punch/Superpower/U-turn, it helps you to bluff a Choice Band set, continuing the chain with Thundurus-T, giving you the possibility, a time statupped with Sword Dance, to close the match, Superpower instead of Pursuit to hit some annoying steel (firs of all Skarmory) About the item for Scizor you have two main choices, the first is the common Metal Coat, that helps Scizor to sweep better with Bullet Punch, the second, that i like more, is Lum Berry, really useful especially because some setup fiel, like Gastrodon, with a Scald Burn/Ice beam Freeze, could ruine your match, furthermore you can setup on risky pokemons (most of times status inducers) and find an unexpected win.

Hope I helped you ^ see ya bro

Tl;dr
    Show Hide
    [​IMG]
    Tyranitar (M) @ Choice Band
    EVs: 148 HP / 252 Atk / 108 Spd
    - Pursuit
    - Crunch
    - Stone Edge
    - Superpower

[​IMG]
    Thundurus-T (M) @ Expert Belt
    EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Volt Switch
    - Focus Blast
    - Thunderbolt
    - Hidden Power [Ice]

[​IMG]
    Scizor (F) @ Metal Coat / Lum Berry
    EVs: 72 HP / 252 Atk / 184 Spd
    - Swords Dance
    - Superpower
    - U-turn
    - Bullet Punch
  7. Usatoday

Usatoday

Conduit
    Show Hide
    First of all thank you for the praise and your latias set seems rather interesting however what about dropping substitute for surf to hit heatran and landorus so I aren't beat by specially defensive tran with toxic as I can calm mind as they switch in and then 2HKO with surf. Secondly Keldeo wanted me to tell you that Lucifer says hello. Thirdly Dragonite isnt really going to like coming in upon stealth rock, sandstorm damage, and taking a hit. It is most times than not going to even allowed to set up with the amount of precaution I take to ensure that dragons dont set up. However with keldeo locked into the wrong move I could see it being somewhat of a threat but even then I just switch to tyranitar and smash with a stone edge or they kill me while I send in keldeo to revenge kill. Focus blast is not a bad idea as its been very lackluster as of late. Thanks for the rate.

Dead Whiz
    Show Hide
    Why yes I do have a stronge hate for celebi and that is because it is too good in todays metagame, Landorus therian I feel wouldn't be as effective as it fails to beat the common rapid spinners of todays metagame being forretress and donphan, they only one it might be able to beat is tentacruel which nidoqueen can severely weaken upon its switch in to spin my rocks away. However it is still a thought to try out I shall test it none the less. Latias has already been mentioned and discussed in the above post. I feel that a choice scarf tyranitar would be too much of a powerloss for me as I have grown accustomed to the damage output of the choice banded set which also allows for me to semi check volcarona if they quiver dance as I switch in. SD scizor is food for thought but it would not be very well placed as I am thinking of replacing scizor with something you'll see below.

Mothisma
    Show Hide
    My same argument applies for your thought of landorus as it did to dead whiz. Agility thundurus however is perhaps worth noting on this team if I switch latias as it can help remove threats leading to a latias sweep since It can help defeat nuisances such as tyranitar and help demolish rain teams along with keldeo improving the abysmal speed it has. However I think that I will use leftovers over a life orb to help preserve its health. I will try choice banded scizor if I don't change it however.

tintinwong
    Show Hide
    Really dude calm down and offer some advice that has some reasoning to it, Thundurus in sand is actually quite nice to have around for the dismissal of rain team threats, your argument that rotom fills this role better is not quite so as it does not possess the speed that thundurus has, IT doesnt have nearly the same special attack, I dont want an offensive pivot; I want something that can take out things that threaten the team. Landorus over nidoqueen is not going to happen as then the team is steamrolled by terrakion amongst other things named breloom. Support tar is not going to cut the role of the team as tyranitar serves one purpose and that is pursuit trapping so that keldeo doesnt have to worry about jellicent and celebi hidden power bug is almost a neccessity for teams that are running the nasty/calm mind passbi which is highlighted in Kidogo's team.

Uomo Solo
    Show Hide
    Thank you for your suggestions, firstly the evs on tyranitar will definately be changed immediately. Thunduruss set is currently being tested and will most likely gain focus blast over super power however u turn shall not because I hate those people who switch their mamoswine into me predictiing an electric attack so that they can kill me with ice shard. However rare this may be its very annoying. Scizor shall be tested in both this form and the choice banded form.

