"Hey, where'd you get that?" "Cant say..." [feat. cool stuff I promise]

Status
Not open for further replies.
(sorry for the late reply, something came up IRL...)

Oh yeah I get how it works! So yeah I totally understand :)

Oh really? I didn't think my Metang could fetch something that valuable (not to say my Metang isn't, just not that valuable haha). Maybe I just overvalue shinies (very likely). If you'd be happy with that trade then I'll do it :)
Well I value comepetitiveness more than shininess, lol. So yeah that shiny thundurus looks cool and all but it can't take a hit, that is why it's for trade. If it makes you feel better I can take an extra heal ball HA skrelp from you ;)

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well I value comepetitiveness more than shininess, lol. So yeah that shiny thundurus looks cool and all but it can't take a hit, that is why it's for trade. If it makes you feel better I can take an extra heal ball HA skrelp from you ;)
Yeah the bulk sucks but four 31s on a mixed attacker is pretty impressive in my books. I have a spitback female HA Skrelp (5IVs minus SpDef) still in an egg if you'd like that? I can hatch it if you want but you'll have to give me a minute..

So Metang + Skrelp spitback for shiny Thundurus? Did you want a nickname on Metang? I can trade now if you can :)

Yeah the bulk sucks but four 31s on a mixed attacker is pretty impressive in my books. I have a spitback female HA Skrelp (5IVs minus SpDef) still in an egg if you'd like that? I can hatch it if you want but you'll have to give me a minute..

So Metang + Skrelp spitback for shiny Thundurus? Did you want a nickname on Metang? I can trade now if you can :)
yeah that egg works. Um I'd like a nickname but I can't think of one atm, so I'll ask for one later.

I can trade now too let me get the thundurus from the bank. Do you want a NN?

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
yeah that egg works. Um I'd like a nickname but I can't think of one atm, so I'll ask for one later.

I can trade now too let me get the thundurus from the bank. Do you want a NN?
Sweet, ask me anytime! This save isn't going anywhere. I'm in the same boat as you so I'll be bringing Thundurus back at some stage haha. Let me just add you and jump online

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Just posting to say that I settled on this Terrakion because I was super bored of it and just want to be able to restart my save and play Sapphire again. Disappointed in the speed but the rest is good. I literally flipped out when I saw the summary screen as the stats looked like I had caught a hex-flawless :'( haha. Full-Redis for people who are desperate for a Terrakion

Terrakion - Jolly
31 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 30
OT: Jake ID: 60500
Justified
Retaliate / