1. The moderators of this forum are Nexus, .com, religiousjedi, shiny finder, and TheMantyke.
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  3. Welcome to Wi-Fi! Please remember to read the rules and do NOT create a new thread for simple trades or Friend Safari codes.
  4. Click here to ensure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!

Heroes Home [Open-ish][Last Update: 10/18 Hidden Gems!]

Discussion in 'Wi-Fi' started by BlizzardHero, Apr 19, 2015.

1. BlizzardHero

BlizzardHero

[​IMG]
    Read below for more information!
    Last edited: May 17, 2017
    SnoopysWorld and Chesty like this.
  2. BlizzardHero

BlizzardHero

[​IMG]
    General Rules (open)

[​IMG] Always be polite. I will never trade with someone who is rude to anyone. It's fine to be critical, even instructive, but there's no need to be rude to anyone even if you hate them.
    [​IMG] No hacks please. If you suspect something is hacked, have it checked by one of the kind people on Smogon first before you wave it in someones face. Clones for legends/events/shinnies are fine, but otherwise you should have no reason to be cloning flawless pokemon (Low Ratio Females, eh?).
    [​IMG] We all know there are many kind people here on Smogon, giving away free
    shinnies and whatnot. However, I'm only interested in what you have put your hard work into, not what you can beg request off others.
    [​IMG] If you're on the Blacklist, sorry I cannot trade with you. Best of wishes somewhere else.
    [​IMG] Everything here can be redistributed, unless stated otherwise.
    [​IMG] Make sure to list everything you can think of when making an offer. I'm not interested in trading if you haven't given me any information.

Trainer Information (open)

[​IMG] FC: 1590-5213-9038
    [​IMG] Time Zone: GMT -7
    [​IMG] Y: IGN: Blizzard

[​IMG] OR: IGN: Isidore
    [​IMG] Sun: IGN: Nasuada
    [​IMG] Games I have that I'm too lazy to list information for: Diamond, Platinum, Soul Silver, Black, White 2.

Devices Used (open)

[​IMG] Action Replay [For Past Gen IV Checking/Items] (I REALLY hate making poffins)
    [​IMG] PowersavesPro [For Cloning in current Gens + Rare Items (Such as Rare Candy+Caps) + Save states for SR and Egg Swap]
    [​IMG] *Notice* Shiny Pokemon may have been generated using saved shiny spreads. If you do not condone this action, feel free to ask which Pokemon were created using this method.
    Last edited: May 17, 2017
    Marowak2000 and Chesty like this.
  3. BlizzardHero

BlizzardHero

[​IMG]
    Wants
    [​IMG] Gen 5 Event HA Adamant/Jolly Rock Climb Tauros (if in non-pokeball, all the better!) (Let's be honest, if you have this, I'll literally give you everything)
    [​IMG] People willing to do breeding projects for me. I'm lazy, so if you want something I'm usually more than willing to let you do a BR for me.

[​IMG] Wacky or weird projects to breed. I have no want or need to breed Pokemon everyone uses, but off-meta projects are fun. If its interesting enough, I'll do it. Especially looking for sets for Herdier, Pidgeotto, and Nidorina. If you suggest a set and I accept, I'll give you the finished product for free.
    Thanks
    All images used here have been taken/modified from other great artists/creators. Their artwork is their own, and therefore owned by them. I thank them for the opportunity to make my thread not so gloomy and boring.
    People Who Help (open)
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2017 at 10:48 AM
  4. BlizzardHero

BlizzardHero

[​IMG] Pokemon Trading Information [​IMG]
    Rules
    [​IMG] This is a semi-giveaway/trade thread. Spitbacks are free if I have any stored, anything else requires something in return.
    [​IMG] Be as nice as possible, don't demand. Thanking anyone who helps you is the easiest way to
    fulfill this.
    [​IMG] All pokemon listed have been bred/SR'd by me, unless stated otherwise. (OT: Isidore/OT: Blizzard/OT: Nasuada)
    [​IMG] You may request 1 trade a day. Sorry, my time isn't in
    finite.
    [​IMG] Be as specific as possible when both requesting and depositing. If I don't know what to look for/what to deposit, then I cant help you/will probably give you the wrong thing.
    [​IMG] If something here is hacked (Shouldn't be, these were all bred by me but just in case), make sure to notify me. You will be rewarded.
    [​IMG] If you fail to follow this, then you will not receive your pokemon/I will not trade with you.

(Note, these are just a suggestion, if you need help with your request)
    Trade Form (open)

Trade Form
    Pokemon Requested:
    Pokemon Offer:
    IGN:
    FC:

Trade Form Example (open)

Trade Form Example
    Pokemon Requested: Female, Naive, Early Bird, Fast Ball, 5IV Flawless, Doduo
    Pokemon Offer: Female, Adamant, Hustle, Poke Ball, 5IV Flawless, Rufflet
    IGN: Hideyoshi
    FC: 0000-0000-0001

Thanks!
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
  5. BlizzardHero

BlizzardHero

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] Honestly, I don't like Trophy Cases. It kind of objectifies pokemon. However, I do want to share the best friends I've had over the years, and as such, they will be displayed here (among other fun stuff). Unless you sell me your arm, and a leg, and your firstborn child, I probably won't trade these guys (unless otherwise stated), so unless you have something I need, don't ask.
    [​IMG] All pokes here are not tradable unless otherwise stated.
    [​IMG] Note, Gold text means that that stat was Hyper Trained from a non-30 IV stat. Pink text means that that stat was Hyper Trained from a 30 IV stat.
    Trophy Case (open)

#701 Hawlucha
    [​IMG]
    Available Pokeballs: [​IMG]
    OT: Isidore
    Available Natures: Jolly
    Available Abilities: Unburden
    Available Gender: M
    Available Level: 100
    IVs: |31|31|31|11|31|31|
    EVs:|4|252|0|0|0|252|
    Current Moves: |Sky Attack|High Jump Kick|Acrobatics|Power-Up Punch|
    Ribbons:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I love Hawlucha. I've been playing Pokemon since Gen 4, and I still love Hawlucha over all the rest! He has excellent offensive typing, a great move set, one of the best abilities in the game, he's built to be fast and strong, and he looks great! What's not to love? He can brawl with the best of them and come out on top, and he's ready to fight in a pinch. But what matter most about a Pokemon, is not their strength, or how they look, it's whether or not they have your back, and are willing to be your friend. I can safely say with 100% certainty, Hawlucha will always have my back, as I will have his.

#112 Rhydon
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Lightning Rod
    Available Gender: Male
    IVs: |31|31|31|4|31|31|
    EVs:|0|252|0|0|4|252|
    Current Moves: |Earthquake|Stone Edge|Swords Dance|Rock Polish|
    Ribbons:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Muhahaha! Dancing Dino == OP! I used this Rhydon in the Kanto Classic, and we did pretty dang good. Built for a full offensive set, and once he gets his set ups in, he's just OP, not just in the Kanto Classic. In honor of how much he's done for me as a friend and an ally, I made him into a ribbon project.

#243 Raikou
    [​IMG]
    Available Natures: Timid
    Available Abilities: Pressure
    Available Gender: N/A
    IVs: |31|20|31|31|31|31|
    EVs:|252|0|0|24|0|232|
    Current Moves: |Thunderbolt|Snarl|Thunder Wave|Protect|
    Ribbons:

This was my first Soft Reset legend! Came out pretty well! Except no HP Ice :(
    But, at least the IV's are flawless! Use this guy for a fast support. I actually have a First Edition pokemon card of Raikou somewhere, gotta love the old art design!

#181 rufusdrumknott's Ampharos
    [​IMG]
    OT: Ellen
    Available Natures: Modest
    Available Abilities: Static
    IVs: |31|16|31|31|31|31|
    EVs:|204|0|52|252|4|0|
    Current Moves: |Thunder|Protect|Volt Switch|Dragon Pulse|
    Ribbons:

Most people probably don't know who rufus is/was. She hasn't been on Smogon in quite some time, but when she was, she was active in the WiFi section. In large part thanks to her and her generosity, I ended up really getting into competitive Pokemon. So to honor her, I turned one of her giveaway Pokemon into a Ribbon Project, even if this Ampharos is a bit outdated. This Pokemon is Free-Redis only (can only be redistributed for free).

#579 rufusdrumknott's Reuniclus "Epiphron"
    [​IMG]
    OT: Celes
    Available Natures: Bold
    Available Abilities: Magic Guard
    IVs: |31|18|31|31|31|31|
    EVs:|252|0|200|0|56|0|
    Current Moves: |Psyshock|Focus Blast|Recover|Toxic|
    Ribbons:

Special Thanks to ooh_shiny for providing.

Basically the same deal as above. Obtained from ooh_shiny, after she hatched it for rufus through TSV method. This Pokemon is Fully-Redis.

#433 Chingling "Gratitude"
    [​IMG]
    OT: Nasuada
    Available Abilities: Levitate
    Available Gender: F
    IVs: |31|0|31|31|31|31|
    EVs:|236|0|156|0|116|0|
    Current Moves: |Psychic|Hypnosis|Wish|Reflect|
    Ribbons:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I realized that I kept having people help me with projects, but that I also had nothing to give back but spitbacks. Thus, Gratitude was born (well, I mean give or take a few days). Gratitude chimes loudly and somehow clones itself into your PC if you help Blizzard with a project without asking for anything in return (don't ask, I blame The Domed One). If you've helped me in the past, you can request Gratitude to clone herself into your PC, otherwise, don't bother asking, she comes to you, not the other way around. You can also help Gratitude clone herself into other people's PC's, if they help you as well (IE, conditional redistribution rights. You can redistribute her only if you do so as a gift to those who help you.)!

Last edited: Oct 15, 2017 at 10:59 AM
  6. BlizzardHero

BlizzardHero

[​IMG]
    *Note, all redistribution rights are non-redis by default, but if you want rights, please ask. Ribbons are not mentioned unless relevant, but I try to have at least all the champion ribbons available on each pokemon.
    **Note, Gold text means that that stat was Hyper Trained from a non-30 IV stat. Pink text means that that stat was Hyper Trained from a 30 IV stat.
    ***Note, I'm more interested in getting people to love using 'less appreciated' pokes, than I am in getting trades. So I'm more likely to give you a very cheap deal (free or something small) for pokes that aren't used as often then I am for others.
    Kanto (1-151) (open)

#25 Pikachu
    [​IMG]
    Available Natures: Hasty
    IVs: |31|30|30|31|31|31|
    EVs:|0|4|0|252|0|252|
    Current Moves: |Volt Tackle|Thunderbolt|Hidden Power|Grass Knot|
    HP: Ice

Yeah, going with the classics hard. Pikachu is such an icon in pop-culture, it's hard not to see him as the face of the franchise. I'll agree that he's not bad, but I just feel that maybe they should honor him in some way other than releasing him in some variant form that can't be transferred. It's just more annoying than anything worth my time, even if they are pretty cool. I really like Volt Tackle for that reason, but eck, trying to breed for nature variants, let alone looking for a flawless IV's and Hidden Power is just too much. That's why I haven't bred one before now. But, through the magic that is shiny printing, now I've got one.

#26 A-Raichu

[​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Surge Surfer
    IVs: |31|0|30|31|31|31|
    EVs:|0|0|0|252|4|252|
    Current Moves: |Focus Blast|Thunderbolt|Psychic|Hidden Power|

I built this A-Raichu for mono-type battles. I used A-Raichu in Alola for my first play through, and to be frank, it kind of underwhelmed me (not unlike most of the Alolan variants). Typing is mediocre, ability is situational, moves are pretty bad, etc. My Fearow is a better Pokemon, and I'm still using him today for SRing Legends! Maybe it's just my disgust with Gen 7 in general, but I can't really get to like A-Raichu. Still, A-Raichu hits like a truck, especially given how weak SpD is in the general meta.

#65 Alakazam
    [​IMG]
    IVs: |31|0|31|30|31|30|
    EVs:|0|0|4|252|0|252|
    Current Moves: |Focus Blast|Psychic|Shadow Ball|Calm Mind|

HP: Fire

Alakazam is a pretty classic powerhouse. Even though he's fallen from his OP period during Gen 1 what with the combined special stat and all, he's still a relevant powerhouse. I haven't actually used Alakazam in anything except random Showdown battles since Gen 4 where my friend kicked my behind with his Alakazam which he eventually cloned for me, but who knows? Maybe I'll get around to using him again.