Now onto the mystery pokemon I've been thinking of dropping scizor for a specs magnezone, this would allow for me to do is trap skarmory and ferrothorn two very annoying pokemon to face for this team as I have to rely on thundurus and keldeo to kill them which can be very situational.
    [​IMG]
    Magnezone @ Choice Specs
    Trait: Magnet Pull
    Evs: 148 HP / 252 SAtk / 108 Spd
    Modest Nature
    - Thunderbolt
    - Volt Switch
    - Hidden Power (Fire)
    - Flash Cannon
    Thoughts?
  8. Cinco Diablo

Cinco Diablo

Hey Usatoday, cool team.

This is a really nice team you have here, Nidoqueen is one of the more underrated Pokemon in today's metagame, despite it being completely overshadowed by Gliscor, so props to you on using her in your team. However, there are some flaws in your team that I would like to address, and when these flaws are ironed out, this team can reach it's full potential most likely. With all of that out of the way, let's get on to my rate! First up, I would like to suggest running Roar on your Nidoqueen over your current choice of Ice Beam. Nidoqueen, in my opinion, has coverage plenty, and Roar helps you in more ways than one, the main reason being that it helps you phaze out setup sweepers that try and setup on one of your Pokemon and attempt a sweep. Moving along, an EV spread of 180 HP / 252 Atk / 76 Spe on your Tyranitar would be better over your current spread, in my eyes. With this EV spread, Tyranitar is able to outspeed all uninvested base 70 Speed Pokemon, while the rest of the EV's are placed into HP to give Tyranitar more bulk. My last and final suggestion would to give your Thundurus-T Volt Switch over your current moveslot choice of U-Turn. The reason for using Volt Switch is so that Thundurus-T keeps the momentum going within your team, and also forms a solid Volt-Turn core along with Scizor, one of the most potent offensive cores in the current metagame. Well, that's all I have to say for now, since I have no more to add. I hope that my advice helped this team somewhat. Have fun and good luck in your future endeavours, see you next time!

TL;DR (open)
    TL;DR (open)

• Nidoqueen [​IMG]: Ice Beam -> Roar​
    • Tyranitar [​IMG]: 148 HP / 252 Atk / 108 Spd -> 180 HP / 252 Atk / 76 Spe
    • Thundurus-T [​IMG]: U-Turn -> Volt Switch​

~Dr Ciel~
  9. hathater

hathater

Why not nidoking? it has better offensive capibilities? this team is very solid. why leftovers on scizor if you cam squeeze out a little more power with lofe orb? or, what you should do is put a life orb to nidoqueen, and make sheer force effective. you dont have a wall, why not a wall? i would suggest: chansey, blissey, dusclops, cresselia, and dusknoir if you want, pick one of them of your choice. Overall, this team is solid, and so are the GIFs.

THANK YOU COME AGAIN! lol

~hathater
  10. TCR

TCR Yeah Bitch, Yeah Bitch, call me Steve-o!
    is a Contributor to Smogon
    Mentor

Hey bby, a couple things, but i'll elaborate later after testing it out, but it seems like a fairly good team!

Firstly, i would also recommend Choice Scarf tyranitar. Reason being, you hate celebi so much. With a choice scarf, it outspeeds celebi, allowing it to ohko with crunch before it baton passes out of your trap. it wouldnt switch out, because pursuit. BP celebi is a tricky beast to catch, but i think this change would be worth it. If you wanted it to be as effective as possible, id make it be able to outspeed base 110s? lati@s need killing too. that leaves it with some evs for extra bulk or something, iirc.

next, definitely volt switch>u-turn. thundy's attack is pitiful, and a volt switch into scizor or, better yet, scarftar should be sufficient enough to catch celebi.

Something ive found very effective in today's metagame, xatu. maybe try that over scizor? it can help counter skarm and ferro to the fullest, if you go with this set:

Xatu (open)
    Xatu @Rocky Helmet
    - Magic Bounce -
    Bold
    248 hp/ 208 Def/ 56 speed
    - Heat Wave
    - U-turn
    - Toxic
    - Roost

fairly self explanatory. evs allow it to outspeed breloom, so cb sets dont demolish him, while also making sure sr isnt as big a deal, if it happens to get up there. heat wave catches more opponents than it should, which is great! uturn allows you to catch celebi, who might use you as set up bait, or to gain momentum, if you switch in on celebi's sr/twave. toxic nails politoed, who seems to be a minor pain in your ass.

GL bruh, and hope these suggestions helped! Im looking forward to seeing how you do with this :]

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)