1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Here at Smogon

Discussion in 'Trou Du Cul' started by AZMODAN, Jan 31, 2006.

1. AZMODAN

AZMODAN

Hello My Friend,
    I am AZMODAN and I am 26 years old. Ever since I was 10 years old, i have always loved and have been extremely dedicated to pokemon. I spent my first 2 years learning ALL the rules of pokemon...I then spent the next 4 years working up new strategies and team combo's...When I turned 16, I started entering Tournaments and placed first every time. People sed I should enter in the National World Championships, known as Netbattle, and i very well did. Over the past 10 years, I have organized and played over 138 different team. I can honestly and truthfully tell u that I have won the Netbattle Nation World Championship 7 times, and placed 3rd 2 times and 4th 1 time.

I am happy to be back with the Smogon Community...I currently circulate through 68 different Pokemon Websites and can spend only a limited time with each community. I love meeting and making new Pokemon friends so please feel free to Email or IM me to chat. I am here to help anybody with any questions concerning teams, rules, strats, types, themes, and anything else that may cross ur mind. I will be with Smogon from:

Janurary 31, 2006 until February 28, 2006

I will be checking my post to see if anyone has a question or comment periodically. Once again...I can help u with anything and I tend to better ur knowledge w/ and hold life long friendships. Thanks for taking thetime to read this and hope u take advantage of my help!

Lord Azmodan
  2. Chronicles

Chronicles

what?
    what a fucking stupid thread
  3. Vineon

Vineon Fleurdelysé
    is a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

shitty joke post obviously

pokemon isnt 16 years old.

I didnt need to read the rest.
  4. Hazerider

Hazerider

hahahahaha this is fucking gold
  5. chaos

chaos
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
    Owner

lol i remember this thread how was this still in C&C and never moved to trou?
  6. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

I don't remember this one but how amazing.
  7. GreenPikachu

GreenPikachu pumpkin pieco
    is a Contributor Alumnus

oh my god. that is incredible. ggfan?
  8. chaos

chaos
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
    Owner

i dont think its a troll, just some random foreigner with an overactive imagination. however, he DOES rival ggfan for most tournaments won...
  9. Synre

Synre
    is a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

This is twice as funny as it normally would have been due to the broken English, fun post. :)
  10. Carl

Carl or Varl
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

i've mastered the art of pokemon over the past 17 years... so take that!
  11. Blue Kirby

Blue Kirby Never back down.
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winner

Wow, I'm impressed.
  12. david stone

david stone Fast-moving, smart, sexy and alarming.
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

lol that reminds me of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yfF8QeyKYw

Dragonman57

i was there thats not the battle the girl was at the endo finals skarm talked to me and askd me hey why didn't you enter your good he got a medal and his mom was proud his quagmire's name was homer he was a kid like me we talked about it we battled my godcousin cut off his gba sp when he lost and the battle was ruined that kid skarm was my freind
  13. makiri

makiri My vast and supreme will shall be done!
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winner

Apparently he has so many Pokemon websites to visit he hasn't been back to Smogon since January 31st, 2006 03:34 AM. I sure hope he visits us again some day!
  14. Shiv

Shiv mostly harmless
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

hahaha this is so good! i laughed out loud when he said that i will be visiting from 'jan - feb'.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)