#068 Machamp "1KPunchMan"
    [​IMG]
    Available Natures: Adamant
    Available Abilities: No Guard
    Available Gender: M
    IVs: |31|31|31|10|31|31|
    EVs:|252|188|68|0|0|0|
    Current Moves: |Dynamic Punch|Ice Punch|Knock Off|Wide Guard|

"1KPunch Man"! Haha!... you don't get it? Like,... he can punch 1 thousand times in 2 seconds... and like One Punch Man... no? Just me? ;-; forever alone. Machamp is one of the few Gen 1 Pokemon that continues to carve out a niche for itself, in much part thanks to Dynamic Punch and No Guard, much like how Golurk continues to thrive with that same combo. However, he faces alot of competition these days. The Talonflame meta made him pretty much a slot waste, and the addition of fairies (especially now the Tapus) leaves him with more weakness than strengths. Still, Machamp has fantastic damage, and he can be a surprising asset if you use him sparingly.

#082 Magneton
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Analytic
    Current Moves: |Thunderbolt|Flash Cannon|Volt Switch|Hidden Power|
    HP Ice

It's a Gen 1 Classic, Magneton! The first time I saw Magneton was in the original manga, when Red got caught on the S.S. Anne. Magneton might have lost a lot of its thunder since Gen 1, but it still carves out a niche as a faster, weaker version of Magnezone. Thanks to Gen 7, I don't have to RNG abuse for a matching ball one anymore, so I had time to breed this little metal gem.

#91 Cloyster
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Skill Link
    EVs:|0|252|4|0|0|252|
    Current Moves: |Icicle Spear|Rapid Spin|Toxic Spikes|Shell Smash|

Cloyster, the Gen 1 powerhouse that has somehow been able to remain relevant throughout the years, is such a great Shell Smash user. Okay, his typing leaves him open to a lot of common weaknesses, but with such great versatility and viability, it's not hard to see why he's always been a fan favorite. I haven't used a Cloyster competitively since X&Y, but I'm sure he'll be a ready to go when I need him next.

#99 Kingler
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Hyper Cutter
    Current Moves: |Crabhammer|Knock Off|Swords Dance|Agility|

Kingler has seen some rough years. He no longer has the speed to keep up with much of his Gen 1 brethren, and only a niche sweeper role (which I usually use Rhydon for, beacuse of his bulk). However, Kingler still has a lot of power and when he hits, he hits hard. I do think Kingler would be a fantastic option for a new regional variant however, decrease his Def and buff his Speed, and he could become an excellent sweeper in the lower tiers.

#121 Starmie
    [​IMG]
    IVs: |30|0|31|30|31|30|
    Current Moves: |Hydro Pump|Psychic|Ice Beam|Recover|
    HP Fire

Starmie doesn't get alot of love these days. Many other pokes can do its role better than it can, and take a hit. However, Starmie has something these other noobs don't have. Guts. Not the ability, but the wherewithal to keep hitting back no matter how much you defend. There's been alot of Starmies in-game in S&M, and I decided to breed one. Bring one on your team, and you'll really surprise your opponents.

#128 Tauros
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Intimidate
    IVs: |31|31|31|8|31|31|
    Current Moves: |Earthquake|Return|Zen Headbutt|Rock Slide|

Tauros is a fun, if straightforward Pokemon to use. Slap on a Choice Band, and he's just going to wreck face, especially beacuse of that nice coverage. Not only that, but he's just got that solid Gen 1 charm. I haven't actually used a Tauros in any fighting scenario since Gen 4, but who knows, since Tauros is available in the Gen 7 Pokedex, maybe he will get some play. Now if only Game Freak could re-release HA Rock Climb Tauros... that would be great :P

#130 Gyarados
    [​IMG]
    Available Gender: Female
    IVs: |31|31|31|15|31|31|
    Current Moves: |Waterfall|Crunch|Ice Fang|Dragon Dance|

Everyone remembers the shiny Gyarados from Johto, and I can't be the only person who loved using it on their team during their playthrough. Gyarados is a fantastic Pokemon, with great coverage and potential to sweep thanks to the ever powerful Dragon Dance. However, I haven't used one competitively since. Perhaps it's time to pick up the old girl again and let her wrath reign supreme...

Johto (152-251) (open)

#180 Flaaffy "Pris"
    [​IMG]
    Available Natures: Calm
    EVs:|204|0|20|56|0|228|
    Current Moves: |Hidden Power|Charge Beam|Cotton Guard|Rest|

OMFG SO CUTE!!!!! Flaaffy is just designed to be squeezed, and I mean, come on, how could you even resist? Of course, again as a middle evolution, Flaaffy gets overlooked when looking for potential but don't worry, this little bugger is a monster once she sets up. Charge Beam increases her Special Attack potentially, Hidden Power Ice deals with threats, Cotton Guard makes her absolutely tanky, and Rest heals back any damage. I saw this set somewhere, and I just had to have it! Furthermore, she's just fun to battle with, not too OP but not just trash either. The little cutie is niche, but don't count her out in a battle.

#195 Quagsire
    [​IMG]
    Available Natures: Relaxed
    Available Abilities: Unaware
    IVs: |31|31|31|31|31|0|
    EVs:|252|0|252|0|4|0|
    Current Moves: |Earthquake|Scald|Toxic|Recover|

Quagsire, oh Quagsire, how derpy you are. Why are you more oblivious than Slowbro in tar? :P. In Gen 4, when I first met Wooper in the swamps, I couldn't imagine anyone would actually want to use one of these. Paired with the slow crawl of the swamp and their ubiquity, I really grew to despise them, and all I could see them for was their plainness. It's like they don't have any personality. However, once you get to know them, that dull, straight smile is what gives Quagsire their charm. I used Quagsire as my toxic stall in my Gen 6 OR team, and with Unaware, he works wonders. Just don't stay in for a nasty Grass Knot from a Greninja.

#208 Steelix
    [​IMG]
    Available Natures: Impish
    Available Abilities: Sturdy
    EVs:|252|0|56|200|0|0|
    Current Moves: |Earthquake|Heavy Slam|Stealth Rock|Roar|

I used to think Steelix was epic in my younger ages, when I played through the Gen 4 games. I mean, come on, a giant steel worm? Has to be pretty good. I spent a good couple of weeks catching these guys on Victory Road for fun. When Gen 6 came around and I was filling out my dex for the first time, I traded a bunch of Gen 4 Steelix to get the mons I needed. So.. if you see a Gen 4 Steelix floating around... there's a possible chance it might be one of mine... XD. While Steelix is alright, and pretty dang bulky, it really doesn't have the offensive threats or longevity the current meta wants. I built this one as a bulky mega rocks setter, but you could retrool this to be more bulky offensive.

#208 Steelix
    [​IMG]
    Available Natures: Brave
    IVs: |31|31|31|10|31|0|
    EVs:|252|252|0|0|4|0|
    Current Moves: |Earthquake|Stone Edge|Gyro Ball|Curse|

This is where Steelix really shines for offensive power. Spam the Curses, try not to die, then eat up faster mons with Gryo Ball. Of course, you could always pull off Gyro Ball and go with Heavy Slam for Trick Room builds, but that's your prerogative. I do wonder if Shiny Steelix is actually made out of gold... might explain where nuggets come from...

#210 Granbull
    [​IMG]
    EVs:|252|4|252|0|0|0|
    Current Moves: |Earthquake|Play Rough|Roar|Heal Bell|

I probably wouldn't have a battle-ready Granbull if it wasn't for my bovine giveaway. Granbull is just kind of forgettable, he's strong, but just not anything to write home about. Furthermore, for some reason he has a female weighted gender-ratio, which is pretty un-explainable. Best answer I could find was that Granbull "looks feminine" -_-. His new fairy typing helped I supposed, but I don't really see Granbull being a fairy type, it seems just kind of forced.

#241 Miltank
    [​IMG]
    Available Natures: Careful
    Available Abilities: Thick Fat
    EVs:|252|0|0|0|240|16|
    Current Moves: |Body Slam|Milk Drink|Thunder Wave|Heal Bell|

Miltank is a bit weird. I don't like using Miltank, but I understand how powerful it is with that bulk and Milk Drink spam. However... those flapping teats... *shudder*. I'm running Thunder Wave on this one for the Milk Drink spam, but Toxic works as well. I'm also running a Careful nature and a SpD spread beacuse Thick Fat works against Fire and Ice types, who are usually special attackers.

Hoenn (252-386) (open)

#267 Blaziken
    [​IMG]
    Available Natures: Naughty
    Available Abilities: Speed Boost
    EVs:|0|252|0|4|0|252|
    Current Moves: |Flare Blitz|Hidden Power|Low Kick|Swords Dance|

I don't really like Blaziken in his normal form. It's just a bit, well,
    unwieldy and spindly. He doesn't look like he's going to fight. I much rather prefer his Mega Form, that is a real fighter in view. But, apparently Hidden Power Ice/Mixed Blaziken is popular now, so I kind of only bred him for that reason. But I can see why he's popular, Speed Boost+Swords Dance is just too powerful a combo. Heck, he can even Baton Pass into something else if need be.

#302 Sableye
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Prankster
    IVs: |31|31|31|30|31|31|
    EVs:|248|0|8|0|252|0|
    Current Moves: |Knock Off|Will-O-Wisp|Recover|Protect|

R.I.P. M-Sableye Gen 6-Gen 7, you will be missed. With the change in action priority in Gen 7 being a huge boon to some Megas like my fav Beedrill, it also resulted in a huge dip in viability for Pokemon like Sableye, who wanted to use their normal ability for as long as possible. At least his Mega Ability is still fantastic if situational. Now, Sableye isn't bad, but it can't pull off sweeps like it used to. Full utility set on this one, since it's the only set I've had luck with on him this gen.

#321 Wailord
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Pressure
    IVs: |31|5|31|31|31|31|
    EVs:|0|0|252|4|252|0|
    Current Moves: |Scald|Substitute|Aqua Ring|Protect|

I know, I know, this Wailord is flawed (doesn't have 0 IV's in Atk). But since I gave it away, I decided I might as well just include it in my Battle Readies. I'll probably re-breed her once I hit a flawless shiny SpAtk spread in the future. You know, Waillord is mostly air (it's the largest Pokemon, not the heaviest), beacuse it draws inspiration from blimps. So instead of Latio/as and Charizard as our soaring/flying Pokemon, can we have Wailord fly us around? :3 That would be epic, and tons of fun given that the soaring mechanic was one of the things that made ORAS great for me.

#340 Wishcash "Namazu"
    [​IMG]
    Available Natures: Naive
    Available Abilities: Hydration
    IVs: |31|31|31|31|31|31|
    Current Moves: |Earthquake|Ice Beam|Waterfall|Dragon Dance|

There's only one great earthquake detector in the world, and that's Whiscash! Whiscash is based of the Namazu (which is why mine has its nickname as such), a mythical Japanese catfish that lived in the mud around Japan and caused earthquakes. In earthquake warning systems in Japan, they'll often use a catfish to signal seismic danger! Pretty nifty. However, you don't want your opponent to know you're going to be hitting hard with a boosted EQ from Whiscash! I've found Whiscash to be an excellent end game sweeper, simply beacuse it hits most of its tier with at least neutral hits, and it gets access to the go-to sweeper move, Dragon Dance, but I like to set up with entry hazards first, just in case.

#367 Huntail
    [​IMG]

Available Abilities: Water Veil
    Current Moves: |Ice Beam|Waterfall|Sucker Punch|Shell Smash|

Ooooo Baby, Huntail is REALLY underappreciated. With access to Shell Smash, it can set up for a sweep fairly easily, and with Sucker Punch, it can hit back hard just when you thought you had it done for. However, it's a bit slow sadly, but just beacuse something is slow, doesn't mean it can't sweep. Though, I still can't figure out what shell it's smashing for Shell Smash, is it the head fin? So weird...

#368 Gorebyss
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Swift Swim
    IVs: |31|0|31|HT|31|31|
    Current Moves: |Hydro Pump|Ice Beam|Hidden Power|Shell Smash|
    HP Grass

Gorebyss is one of those pokemon you forget easily. It's not as great as its duplicate, Huntail, and it has a hard time setting that Shell Smash up. However, it gets a much stronger Hidden Power, which is great against common Water types in the tier like Gastrodon, something Huntail has a hard time dealing with. Just got to play it smooth with her.

#369 Relicanth
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Rock Head
    Current Moves: |Head Smash|Earthquake|Zen Headbutt|Waterfall|

Awww Poor Relicanth, always trying to be a Fossil Pokemon, but just didn't get quite extinct enough. Relicanth is pretty much a one trick pony, hit hard and keep on hitting (As a support it's alright, but there are better choices). Not much finesse in that. Of course, that doesn't mean he isn't good, most Pokemon do not like getting a Stab+Choice Band+Base 150 Head Smash to the face, not to mention he's protected from recoil thanks to Rock Head. Rock Polish set is a bit niche, so I went with a Choice Band set instead.

#376 Metagross
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Clear Body
    IVs: |31|31|31|16|31|31|
    Current Moves: |Meteor Mash|Zen Headbutt|Hammer Arm|Rock Polish|

It's the OP metal tank it's self, Metagross! I don't really like the design of non-mega Metagross, but when he goes mega... he's tots epic. Probably one of the best megas in the game (Mega Slow is still too epic, but Mega Meta comes close). This set is built for his mega form, but Jolly ones can be retooled pretty easily. Of course, now he's banned from OU, so who knows how he'll fair in Ubers, and of course TPC seems adamant about erasing Megas from existence... stupid Z Moves...

#376 Metagross
    [​IMG]
    EVs:|252|160|0|0|96|0|
    Current Moves: |Meteor Mash|Zen Headbutt|Bullet Punch|Pursuit|

Of course, Mega Meta isn't the only way to play Metagross. Assault Vest version does have some utility... though he doesn't have a reliable recovery method. I mostly did this set beacuse I liked how the Lure Ball matched him-great reason, I know-but I really just don't have anything that can connects well with him, especially since most of my pokes operate in the lower tiers...

Sinnoh (387-493) (open)

#389 Torterra
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Shell Armor
    IVs: |31|31|31|3|31|31|
    EVs:|252|0|0|0|180|76|
    Current Moves: |Wood Hammer|Earthquake|Synthesis|Swords Dance|

Torterra is usually considered the worst of the Gen 4 Starters. But to say that it is the worst, really undermines what this guy can do. Sure, Empoleon has better typing and utility, while Infernape can break walls like nobody business, but Torterra has the bulk to set up and take hits. Furthermore, Torterra gets great recovery, something that's hard to find in the lower tiers. Of course, its main STAB, Wood Hammer, deals recoil but that can be healed back. I used Torterra for my second ever Pokemon play through (in Platinum), and while he's slow, he just tanked every single mon in the game, even Flint!

#400 Bibarel
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Simple
    EVs:|252|4|0|0|252|0|
    Current Moves: |Waterfall|Quick Attack|Curse|Rest|

I feel for Bibarel, like any of the first-route-normal types that have been so pervasive throughout the Gens, like Raticate, Linoone, and Watchog, to name a few. They usually get relegated to mediocre roles, such as HM slaves, beacuse Game Freak never intended for them to shine. They were meant as a means to help ease new payers into the game. When I first saw Bidoof in Gen 4, I didn't even bother thinking about catching one, why bother when there's plenty of Starly to go around? However, its that weak charm that makes me love using Bibarel even more, beacuse nothing warms my cold dead heart than watching peeps rage quit after being stalled out by Bibarel.

#409 Rampardos
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Sheer Force
    Current Moves: |Iron Head|Zen Headbutt|Crunch|Rock Slide|

Booya!!! A pokemon based on Pachycephalosaurus is always great! Mkay, I was one of those kids who loved dinosaurs when I was younger. Of course, I eventually grew out of it, but dinosaurs will always be epic. Rampardos is a pretty dang good pokemon... though pretty much a straight forward nuke. Point, charge, noob dies. Simple as that, just run him with a Choice Scarf.

#414 Mothim "Mothra-G"/"Mothra-E"
    [​IMG]
    Available Natures: Rash
    Available Abilities: Tinted Lens
    IVs: |31|31|31|HT|HT or 31|31|
    Current Moves: |Bug Buzz|Air Slash|U-Turn|Hidden Power|
    HP Ground / HP Electric

Mothim is such an underappreciated pokemon in PU. Okay, sure, it's slow so it needs help to sweep. But once it gets rolling, it's deadly to alot of common PU threats. Let's do some calcs...
    252+ SpA Choice Specs Mothim Bug Buzz vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Leafeon: 548-648 (202.2 - 239.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO
    252+ SpA Choice Specs Mothim Air Slash vs. 44 HP / 0 SpD Gourgeist: 408-482 (144.6 - 170.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO
    And there's plenty more. However, for some reason Mothim doesn't even get a spot on the viability rankings (as of me writing this). I've done HP Ground, as that's the recommended, but also I've done HP Electric, because trolling Swanna players is fun. They've also been nicknamed according to Hidden Power, beacuse I need help figuring out who's who, but if you ask I can change it to just "Mothra".

#445 Garchomp
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Rough Skin
    IVs: |31|31|31|18|31|31|
    Current Moves: |Earthquake|Iron Head|Dragon Claw|Protect|

Everyone has a Garchomp, or has had one. Even a filthy RU/NU/PU lover like me.. :3. I'm posting the one I bred for VGC here, just in case someone really need it. Garchomp is not a bad pokemon, it's just that... well... he's too good. There's no need with finesse when your land shark 0HKO's most of the lesser meta.

#463 Lickilicky
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Oblivious
    EVs:|168|252|4|0|0|84|
    Current Moves: |Earthquake|Body Slam|Knock Off|Swords Dance|

Lickilicky's belly is like a bean bag chair. Probably the best use for her to... :P. I'm joking, but Lickilicky is pretty dang slow, which doesn't help her if she wants to sweep, like she's been built to do. Get her paired with a speed passer however, and watch her,... bounce? roll? I wonder if she can put her tongue back into her mouth, that thing has to be a pain in any fighting situation.

#478 Froslass "Yukinba"
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Cursed Body
    Current Moves: |Ice Beam|Destiny Bond|Taunt|Spikes|

Froslass is an epic Pokemon. She's fast, and she can run a lot of moves, and doesn't really suffer from the 4 Slot Syndrome. I'm running a set up spread on her right now, but other sets are fine. Hidden Power Fire is niche, but still usable. Though I will say her shiny form is a bit underwhelming, I think I prefer her normal form. I would also prefer to have her in a Heal Ball I think, but I just didn't have the time. Maybe in the future. Named "Yukinba" as it's a regional variant of Yuki-Onna and my ancestors came from that region.

#479 Rotom-Frost
    [​IMG]
    Current Moves: |Blizzard|Thunderbolt|Volt Switch|Trick|
    HP Ice

Why do I always call Rotom-Frost, Rotom-Freeze? Force of habit, I guess, oh well. Unlike its brethren, Rotom-Frost is usually discarded beacuse it doesn't have the same utility as the others. Its typing leaves it open to a plethora of common weaknesses, and it doesn't have the speed to recover. However, thanks to hail teams getting a new lease of life, Rotom-Frost can now get in on the action. Run Choice Scarf on it so you can outspeed all those nasty Ground Dragon/Flying types.

#479 Rotom-Heat
    [​IMG]
    IVs: |31|26|31|31|31|31|
    Current Moves: |Overheat|Thunderbolt|Volt Switch|Trick|

Whilst breeding for my Rotom-Frost, I hit a shiny spread. "Oh joy! I can egg swap for something good!". -_- really bad frame, with this being the only viable spread. However, it would be a waste to destroy the thread. So, I bred this one, even with the bad Atk, might as well right? Luckily, there's a UU set for Timid Rotom-Heat, which is what this one is.

#487 Girafarig
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Sap Sipper
    IVs: |31|31|31|0|31|31|
    Current Moves: |Psychic|Nasty Plot|Substitute|Baton Pass|

This is actually my second Battle Ready Girafarig. Turns out, my first one in Gen 6 actually had the offensive IV's in the wrong places. Whoops! Still, while I don't use her very often, I like using Girafarig as a low-tier passer over others like Mr. Mime. That's mostly beacuse Sap Sipper is such a great ability, but also beacuse she's such and underplayed Pokemon despite the support potential. Don't hesitate to try her out some time though, she won't let you down!
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2017 at 12:05 AM
  7. BlizzardHero

BlizzardHero

Unova (494-649) (open)

#497 Serperior
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Contrary
    EVs:|56|0|200|0|0|252|
    Current Moves: |Leaf Storm|Hidden Power|Leech Seed|Substitute|

To be honest, I would have preferred a female Serperior, but a friend of mine's greatest achievement was breeding a shiny HP Fire Serperior, so I decided to 1-up him with this quick breed. Contrary Serperior is highly popular, and it's not hard to see why. However, I just feel like it's a bit awkward. It has terrible attack power, mediocre defense, and passable speed. Furthermore, it gets walled very easily, and has to stay on the field beacuse otherwise it looses its set up. I don't know, I just always prefer to hit hard, hit fast, and switch out to trade as best as possible. Serperior just doesn't work like that. At least the shiny is nice.

#503 Samurott
    [​IMG]
    IVs: |30|31|30|30|31|30|
    Current Moves: |Hydro Pump|Ice Beam|Hidden Power|Aqua Jet|
    HP Fire

Samurott is universally panned as just being "meh" in the Gen 5 starter pool. Emboar can spam Flare Blitz with its ability Reckless, Serperior can spam Leaf Storm with its ability Contrary, but Samurott really can't compete. However, Samurott has something these other plebs can't do, which is wall break. Samurott has a great movepool, and the strength to use it and take a hit. I'm using HP Fire on it to take out Steel/Bugs, but I recommend Grass Knot for more coverage.

#526 Gigalith
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Sand Stream
    IVs: |31|31|31|10|31|0|
    EVs:|228|84|92|0|100|0|
    Current Moves: |Rock Slide|Heavy Slam|Curse|Protect|

Gigalith joins a pretty large category of Pokemon from Gen 5 that were pretty epic for their time, but pretty drastically got worse once Gen 6 came around. However, unlike everyone else, Gigalith got a new lease on life with its new ability, Sand Steam. Getting that SpD maxed out made it into a terrifying tank for Gen 7, as evidenced by it appearing on a few VGC teams. I don't know if I'll be running Gigalith on any of my teams this year, but if I do it's probably going to be on my trick room team. You know, Gigalith kind of looks like a squat version of one of the monsters from that cartoon show... Ben-10? Maybe I should nickname mine after it. The world works in mysterious ways... cartoons actualizing in Pokemon.

#553 Krookodile
    [​IMG]
    EVs:|52|156|44|0|4|252|
    Current Moves: |Earthquake|Crunch|Roar|Protect|

I love Krookodile, not beacuse it's like Crocodile-Garchomp, but beacuse it's such a solid Pokemon. People like to hate on Gen 5 designs, but I love how Krookodile looks, sleek but strong. I used Krookodile in my Gen 5 play through, and he saved my behind plenty of times. I had such trouble fighting Elesa beacuse literally everything she had 0HKO'd my team except my Sandile. I lost the first time I faced her beacuse her Emolga was a great threat, but once I bonded with my Sandile and we trained hard against the harsh desert storms, we came back and won easily!

#555 Darmanitan
    [​IMG]
    Current Moves: |Flare Blitz|Superpower|Rock Slide|U-Turn|

I feel like Darmanitan was one of those Pokemon who could have been top tier, but was really just crushed by its gimmick. Sure, Zen Mode has its uses, but honestly, its really hard to get it right (I've done it, what once?). So Darmanitan gets relegated to your standard Scarf set user, just nuke until you drop. At least he has the movepool to pull it off pretty dang well, the happy little bugger.

#558 Crustle
    [​IMG]
    Current Moves: |Stone Edge|Earthquake|X-Scissor|Shell Smash|

I feel like Crustle just fits somewhere, you know? It's like he's a loose brick that needs to be plopped into place, thanks to that large sedimentary rock that is his shell. Of course, don't actual do that, I'm not sure Crustle would appreciate becoming a part of a wall or something. Crustle is notable mostly for his wide coverage thanks to his typing, and Shell Smash makes him a potent sweeper, but honestly I never get to use him, beacuse he doesn't synergize well with my other teams sadly. Maybe you'll use him more?

#569 Garbodor "Trash Gyre"
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Aftermath
    EVs:|252|0|164|0|92|0|
    Current Moves: |Gunk Shot|Spikes|Toxic Spikes|Toxic|

I love using Garbodor! Sure, it was my first flawless shiny I've ever bred naturally which is pretty epic, so I have some sentimentality about it. However, Garbodor is just a fun Pokemon to play with. Setting up entry hazards is great for my sweeping strategy (chip them then whack everyone with my Hawlucha), but Garbodor also gets access to the powerful Gunk Shot, so he can put out a fair amount of damage as well. This Garbodor is nicknamed "Trash Gyre" after the Great Pacific Garbage Patch, which a gyre of trash in the Pacific, and was given away in the World Oceans Day Giveaway I hosted.

#578 Duosion
    [​IMG]
    Available Natures: Quiet
    IVs: |31|0|30|30|30|0|
    EVs:|252|0|0|252|4|0|
    Current Moves: |Psyshock|Shadow Ball|Hidden Power|Trick Room|
    HP: Fighting

Duosion, not quite a zygote, but not quite a fetus. Sad state to be in. But hey, Duosion is a nice powerhouse under Trick Room, especially with such a high Special Attack. I spent ages trying to get a Hidden Power Fighting one, following the guide on Smogon for this set. Turns out, you don't need to have a 1 IV in Attack to get HP Fighting. Sigh. I bred this one in the first hour of working on her. 5 days of breeding down the drain. RNG, sight -_-. At least I have her now.

#591 Amoonguss
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Regenerator
    IVs: |31|1|31|31|31|0|
    EVs:|252|0|172|0|84|0|
    Current Moves: |Giga Drain|Rage Powder|Protect|Spore|

Deadly mushrooms are not high on my list of "OP Monsters Who Screw My Team Comps Over", but once I found the magic that was Rage Powder Amoonguss (After being 100% kicked to the floor by one) I had to have him. Built to survive under Trick Room, though I usually use him for the Rage Powder, so I can let my buddies set up. Hidden Power Ice was kind of a fluke, but I'm not complaining. It's pretty hilarious if I drop Protect or something for HP Ice and watch the switch in fails XD.

#594 Alomomola
    [​IMG]
    IVs: |31|0|31|HT|31|HT|
    EVs:|248|0|252|0|8|0|
    Current Moves: |Scald|Toxic|Wish|Protect|
    HP Fire

Alomomola is one of the best success stories of a Pokemon people hated for being "Boring" and "Stupid", evolving over time to be an Ubers behemoth wall as people realized its potential. With that monstrous HP, Alomomola has no problem stalling out its foes, unless it gets poisoned. I went with HP Fire to put some heat on the off Ferrothorn, as it walls Alomomola completely, but Alomomola doesn't really have the slot for Hidden Power, sadly.

#596 Galvantula
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Compound Eyes
    Current Moves: |Thunder|Bug Buzz|Hidden Power|Sticky Web|
    HP Ice

I love Galvantula, I really do. As one of the few pokes in the game who can set up Sticky Webs, along with a great combo of Thunder and Compound Eyes, Galvantula can help set up and murder anything that tries to stop it. Sure, it's frail, its SpAtk is mediocre, and its speed tier while good, is awkward, but that doesn't stop Galvantula from flooring its opponents when it needs to. When I ran mon-bug, I led with Galvantula and then my Mega Heracross had no problem sweeping. Of course, I eventually learned that my Galvantula was probably hacked once I started getting into serious VGC play (I got it off the GTS), but I still have it. Call me sentimental, but I couldn't bear to release it. I needed a Sticky Web setter to help my current team, especially Buzzwole, so here's my Gen 7 one.

#601 Klinklang
    [​IMG]
    EVs:|80|252|0|0|0|176|
    Current Moves: |Gear Grind|Return|Shift Gear|Substitute|

Klinklang is a really awesome pokemon. With access to Gear Grind to break substitutes, and Shift Gear, one of the few stat boosting moves that raises stats by a total of 3 stages, Klinklang can easily set up. Furthermore, it's steel type, and with Alolan Ninetails common this generation, I'm using it more as a sweeper than even my Hawlucha (though of course, Hawlucha is still a better overall sweeper).

#626 Bouffalant
    [​IMG]
    EVs:|120|252|0|0|0|136|
    Current Moves: |Return|Earthquake|Swords Dance|Substitute|

Hyia Afro Samurai-Murica style! I love using Bouffalant, beacuse not only does he have several great offensive sets, but also a great ability. With webs support (Yay! Galvantula :P), he's going to have no trouble crashing through most enemy teams. When people complained that he wasn't related to Tauros, I was just pissed. Bouffalant stands well and truly alone from all the other bovines as his own proud unique beast!

#628 Braviary
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Defiant
    IVs: |31|31|31|4|31|31|
    Current Moves: |Brave Bird|Superpower|Return|U-Turn|

Okay, look, I know Braviary's counterpart is just better all around, especially with that high SpD. But, come one, Braviary is epic. I've run it in multiple teams since Gen 5, and while it's not OP as some of the birds (Looking at you, Gen 6 Talonflame), Braviary will always get the job done for you. This set is designed for Choice Band, but since Jolly is pretty ubiquitous for Braviary, he can be retooled.

#635 Hydreigon
    [​IMG]
    IVs: |31|0|31|31|31|31|
    EVs:|4|252|0|0|0|252|
    Current Moves: |Draco Meteor|Flamethrower|Dark Pulse|Protect|

Hydreigon is one of the few SpAtk dragons in the game, especially interesting given that he's a 3 evolution dragon. He has a pretty good movepool with good coverage, and he's fast and strong enough to get set up as a finisher. Unfortunately, with the introduction of faeries, Hydreigon kind of became obsolete, especially since Mega Gardevoir was reigning champ during most of Gen 6. However, I got good use out of mine on my first Gen 6 Offensive build team, using him for late game coverage. This little gal might not be as powerful as she and her kind once were, but she'll still wreck pretty much everything. Though.. those hands... life must really suck for Hydreigons...

Kalos (650-721) (open)

#657 Frogadier
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Protean
    IVs: |31|1|31|30|31|31|
    Current Moves: |Hydro Pump|Ice Beam|Hidden Power|Toxic Spikes|

HP: Electric

There's so little appreciation for middle evolution Pokemon, especially starter middle evolution's. It's just kind of a step, not quite that cute first stage, and not that powerful final stage, so people just don't care about them. I do however, really like Frogadier as a middle evolution. Froakie is a little flimsy, and Greninja is too edgy. Frogadier has that nice "ready to fight" but not too serious look to him. I went with Hidden Power Electric to troll Swanna's but it's a bit niche, so it might be necessary to remove it depending on how you want to play it.

#668 Pyroar
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Unnerve
    IVs: |31|0|31|30|31|31|
    Current Moves: |Hyper Voice|Flamethrower|Hidden Power|Taunt|
    HP: Grass

I'm going to get a lot of flak for going with the female Pyroar version, after all, the male with that mane is pretty sweat. However, I prefer female Pyroar over the male, beacuse she's the quiet leader. She's noble, but not obnoxious, rub-it-in-your-face type. Furthermore, it's these little queens on the plains who do all the real work, and someone who's so hard working is a powerful ally on the battlefield.

#676 Furfrou "Romeo"
    [​IMG] --> [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Fur Coat
    Current Moves: |Return|Sucker Punch|U-Turn|Thunder Wave|

"Oh Romeo, Oh Romeo, Where art thou my Romeo?!" In the beginning of Gen 6, when people were still scrambling to get perfect Pokemon, and bank hadn't been released yet, there was just little ole me, trying to collect shiny Pokemon. I got alot of shiny Pokemon, of course (and I still have a bunch of boxes full of them), but I always tried to get ones without a nickname. One of the more rare shiny Pokemon was Furfrou, beacuse chaining for it was a pain. I eventually got one via trading, but its name was "ROMEO" in all caps. Really annoying. So I decided to eventually rectify that if I ever was able to breed shiny Pokemon. Thus, in homage, this Furfrou is named Romeo. Of course, what is Romeo without a Juliet?

#676 Furfrou "Juliet"
    [​IMG] -->[​IMG]
    Current Moves: |Return|Cotton Guard|Toxic|Roar|

This Furfrou, named "Juliet" to give my other Furfrou a counterpart, is a more bulky set. With the meta as physical as it is, Furfrou actually becomes a top-notch tank when you run it with Cotton Guard. Sure, Focus Blast is a thing, but what can you do. If you're wondering, yes, both "Romeo" and "Juliet" are shiny, it's just that there's no animated shiny sprites for the different trims. If you do find them, let me know please.

#687 Malamar
    [​IMG]
    EVs:|248|0|0|0|108|152|
    Current Moves: |Superpower|Psycho Cut|Rest|Sleep Talk|

Malamar's one defining trait, is that it is a somewhat better Contrary user than Spinda. Pretty sad. Of course, that doesn't mean Malamar isin't strong, but it does need a lot of support to get into that position in which it can cut through enemy teams. I've found running her with my Galvantula's Sticky Webs seems to do the trick on BS, getting her out of that awkward speed tier. Of course, I've had to run Psycho Cut (which is a pretty solid move anyway) over Knock Off thanks to a lack of move tutors atm, but it'll work almost as well if not better.

#689 Barbaracle
    [​IMG] [-][​IMG]
    Available Pokeballs:[​IMG] (Non-Shiny Only) [​IMG] (Shiny Only)
    Available Abilities: Tough Claws
    IVs: |31|31|31|3(NS)10(S)|31|31|
    Current Moves: |Stone Edge|Poison Jab|Razor Shell|Shell Smash|

I've really warmed up to Barbaracle. At first, I was all "Oh Lord Helix, what a monstrosity!", but now I really to appreciate the strength and power of Barbaracle. With access to solid coverage and the epic Shell Smash, he's going to be a solid choice for lower tiers for a long time. Of course, all his appendages are sentient... so are his legs/feet sentient as well? That has to be a cruddy life to live, always having your face smashed into the ground. I have a Non-Shiny variant as well, beacuse Shiny Barbaracle makes me think he's sick.

#703 Carbink
    [​IMG]
    EVs:|4|0|252|252|0|0|
    Current Moves: |Power Gem|Hidden Power|Calm Mind|Stealth Rock|

"Blizz, wth man, Carbink is NOT an offensive Pokemon! It's purely a support Pokemon!" - Random Dude Who Knows Not How To Make Legit Pokemon
    I came across this set once, and I knew, I just had to make it. It's all about those 4X weaknesses Pokemon might have. Use Calm Mind to set up, HP Fire and Power Gem against Rock/Fire 4X's, and Stealth Rocks if you're about to die. It's not the most viable set, but literally no one expects it.

Alola (722-802) (open)

#745 Lycanroc
    [​IMG]
    OT: Rocky
    IVs: |31|31|31|12|31|31|
    Current Moves: |Stone Edge|Sucker Punch|Fire Fang|Swords Dance|

Yeah, I know, not the greatest of stats. But I don't have a homebrew device, and the IV's are not guaranteed, so I can't RNG and soft resetting is difficult. Also since it's an event, lol good luck on nature to. Of course, I love the Cherish Ball and how it matches, so I got the code. L-Midnight is kind of a bad looking Pokemon. Not in the sense like some hipster hating on new Pokemon, but I don't feel like it's something that could come around through natural evolution. The proportions are all off. Still, I had no problem bring her to the Battle Tree, so even though she's not as good as her brother, she still is a force to be reckoned with thanks to her coverage. Running Fire Fang for coverage, Stealth Rocks are recommended.

#745 Lycanroc
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Steadfast
    Current Moves: |Stone Edge|Fire Fang|Accelrock|Swords Dance|

Definitely one of the better shiny Pokemon this generation. Since pallets are no longer set, shiny forms are created by the designer and not by the game engine. This could mean cool shinnies, but it's mostly resulted in pretty mediocre shiny Pokemon. Lycanroc on the other hand, looks fantastic. Sure, it's just a simple swap to blue, but it adds all the more flavor to him in my opinion. Honestly, among normal Pokemon this generation (I.E., not including legends), Lycanroc really is the best fit for my play style. I really should have chosen to bring one along in my adventures. Shame. Maybe next game?

#746 Wishiwashi
    [​IMG] ->[​IMG]
    Available Pokeballs: [​IMG][​IMG]
    Available Natures: Adamant (Net Only) Brave (Fast Only)
    Available Abilities: Schooling
    IVs: |30|0|31|31|31|31(Net Only)0(Fast Only)|
    EVs:|252|252|0|0|4|0|
    Current Moves: |Double-Edge|Earthquake|Aqua Tail|U-Turn|

Wishiwashi is squarely in the 'gimmick" Pokemon category. But unlike most others in that category (save Darmanitan and Rotom), Wishiwashi stands out as a pesudo-legend whilst in Schooling form. Initially, I was kind of put off by Wishiwashi, and it didn't help that the Totem Wishiwashi lagged so badly when I first met it (I mean, that's like one of the best cutscenes in Sun and Moon, but none of the Totems can run well on a Day-1 3DS). However, Wishiwashi is very versatile as an offensive Pokemon, though I like Choice Band Wishwashi the best. I have both a Non-TR and a TR variant, beacuse Wishiwashi can operate under both well.

#752 Araquanid
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Water Bubble
    IVs: |31|31|31|8|31|0|
    EVs:|252|252|4|0|0|0|
    Current Moves: |Liquidation|Lunge|Wide Guard|Protect|

Araquanid is among the premier crop of Gen 7, at least among competitive persons. With access to that wonderful ability Water Bubble, it shrugs off fire types and hits back hard. However, I have trouble really enjoying using Araquanid in battle. It just feels very... well.. meh. I like hitting hard and fast, and that's just not how Araquanid rolls. Water bugs like stalling out their prey, waiting to strike at the most opportune moment, which is exactly how you should run Araquanid. Wait to strike, and he'll work wonders.

#753 Fomantis
    [​IMG]
    IVs: |30|30|31|30|31|30|
    EVs:|36|0|0|196|0|236|
    Current Moves: |Leaf Storm|Hidden Power|Synthesis|Defog|
    HP Fire

She's cute, that's why I did this breed...
    Oh you wanted more than that? Uh,.. sure? Fomantis is one of those pokes who's first evo is alot cuter than its next one. Seriously, this thing was built to be hugged and squeezed, whilst she cuts your face open with her razor lead hands... ow? Sorry she has a 30 in Atk, I did her as more of a troll project than for actual viability.

#758 Salazzle
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Corrosion
    IVs: |30|0|31|31|31|31|
    Current Moves: |Sludge Wave|Fire Blast|Nasty Plot|Protect|

Salazzle certainly isn't my top pick for best looking Pokemon. In fact, I have a hard time believing she fits the Pokemon theme. However, this snappy little salamander is deadly on the battlefield, especially after a Nasty Plot. I brought her to the most recent competition, and she preformed marvelously (mostly beacuse of Sludge Wave in doubles is good). Eat that Crobat!
    *Note, the 30 in HP is a result of really bad RNG. I was at 500+ eggs, and she was the closest to flawless I could get.

#766 Passimian
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Receiver
    Current Moves: |Close Combat|Iron Head|Rock Slide| U-Turn|

Choice + Great moveset = Passimian is alright. His counterpart, Oranguru gets most of the spotlight thanks to its ability to set up Trick Room easily, but don't count Passimian out. He's decently fast, and has pretty dang good attack for a gimmick Pokemon. I didn't intend to do a Passimian battle ready, but I got such a cool little guy with a nice IV spread, so I felt at least I owed him enough to make him stronger. I haven't gotten the chance to try him out in battle yet, so if you pick him up, let me know how he fights. I'm really curious to see if someone can find utility in his ability, Receiver.

#768 Golisopod
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Emergency Exit
    EVs:|252|0|172|0|0|84|
    Current Moves: |Liquidation|Leech Life|Sucker Punch|Spikes|
    *Note* I'm running Sucker Punch, but Toxic is recommended

Golisopod, Golisopod, oh Golisopod. You had so much promise, being the star Pokemon of one of the more pervasive supporting characters in Sun and Moon. Golisopod falls into the Gen 7 trap of being a great looking Pokemon, but just being medicore all around in everything. Besides, he gets shafted by his partner, Araquanid who with the same typing preforms much better. Of course, I'm sure we'll find him a niche eventually, but until then he's going to be sitting on the sidelines.

#770 Palossand
    [​IMG]
    Available Pokeballs:[​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Water Compaction
    IVs: |31|0|31|31|31|0|
    EVs:|252|0|252|4|0|0|
    Current Moves: |Earth Power|Shadow Ball|Shore Up|Amnesia|

It's the Vanilluxe of Gen 7! Sure, people love to hate on Game Freak for supposedly pulling pokes out of the bottom of the barrel, but those fools are all Genwuners. Noobs, the lot of them. Palossand is one of those weird pokes that wants to get hit by something it doesn't want to get hit by. Suicidal much? But with the introduction of Oranguru and a more viable TR setter than Musharna, I thought it was a good idea to bring something that could turn the tables onto him. Of course, I was an idiot and went for Relaxed instead of Impish... but we can't all be smart!

#779 Bruxish
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Strong Jaw
    Current Moves: |Psychic Fangs|Crunch|Aqua Jet|Swords Dance|

Again, Bruxish is one of those new Gen 7 Pokemon that I really didn't feel was that great. Seeing it in the trailers for S&M, I just kept thinking how corny it looked. Besides, why use Bruxish when you have Basculin? But the more I looked at her, the more I realized how great she could be. Swords Dance is good for sweeping potential, and with decent coverage, she can be a real threat to teams. Strong Jaw is probably going to be the only ability you see her with, but Dazzling seems like a niche ability that could work well to if you find a use for it.

#779 Bruxish
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Strong Jaw
    IVs: |31|31|31|9|31|31|
    Current Moves: |Psychic Fangs|Waterfall|Crunch|Aqua Jet|

If you're wondering why I have another non-shiny Bruxish, well I just liked how much the Heal Ball matched her NS form. This set is built for Choice Band, which may be better than set up Bruxish as it can use Waterfall for some nice damage (though not boosted by Strong Jaw). Using Choice Band Bruxish may be a better choice than set up Bruxish, just beacuse of how frail it is.

#781 Dhelmise "HMS Resolute"
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Steelworker
    IVs: |31|31|31|8|31|0|
    EVs:|192|252|12|0|52|0|
    Current Moves: |Power Whip|Anchor Shot|Shadow Claw|Protect|

Dhelmise is an interesting bloke. There aren't many true TR Grass Pokemon, but then someone of the most common Pokemon TR teams face aren't going to be fazed by a Dhelmise. However, what I've found is that Dhelmise works well as an anti-anti-TR defender. Pokemon that an opponent might bring to mess with TR teams, like Palossand and Gigalith who can work outside of TR teams but feed off teams that do try to use TR on them, Dhelmise makes short work of. Heck, with such great coverage, Dhelmise can work well to shore up team holes on TR teams. Of course, it sadly lacks the stable recovery to make it work the best, but I think we'll see more Dhelmise in the future.

#787 Tapu Bulu
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Grassy Surge
    IVs: |31|31|HT|8|31|31|
    EVs:|160|252|0|0|0|96|
    Current Moves: |Horn Leech|Bulk Up|Leech Seed|Protect|

Tapu Bulu probably based upon Lono, a fertility, peace, and music god based in Hawaiian mythology. According to the mythology, Lono used his nets to drag up from the ocean the sun and moon and put them in the sky. He's widely regarded as the weakest of the Tapus, but come on, that's pretty impressive! I don't like all the other Tapu's, but Bulu is definitely the best designed one, even if he's sort of the odd one out in competitive play. Went with the Horn Leach set, beacuse it's absolute filth against a lot of teams that can't counter grass types.

#788 Tapu Fini
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Misty Surge
    IVs: |HT|0|31|31|31|31|
    EVs:|244|0|252|0|0|12|
    Current Moves: |Moonblast|Surf|Calm Mind|Taunt|

I was going for a HP Fire set, hence the Master Ball rather than a better matching ball like a Net Ball, but this 5IV Flawed gem showed up while I was SRing, and it was too good to pass up. Tapu Fini is probably the Tapu I like the least, mostly beacuse it looks pretty weird. I mean, we've had some human-ish like Pokemon, mostly apes and fighting types, but Tapu Fini seems the closest to us catching a literal human (though in a shell). I probably won't use Tapu Fini much, except for clearing the E4 beacuse she's (okay, Tapu Fini is genderless, but I mean, come on...) pretty good at that this Gen, but I'm sure she's a real powerhouse on the field.

#791 Solgaleo
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Full Metal Body
    IVs: |HT|31|31|31|HT|31|
    Current Moves: |Sunsteel Strike|Toxic|Earthquake|Flare Blitz|

Yaaaas!!! Hyper Training makes SRing Legends SOOO much easier! So here's a Solgaleo! Honestly, not one of my favorite legends, but who am I to complain against something that deals nicely with stupid @#&%*#! Geomancy Xerneas (I lost regionals beacuse of great RNG on the part of my opponents Xerneas...)

#794 Buzzwole
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Beast Boost
    IVs: |31|HT|31|31|HT|HT|
    Current Moves: |Super Power|Leech Life|Poison Jab|Ice Punch|

Literally the most Shonen pokemon ever conceived. I mean, look at those bloody arms, steroids much? Initially, I really wasn't warm to Buzzwoles design (along with most of the other UBs), but its really grown on me. I built this set specifically for VGC, since I had room for a choice-item pokemon. Of course, first VGC match I played, he died first turn to a stupid Fissure. Facepalmingly stupid RNG. Also, have you ever tried petting this thing in PK Refresh? Super weird...

#794 Buzzwole
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Beast Boost
    IVs: |31|HT|31|HT|31|HT|
    EVs:|248|0|184|0|76|0|
    Current Moves: |Hammer Arm|Toxic|Roost|Earthquake|

Standard Ubers set for Buzzole. I actually don't like this set as much as choice-wole (above). I usually run stall pokemon together, and Buzzwole just doesn't seem the type of pokemon to stall out his enemies. I didn't have this Buzzwole ready for the last update, beacuse I screwed up on his SpD and Def (I flipped them -_-). Don't worry, fixed now, and he's ready to roll.

#800 Necrozma
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Prism Armor
    IVs: |31|7|31|31|31|31|
    EVs:|252|0|24|0|0|232|
    Current Moves: |Stored Power|Calm Mind|Rock Polish|Moonlight|

I do like Necrozma's design. Kind of like the Gen 7 Darkrai. He's got the sinister look, but still looks quite powerful too and not just edgy for the lols. However, unlike Darkrai, it seems like this little monster just is not quite that powerful. I went with the Stored Power special set, since that's recommended, but I actually prefer a more physical set on my Necrozma. It's just more reliable, if weaker. Of course, it looks like Necrozma is going to be the Kyurem of Gen 7, so it's going to be interesting to see how it changes with the newer games. Here's to hoping for a bright future for this little guy!

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017 at 12:21 AM
  8. BlizzardHero

BlizzardHero

[​IMG]

*Note, all redistribution rights are non-redis by default, but if you want rights, please ask. Ribbons are not mentioned unless relevant, but I try to have at least all the champion ribbons available on each pokemon.
    **Note, Gold text means that that stat was Hyper Trained from a non-30 IV stat. Pink text means that that stat was Hyper Trained from a 30 IV stat.
    ***Note, I'm more interested in getting people to love using 'less appreciated' pokes, than I am in getting trades. So I'm more likely to give you a very cheap deal (free or something small) for pokes that aren't used as often then I am for others.
    Past Gen Read-To Fight! Pokemon (open)

#20 Raticate
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Guts
    Current Moves: |Facade|Sucker Punch|Flame Wheel|Swords Dance|

Well here's a blast from the past, Guts Raticate. Alolan Raticate has nothing on OG Raticate. Sure, he's old fashioned, but Alolan Raticate lost speed and power for more bulk and a 4X Weakness to Fighting. Rip in pieces. I love using Raticate for some quick Guts trolling (along with my Toxic Boost Zangoose), beacuse once he gets his status, there's not much any team can do against him. Along with Fearow, I rate him as one of the most underappreciated Gen 1 charms. I'm running Flame Wheel on him beacuse Forretress doesn't enjoy it, but you can U-Turn for some quick getaways.

#214 Heracross
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Moxie
    IVs: |31|31|31|1|31|31|
    EVs:|240|136|0|0|0|132|
    Current Moves: |Close Combat|Pin Missile|Rock Blast|Swords Dance|

How long has Heracross been waiting to be added here? Too long. Sure, Heracross isn't as good as its buddy Pinsir in sweeping thanks to its new mega, but Heracross is a beast with that Skill Link. I usually have to Baton Pass speed onto him, or set up Tailwind, but once he gets rolling, I have really have no issues 0HKO'ing everything that doesn't resist him. I went for the standard OU set on him, but personally I like the Jolly set more.

#417 Pachirisu
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Volt Absorb
    Current Moves: |Iron Tail|Super Fang|Nuzzle|Follow Me|

Say... that Pachirisu looks familiar.... where did I see it before... Yup it's a mock up of Sejun Parks Pachirisu from VGC 2014 World Championships! I've dubbed this set "Follow Me Senpai", beacuse its basically Rage Powder Amoonguss, but cuter! Seeing that Pachirisu face down top tier VGC threats was fantastical, and pretty much the biggest thing to inspire me to bring off-meta pokes to any tournaments I go into. Sure, I might lose more, but at least I'll have fun doing it. I've got her running Iron Tail so I could more easily get ribbons, but you should switch that to Protect to be more faithful to the OG.

#429 Mismagius

[​IMG]
    IVs: |31|Even|30|30|30|30|
    Current Moves: |Thunderbolt|Shadow Ball|Hidden Power|Nasty Plot|

What, you though Mismagius was only viable for support? When given the right set up, she becomes a nice little sweeper to! Bred for HP Fighting, to deal with those nasty Steel, Dark, and Normal types.

#467 Magmortar

[​IMG]
    Available Natures: Mild
    Available Abilities: Vital Spirit
    IVs: |30|30|31|30|31|31|
    Current Moves: |Fire Blast|Earthquake|Thunderbolt|Hidden Power|

There's nothing more bad-arse then a giant Pokemon with literal cannons for hands. Yup, Magmortar can be a powerful asset to any team that wants to crush anyone with near-impunity. I've used Magmortar to take down the toughest of opponents since Gen 4, from Cynthia to Diantha. I've used Magmortar to breed the vast majority of my pokemon. I've even used Magmortar in several of my regional matches. Yup, Magmortar is a good little beast to have your back.

#491 Darkrai
    [​IMG]
    OT: GF
    Available Abilities: Bad Dreams
    IVs: |31|3|31|31|31|31|
    Current Moves: |Dark Pulse|Sludge Bomb|Dark Void|Nasty Plot|

Darkrai ranks as one of my most favorite pokemon, I mean, come on, look at that excellent design! It's like a dark foreboding mixed with the warmth of GF's cartoony feel. If that's not good enough, it also gets access to one of (or at least used to be) the most OP moves in the game, Dark Void. However, with Gen 7, Darkrai got his signature move nerfed heavily to the point where it's practically unusable, ending the triumph of a once great Pokemon. I was really lucking in SRing this on my Y cart, and got one with 3IVs in Atk in only a few hours.

#565 Carracosta
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Solid Rock
    EVs:|252|0|192|0|64|0|
    Current Moves: |Scald|Rock Slide|Knock Off|Stealth Rock|

Fossils are fun to play with... but so hard to breed. I started breeding Tirtouga a long time ago, stopped, and only recently resumed to finish it. This little tank is the result. Bred for a 0 in speed, just in case of a Trick Room.

#569 Garbodor
    [​IMG]
    IVs: |31|31|31|5|31|31|
    EVs:|252|0|200|0|0|56|
    Current Moves: |Gunk Shot|Seed Bomb|Toxic Spikes|Spikes|

FULLY NICKNAMEABLE

Just a happy little breeding accident, and this little gem came along.
    I run Seed Bomb for more coverage, but Drain Punch is probably better for the sustain. If you would rather have a UT baby, I have a cloned infant stored... somewhere.

#615 Cryogonal
    [​IMG]
    OT: Yugi
    IVs: |31|25|31|31|31|31|
    Current Moves: |Ice Beam|Freeze-Dry|Rapid Spin|Recover|

This is the result of me trying to learn to RNG Abuse (RNG Abused on my White 2 if you hadn't already figured out). And while I could have tried for a shiny, or HP Fighting, I decided beacuse I'm a complete noob I'm still learning, I'd better start with something a little easier. And since no one seems to have a good Cryogonal, why not. Use it for some fast set-up protection, and have fun!

#721 Volcanion
    [​IMG]
    OT: Helen
    Available Abilities: Water Absorb
    IVs: |31|28|31|31|31|31|
    EVs:|4|0|0|252|0|252|
    Current Moves: |Steam Eruption|Flamethrower|Sludge Bomb|Earth Power|
    Special Thanks USER=345757]Loki669[/USER] for original code!

Volcanion didn't get alot of love in Gen 6, sadly, in part due to it being released late in the generation. However, Volcanion is a beast, with a very unique typing and immunity to water thanks to its ability. Honestly, one of the best legends released in a while, at least design wise. This set is designed for singles, but since Modest is universal for Volcanion, it can be re-tooled for other sets. I'm also an idiot, and I thought the 28 was a 2 when I saved, so that Atk is too high...

#721 Volcanion
    [​IMG]
    OT: Helen
    IVs: |31|28|31|31|31|31|
    EVs:|252|0|0|252|0|4|
    Current Moves: |Steam Eruption|Heat Wave|Earth Power|Protect|
    Special Thanks Loki669 for original code!

Just a different set on the above Volcanion, this one for offensive Doubles. I left Earth Power on it since it's a transfer only move (along with Heat Wave), but I recommend using Sludge Bomb, given how prevalent fairies are this Gen. I really haven't had the chance to try Volcanion out in doubles, so if you do, let me know how it goes!

Last edited: Oct 15, 2017 at 10:23 AM
  9. BlizzardHero

BlizzardHero

Kanto Breedables
    Kanto Pokemon (open)

#7 Squirtle
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Rain Dish
    IVs: |31|x|31|31|31|31|
    Egg Moves: |Dragon Pulse|Aura Sphere|Haze|Mist|

#19 Rattata
    [​IMG]
    IVs: |31|31|31|x|31|31|
    Egg Moves: |Last Resort|Flame Wheel|Final Gambit|Me First|

#23 Ekans
    [​IMG]
    Egg Moves: |Switcheroo|Pursuit|Snatch|Sucker Punch|

#46 Paras
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Dry Skin
    Egg Moves: |Counter|Rototiller|Leech Seed|Wide Guard|

#52 Meowth
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Technician
    Egg Moves: |Assist|Hypnosis|Foul Play|Iron Tail|

#60 Poliwag
    [​IMG]
    Egg Moves: |Ice Ball|Encore|Haze|Refresh|

#66 Machop
    [​IMG]
    Egg Moves: |Close Combat|Ice Punch|Bullet Punch|Wide Guard|

#74 Geodude
    [​IMG]
    Egg Moves: |Close Combat|Ice Punch|Bullet Punch|Wide Guard|

#79 Slowpoke
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Regenerator, Oblivious, Own Tempo
    Egg Moves: |Belch|Belly Drum|Future Sight|Me First|

#81 Magnemite
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Magnet Pull
    Egg Moves: |None can be learned|

#84 Doduo
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Early Bird, Run Away
    Egg Moves: |Brave Bird|Mirror Move|Flail|Haze|

#88 Grimer
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Poison Touch
    Egg Moves: |Shadow Sneak|Mean Look|Curse|Haze|

#90 Shellder
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Skill Link
    Egg Moves: |Rock Blast|Aqua Ring|Barrier|Rapid Spin|

#92 Gastly
    [​IMG]
    Egg Moves: |Clear Smog|Perish Song|Disable|Haze|

#95 Onix
    [​IMG]
    Available Natures: Impish (Dive Only) Brave (Ultra Only)
    Egg Moves: |Heavy Slam|Rock Blast|Flail|Stealth Rock|

#98 Krabby
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Hyper Cutter
    Egg Moves: |Ancient Power|Amnesia|Knock Off|Agility|

#104 Cubone
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Rock Head, Lightning Rod
    Egg Moves: |Belly Drum|Iron Head|Perish Song|Skull Bash|

#109 Koffing
    [​IMG]
    Egg Moves: |Toxic Spikes|Grudge|Pain Split|Curse|

#111 Rhyhorn
    [​IMG]
    Available Natures: Adamant(Lvl Ball), Jolly(Heavy Ball)
    Available Abilities: Rock Head(Lvl Ball), Lightning Rod(Heavy Ball)
    Egg Moves: |Iron Tail|Dragon Rush|Crunch|Curse|

#115 Kangaskhan
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Scrappy
    Egg Moves: |Trump Card|Hammer Arm|Circle Throw|Double Edge|

#116 Horsea
    [​IMG]
    Egg Moves: |Outrage|Muddy Water|Signal Beam|Clear Smog|

#122 Mr. Mime
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Filter, Soundproof
    Egg Moves: |Fake Out|Hypnosis|Teeter Dance|Future Sight|

#127 Pinsir
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Hyper Cutter, Moxie (Moxie Only Timer Ball)
    Egg Moves: |Close Combat|Feint|Flail|Quick Attack|

#131 Lapras
    [​IMG]
    Egg Moves: |Ancient Power|Freeze-Dry|Whirlpool|Dragon Pulse|
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
  10. BlizzardHero

BlizzardHero

Johto Breedables
    Johto Pokemon (open)

#179 Mareep
    [​IMG]
    Egg Moves: |Eerie Impulse|Agility|Electric Terrain|After You|

#185 Sudowoodo
    [​IMG]
    Egg Moves: |Flail|Low Kick|Rock Throw|Stealth Rock|

#194 Wooper
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Unaware
    IVs: |31|31|31|31|31|x|
    Egg Moves: |Curse|Encore|Recover|Body Slam|

#200 Misdreavus
    [​IMG]
    Egg Moves: |Shadow Sneak|Destiny Bond|Nasty Plot|Memento|

#203 Girafarig
    [​IMG]
    Egg Moves: |Skill Swap|Wish|Mirror Coat|Amnesia|

#207 Gligar
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Immunity
    Egg Moves: |Poison Tail|Agility|Baton Pass |Double Edge|

#213 Shuckle
    [​IMG]
    Egg Moves:|Helping Hand|Rock Blast|Sweet Scent|Knock Off|

#214 Heracross
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Moxie
    Egg Moves:|Focus Punch|Pursuit|Rock Blast|Flail|

#215 Sneasel
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Inner Focus
    Egg Moves:|Icicle Crash|Pursuit|Ice Shard|Fake Out|

#218 Slugma
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Flame Body
    Egg Moves:|Heat Wave|Earth Power|Acid Armor|Memento|

#225 Delibird
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Insomnia, Vital Spirit, Hustle
    Egg Moves: |Ice Punch|Fake Out|Ice Shard|Rapid Spin|

#240 Magby
    [​IMG]
    Available Natures: Mild
    Available Abilities: Vital Spirit
    IVs: |31|31|x|31|31|31|
    Egg Moves: |Flare Blitz|Belch|Barrier|Power Swap|
  11. BlizzardHero

BlizzardHero

Hoenn Breedables
    Hoenn Pokemon (open)

#261 Poochyena
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Rattled
    Egg Moves: |Play Rough|Fire Fang|Me First|Yawn|

#278 Wingull
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Keen Eye
    Egg Moves: |Knock Off|Twister|Aqua Ring|Wide Guard|

#293 Whismur
    [​IMG]
    Egg Moves: |Disarming Voice|Hammer Arm|Fake Tears|Extrasensory|

#307 Meditite
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Pure Power
    Egg Moves: |Fake Out|Psycho Cut|Drain Punch|Bullet Punch|

#320 Wailmer
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Pure Power
    Egg Moves: |Clear Smog|Fissure|Aqua Ring|Tickle|

#325 Spoink
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Thick Fat
    Egg Moves: |Mirror Coat|Whirlwind|Skill Swap|Trick|

#331 Cacnea
    [​IMG]
    Egg Moves: |Counter|Teeter Dance|Switcheroo|Disable|

#335 Zangoose
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Toxic Boost
    Egg Moves|Final Gambit|Night Slash|Iron Tail|Quick Guard|

#339 Barboach
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Hydration
    IVs: |31|31|31|31|x|31|
    Egg Moves|Hydro Pump|Spark|Flail|Dragon Dance|

#341 Corphish
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Adaptability
    Egg Moves: |Superpower|Knock Off|Aqua Jet|Dragon Dance|

#352 Kecleon
    [​IMG]
    Egg Moves: |Dizzy Punch|Skill Swap|Fake Out|Recover|

#361 Snorunt
    [​IMG]
    Available Pokeballs: [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Available Natures: Timid (Premier Only) Naive (Dive Only)
    Available Abilities: Moody (Premier Only) Inner Focus (Dive Only)
    IVs: |31|31|31|x|31|31| (Premier Only)
    IVs: |31|31|31|31|x|31| (Dive Only)
    Egg Moves: |Hex|Spikes|Disable|Fake Tears|

#366 Clampearl
    [​IMG]
    Egg Moves: |Brine|Confuse Ray|Endure|Refresh|

#369 Relicanth
    [​IMG]
    Egg Moves: |Skull Bash|Aqua Tail|Zen Headbutt|Amnesia|

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  12. BlizzardHero

BlizzardHero

Sinnoh Breedables
    Sinnoh Pokemon (open)

#387 Turtwig
    [​IMG]
    Egg Moves: |Superpower|Earth Power|Seed Bomb|Amnesia|

#399 Bidoof
    [​IMG]
    Egg Moves: |Double-Edge|Aqua Tail|Rock Climb|Quick Attack|

#403 Shinx
    [​IMG]
    Egg Moves: |Night Slash|Ice Fang|Fire Fang|Fire Fang|Thunder Fang|
    Thanks rufusdrumknott for parent!

#408 Cranidos
    [​IMG]
    Egg Moves: |Hammer Arm|Iron Head|Crunch|Curse|

#417 Pachirisu
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Volt Absorb
    Egg Moves: |Iron Tail|Flail|Covet|Follow Me|

#422 Shellos
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Storm Drain
    Egg Moves: |Acid Armor|Stockpile|Memento|Clear Smog|

#425 Drifloon
    [​IMG]
    Egg Moves: |Clear Smog|Destiny Bond|Tailwind|Defog|

#434 Stunky
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Stench
    Egg Moves: |Foul Play|Crunch|Pursuit|Play Rough|

#436 Bronzor
    [​IMG]
    Available Pokeballs:
    Available Natures: Sassy
    IVs: |31|31|31|x|31|0|
    Egg Moves: |None can be learned|

#441 Chatot
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Tangled Feet
    Egg Moves: |Boomburst|Defog|Nasty Plot|Agility|

#443 Gible
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Rough Skin
    Egg Moves: |Outrage|Iron Head|Body Slam|Double Edge|

#453 Croagunk
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Dry Skin
    Egg Moves: |Drain Punch|Bullet Punch|Vacuum Wave|Fake Out|

#455 Carnivine
    [​IMG]
    Egg Moves: |Leach Seed|Rage Powder|Sleep Powder|Synthesis|
  13. BlizzardHero

BlizzardHero

Unova Breedables
    Unova Pokemon (open)

#501 Oshawott
    [​IMG]
    IVs: |31|31|31|31|x|31|
    Egg Moves: |Air Slash|Night Slash|Copycat|Detect|

#505 Patrat
    [​IMG]
    Egg Moves: |Iron Tail|Revenge|Pursuit|Flail|

#512 Roggenrola
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Weak Armor
    Egg Moves: |Heavy Slam|Rock Tomb|Curse|Lock-On|
    *Note* To be red-bred, error in breeding process resulted in Rock Tomb being inherited over Wide Guard

#517 Munna
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Synchronize
    Egg Moves: |Healing Wish|Magic Coat|Baton Pass|Helping Hand|

#519 Pidove
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Super Luck
    Egg Moves: |Night Slash|Bestow|Hypnosis|Wish|

#527 Woobat
    [​IMG]
    Egg Moves: |Stored Power|Roost|Psycho Shift|Helping Hand|

#531 Audino
    [​IMG]
    Egg Moves: |Wish|Encore|Heal Bell|Amnesia|

#532 Timburr
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Iron Fist
    Egg Moves: |Drain Punch|Mach Punch|Wide Guard|Detect|

# 540 Sewaddle
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Swarm
    Egg Moves: |Me First|Camouflage|Baton Pass|Agility|

#554 Darumaka
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Hustle
    Egg Moves: |Focus Energy|Yawn|Encore|Snatch|

#561 Sigilyph
    [​IMG]
    Egg Moves: |Ancient Power|Stored Power|Psycho Shift|Roost|

#564 Tirtouga
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Solid Rock
    Egg Moves: |Water Pulse|Body Slam|Iron Defense|Knock Off|

#568 Trubbish
    [​IMG]
    Egg Moves: |Curse|Haze|Rock Blast|Spikes|

#582 Vanillite
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Ice Body
    Egg Moves: |Imprison|Iron Defense|Automatize|Ice Shard|

#585 Deerling
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Available Pokeballs: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    *Each Ball Only For Matching Type
    Egg Moves: |Baton Pass|Agility|Grass Whistle|Synthesis|

#587 Emogla
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Motor Drive
    Egg Moves: |Iron Tail|Air Slash|Baton Pass|Roost|

#588 Karablast
    [​IMG]
    Egg Moves: |Mega Horn|Drill Run|Knock Off|Pursuit|

#590 Foongus
    [​IMG]
    IVs: |31|x|31|31|31|0|
    Egg Moves: |Body Slam|Stun Spore|Endure|Gastro Acid|

#594 Alomomola
    [​IMG]
    Egg Moves: |Mirror Coat|Pain Split|Mist|Refresh|

#595 Joltik
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Compound Eyes
    Egg Moves: |Cross Poison|Pursuit|Pin Missile|Disable|

#613 Cubchoo
    [​IMG]
    Egg Moves: |Night Slash|Ice Punch|Avalanche|Play Rough|

#616 Shelmet
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Overcoat
    Egg Moves: |Spikes|Encore|Guard Split|Baton Pass|

#626 Bouffalant
    [​IMG]
    Egg Moves: |Headbutt|Amnesia|Skull Bash|Iron Head|

#632 Durant
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Hustle
    Egg Moves: |Endure|Rock Climb|Baton Pass|Thunder Fang|
  14. BlizzardHero

BlizzardHero

[​IMG] Kalos [​IMG]
    Kalos Pokemon (open)

#667 Litleo
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Moxie, Unnerve
    Egg Moves: |Entratrainment|Yawn|Fire Spin|Snatch|

#572 Skiddo

[​IMG]
    Available Natures: Carefull
    Egg Moves: |Milk Drink|Defense Curl|Rollout|

#576 Furfrou
    [​IMG]
    Egg Moves: |Refresh|Work Up|Captivate|Mimic|

#579 Honedge

[​IMG]

Available Natures: Sassy

Egg Moves: |Shadow Sneak|Wide Guard|Destiny Bond|Metal Sound|
    #684 Swirlix
    [​IMG]
    Egg Moves: |Belly Drum|Yawn|After You|Copy Cat|

#688 Binacle
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Tough Claws
    Egg Moves: |Water Sport|Helping Hands|Switcheroo|Tickle|

#696 Tyrunt
    [​IMG]
    Egg Moves: |Dragon Dance|Fire Fang|Ice Fang|Thunder Fang|

#701 Hawlucha
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Limber, Unburden
    Egg Moves: |Baton Pass|Entrainment|Quick Guard|Me First|

#702 Dedenne
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Cheek Pouch, Pick Up
    Egg Moves: |Natural Gift|Helping Hand|Covet|Eerie Impulse|

#710 Pumpkaboo-XL
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Frisk
    Egg Moves: |Destiny Bond|Disable|Bestow|

15. BlizzardHero

BlizzardHero

[​IMG] Alola [​IMG]
    Alola Pokemon (open)

#753 Formantis
    [​IMG]
    Egg Moves: |Leaf Storm|Weather Ball|Aromatherapy|Defog|

#766 Passimian
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Receiver
    Egg Moves: |Seismic Toss|Iron Head|Quick Attack|Quick Guard|

#769 Sandyghast
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Water Compaction
    IVs: |31|x|31|31|31|0|
    Egg Moves: |Destiny Bond|Amnesia|Ancient Power|Stockpile|

16. BlizzardHero

BlizzardHero

[​IMG]
    Ball Sprites (For My Reference Only) (open)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Used Banners (open)

Old Signature Banner (Gen 6)
    [​IMG]
    World Oceans Day Battle-Ready Giveaway Banner (2017)
    [​IMG]
    Running With The Bulls Battle-Ready Giveaway (2017)
    [​IMG]
    Too Many Shipping Containers Of Pokemon Spitback Giveaway (2016)
    [​IMG]

Don't bother looking here. Shoo! (open)

Introduction:
    • To celebrate the festival of Sanfermines in Pamplona, Spain, and their world famous Running with the Bulls activity, I'll be giving away bovines/bovine related Pokemon from around the world!
    • *Note*, there is controversy surrounding this activity, as animal rights activists are dismayed with the stress these bulls endure. Also, numerous people are injured and sometimes killed during these festivities (bulls horns hurt alot). This giveaway does not in anyway shape or form intend to offend anyone surrounding/involved in these controversies, rather simply to celebrate the rich history of Pamplona and the majestic wonder of bovines.
    Information:
    • All Pokemon have been bred and hatched by myself in the 7th Generation.
    • Shiny Pokemon were bred using Egg Swap + Restoring Save States. If you do not agree with this method, then those Pokemon are not for you.
    • All Pokemon were cloned using the Poke Bank + Restoring Save States. If you do not like cloned Pokemon, then this is not the giveaway for you.
    • All Pokemon will have the Alola Champion Ribbon, however they may have more ribbons depending on the Pokemon. If you need to know, ask and I will tell you. Otherwise, they will not be listed.
    • All Pokemon are Non-Redis by default. If you have a trade thread on Smogon, and you ask me either by PM or in your request for permission to re-trade them, I'm more than happy to give you Semi-Redis power. Just ask first and give me credit please.
    Rules:
    • Do not whine/complain/argue if you do not receive all the Pokemon you wanted as a result of the end of the giveaway. I'll do my best to distribute to everyone, but once the giveaway is over, it is over.
    • Do not request more than 1 Pokemon at a time, as I will not put any Pokemon on hold for you. However, once I have fulfilled your request, you can request again.
    • Please strike out your post once you have obtained your Pokemon. If you don't, you make this Wigglytuff sadder.
    • Please try and be as specific as possible when requesting/depositing Pokemon on the GTS. It makes my life easier when I don't have to guess who's who and it decreases the chances of sniping.
    • There is no stock. I will clone more when needed.
    • I will try and distribute every 2 hours (except in the initial launch), however, this is no guarantee. It is your responsibility to ensure your Pokemon is not sniped while you wait.
    • Failure to comply may result in myself ignoring your request, until such time as it is corrected.
    Available Pokemon (open)

How To Obtain These Pokemon:
    • Deposit any Grimer or Trubbish on the GTS nicknamed "Trash", requesting a level 91-100 version of the Pokemon you want. Both can be easily obtained at the Mali City Outer Cape (Near the recycling center, and no, the irony of taking Pokemon from around the recycling center to help "clean up the environment" is not lost on me.)
    • Post on this thread with the details of your Pokemon and your deposited details, including gender, level, IGN, and message. The more detailed you are, the easier it is for me to find it. You can use the form below, but that is not required.
    • In your post, you can include the name of 1 ocean going creature, along with 1 fun fact about that creature. The creature does not need to be real, nor unique from other posts. The more interesting it is, the more we'll both learn! (This is not required, but you make Blizz happy when you do!)
    • Enjoy!
    Form (open)

Pokemon Deposited:
    Pokemon Requested:
    IGN:

Storage (open)

#25 Pikachu
    [​IMG]
    Available Natures: Hasty
    Current Moves: |Volt Tackle|Thunderbolt|Hidden Power|Grass Knot|

Yeah, going with the classics hard. Pikachu is such an icon in pop-culture, it's hard not to see him as the face of the franchise. I'll agree that he's not bad, but I just feel that maybe they should honor him in some way other than releasing him in some variant form that can't be transferred. It's just more annoying than anything worth my time, even if they are pretty cool. I really like Volt Tackle for that reason, but eck, trying to breed for nature variants, let alone looking for a flawless IV's and Hidden Power is just too much. That's why I haven't bred one before now. But, through the magic that is shiny printing, now I've got one.

#26 A-Raichu

[​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Surge Surfer
    Current Moves: |Focus Blast|Thunderbolt|Psychic|Hidden Power|

I built this A-Raichu for mono-type battles. I used A-Raichu in Alola for my first play through, and to be frank, it kind of underwhelmed me (not unlike most of the Alolan variants). Typing is mediocre, ability is situational, moves are pretty bad, etc. My Fearow is a better Pokemon, and I'm still using him today for SRing Legends! Maybe it's just my disgust with Gen 7 in general, but I can't really get to like A-Raichu. Still, A-Raichu hits like a truck, especially given how weak SpD is in the general meta.

#65 Alakazam
    [​IMG]
    Current Moves: |Focus Blast|Psychic|Shadow Ball|Calm Mind|

Alakazam is a pretty classic powerhouse. Even though he's fallen from his OP period during Gen 1 what with the combined special stat and all, he's still a relevant powerhouse. I haven't actually used Alakazam in anything except random Showdown battles since Gen 4 where my friend kicked my behind with his Alakazam which he eventually cloned for me, but who knows? Maybe I'll get around to using him again.

#180 Flaaffy "Pris"
    [​IMG]
    EVs:|204|0|20|56|0|228|
    Current Moves: |Hidden Power|Charge Beam|Cotton Guard|Rest|

OMFG SO CUTE!!!!! Flaaffy is just designed to be squeezed, and I mean, come on, how could you even resist? Of course, again as a middle evolution, Flaaffy gets overlooked when looking for potential but don't worry, this little bugger is a monster once she sets up. Charge Beam increases her Special Attack potentially, Hidden Power Ice deals with threats, Cotton Guard makes her absolutely tanky, and Rest heals back any damage. I saw this set somewhere, and I just had to have it! Furthermore, she's just fun to battle with, not too OP but not just trash either. The little cutie is niche, but don't count her out in a battle.

#267 Blaziken
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Speed Boost
    Current Moves: |Flare Blitz|Hidden Power|Low Kick|Swords Dance|

I don't really like Blaziken in his normal form. It's just a bit, well, unwieldy and spindly. He doesn't look like he's going to fight. I much rather prefer his Mega Form, that is a real fighter in view. But, apparently Hidden Power Ice/Mixed Blaziken is popular now, so I kind of only bred him for that reason. But I can see why he's popular, Speed Boost+Swords Dance is just too powerful a combo. Heck, he can even Baton Pass into something else if need be.

#302 Sableye
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Prankster
    EVs:|248|0|8|0|252|0|
    Current Moves: |Knock Off|Will-O-Wisp|Recover|Protect|

R.I.P. M-Sableye Gen 6-Gen 7, you will be missed. With the change in action priority in Gen 7 being a huge boon to some Megas like my fav Beedrill, it also resulted in a huge dip in viability for Pokemon like Sableye, who wanted to use their normal ability for as long as possible. At least his Mega Ability is still fantastic if situational. Now, Sableye isn't bad, but it can't pull off sweeps like it used to. Full utility set on this one, since it's the only set I've had luck with on him this gen.

#487 Girafarig
    [​IMG]
    Current Moves: |Psychic|Nasty Plot|Substitute|Baton Pass|

This is actually my second Battle Ready Girafarig. Turns out, my first one in Gen 6 actually had the offensive IV's in the wrong places. Whoops! Still, while I don't use her very often, I like using Girafarig as a low-tier passer over others like Mr. Mime. That's mostly beacuse Sap Sipper is such a great ability, but also beacuse she's such and underplayed Pokemon despite the support potential. Don't hesitate to try her out some time though, she won't let you down!

#478 Froslass "Yukinba"
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Cursed Body
    Current Moves: |Ice Beam|Destiny Bond|Taunt|Spikes|

Froslass is an epic Pokemon. She's fast, and she can run a lot of moves, and doesn't really suffer from the 4 Slot Syndrome. I'm running a set up spread on her right now, but other sets are fine. Hidden Power Fire is niche, but still usable. Though I will say her shiny form is a bit underwhelming, I think I prefer her normal form. I would also prefer to have her in a Heal Ball I think, but I just didn't have the time. Maybe in the future. Named "Yukinba" as it's a regional variant of Yuki-Onna and my ancestors came from that region.

#497 Serperior
    [​IMG]
    EVs:|56|0|200|0|0|252|
    Current Moves: |Leaf Storm|Hidden Power|Leech Seed|Substitute|

To be honest, I would have preferred a female Serperior, but a friend of mine's greatest achievement was breeding a shiny HP Fire Serperior, so I decided to 1-up him with this quick breed. Contrary Serperior is highly popular, and it's not hard to see why. However, I just feel like it's a bit awkward. It has terrible attack power, mediocre defense, and passable speed. Furthermore, it gets walled very easily, and has to stay on the field beacuse otherwise it looses its set up. I don't know, I just always prefer to hit hard, hit fast, and switch out to trade as best as possible. Serperior just doesn't work like that. At least the shiny is nice.

#578 Duosion
    [​IMG]
    Available Natures: Quiet
    IVs: |31|0|30|30|30|0|
    EVs:|252|0|0|252|4|0|
    Current Moves: |Psyshock|Shadow Ball|Hidden Power|Trick Room|

Duosion, not quite a zygote, but not quite a fetus. Sad state to be in. But hey, Duosion is a nice powerhouse under Trick Room, especially with such a high Special Attack. I spent ages trying to get a Hidden Power Fighting one, following the guide on Smogon for this set. Turns out, you don't need to have a 1 IV in Attack to get HP Fighting. Sigh. I bred this one in the first hour of working on her. 5 days of breeding down the drain. RNG, sight -_-. At least I have her now.

#591 Amoonguss
    [​IMG]
    IVs: |31|1|31|31|31|0|
    EVs:|252|0|172|0|84|0|
    Current Moves: |Giga Drain|Rage Powder|Protect|Spore|

Deadly mushrooms are not high on my list of "OP Monsters Who Screw My Team Comps Over", but once I found the magic that was Rage Powder Amoonguss (After being 100% kicked to the floor by one) I had to have him. Built to survive under Trick Room, though I usually use him for the Rage Powder, so I can let my buddies set up. Hidden Power Ice was kind of a fluke, but I'm not complaining. It's pretty hilarious if I drop Protect or something for HP Ice and watch the switch in fails XD.

#657 Frogadier

[​IMG]
    IVs: |31|1|31|30|31|31|
    Current Moves: |Hydro Pump|Ice Beam|Hidden Power|Toxic Spikes|

HP: Electric

There's so little appreciation for middle evolution Pokemon, especially starter middle evolution's. It's just kind of a step, not quite that cute first stage, and not that powerful final stage, so people just don't care about them. I do however, really like Frogadier as a middle evolution. Froakie is a little flimsy, and Greninja is too edgy. Frogadier has that nice "ready to fight" but not too serious look to him. I went with Hidden Power Electric to troll Swanna's but it's a bit niche, so it might be necessary to remove it depending on how you want to play it.

#668 Pyroar
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Unnerve
    IVs: |31|0|31|30|31|31|
    Current Moves: |Hyper Voice|Flamethrower|Hidden Power|Taunt|

I'm going to get a lot of flak for going with the female Pyroar version, after all, the male with that mane is pretty sweat. However, I prefer female Pyroar over the male, beacuse she's the quiet leader. She's noble, but not obnoxious, rub-it-in-your-face type. Furthermore, it's these little queens on the plains who do all the real work, and someone who's so hard working is a powerful ally on the battlefield.

#703 Carbink
    [​IMG]
    EVs:|4|0|252|252|0|0|
    Current Moves: |Power Gem|Hidden Power|Calm Mind|Stealth Rock|

"Blizz, wth man, Carbink is NOT an offensive Pokemon! It's purely a support Pokemon!" - Random Dude Who Knows Not How To Make Legit Pokemon
    I came across this set once, and I knew, I just had to make it. It's all about those 4X weaknesses Pokemon might have. Use Calm Mind to set up, HP Fire and Power Gem against Rock/Fire 4X's, and Stealth Rocks if you're about to die. It's not the most viable set, but literally no one expects it.

#745 Lycanroc
    [​IMG]
    OT: Rocky
    IVs: |31|31|31|12|31|31|
    Current Moves: |Stone Edge|Sucker Punch|Fire Fang|Swords Dance|

Yeah, I know, not the greatest of stats. But I don't have a homebrew device, and the IV's are not guaranteed, so I can't RNG and soft resetting is difficult. Also since it's an event, lol good luck on nature to. Of course, I love the Cherish Ball and how it matches, so I got the code. L-Midnight is kind of a bad looking Pokemon. Not in the sense like some hipster hating on new Pokemon, but I don't feel like it's something that could come around through natural evolution. The proportions are all off. Still, I had no problem bring her to the Battle Tree, so even though she's not as good as her brother, she still is a force to be reckoned with thanks to her coverage. Running Fire Fang for coverage, Stealth Rocks are recommended.

#745 Lycanroc
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Steadfast
    Current Moves: |Stone Edge|Fire Fang|Accelrock|Swords Dance|

Definitely one of the better shiny Pokemon this generation. Since pallets are no longer set, shiny forms are created by the designer and not by the game engine. This could mean cool shinnies, but it's mostly resulted in pretty mediocre shiny Pokemon. Lycanroc on the other hand, looks fantastic. Sure, it's just a simple swap to blue, but it adds all the more flavor to him in my opinion. Honestly, among normal Pokemon this generation (I.E., not including legends), Lycanroc really is the best fit for my play style. I really should have chosen to bring one along in my adventures. Shame. Maybe next game?

Necrozma
    [​IMG]
    Available Abilities: Prism Armor
    IVs: |31|7|31|31|31|31|
    EVs:|252|0|24|0|0|232|
    Current Moves: |Stored Power|Calm Mind|Rock Polish|Moonlight|

I do like Necrozma's design. Kind of like the Gen 7 Darkrai. He's got the sinister look, but still looks quite powerful too and not just edgy for the lols. However, unlike Darkrai, it seems like this little monster just is not quite that powerful. I went with the Stored Power special set, since that's recommended, but I actually prefer a more physical set on my Necrozma. It's just more reliable, if weaker. Of course, it looks like Necrozma is going to be the Kyurem of Gen 7, so it's going to be interesting to see how it changes with the newer games. Here's to hoping for a bright future for this little guy!

If you're reading this for some reason... hi?
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2017 at 11:51 PM
  17. Miria

Miria

Hey there!

Nice thread! Thanks for having a look at my mons. In response, the only one I'm interested in is your Raikou (which is still lovely in spite of lacking hidden power!) ;) What would you consider a fair trade for it? I'll get her cloned for you. :)
    BlizzardHero likes this.
  18. Chesty

Chesty

Forgot about this thread lol. Just wanted to say good luck
    BlizzardHero likes this.
  19. BlizzardHero

BlizzardHero

Ty! I'll be done breeding through all my boxes of random females... sometime this century... maybe? XD
    Chesty likes this.
  20. Luxpluff91

Luxpluff91

Good luck!
    BlizzardHero likes this.
  21. Thomaz

Thomaz

Hey, good luck with your thread. :)
    BlizzardHero likes this.
  22. Notime

Notime

My best wishes for your thread
    I have a request:
    Pokemon Requested: Female, Impish, Aftermath(HA), Luxury, 5IV Flawless, Trubbish, with 4 egg moves
    Pokemon Offer: Female, Quiet, Telepathy(HA), Dream Ball, 31/X/31/31/31/0, Munna, ems: Healing Wish, Magic Coat, Baton Pass, Helping Hand
    IGN: Julian
    FC: 2637-9348-3145
  23. BlizzardHero

BlizzardHero

That sounds fine to me. I had extra Trubbish in stock. Let me know when you want to trade through PM.
  24. Notime

Notime

Another request:
    Pokemon Requested: Female, Jolly, Fur Coat, Luxury, 5IV Flawless, Furfrou, with 4 egg moves
    Pokemon Offer: Female, Timid, Flare Boost(HA), Dream Ball, 31/X/31/31/31/31, Drifloon, ems: Defog, Destiny Bond, Tailwind, Weather Ball
    IGN: Julian
    FC: 2637-9348-3145
  25. BlizzardHero

BlizzardHero

Mkay looks alright. Let me know when you want to trade.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)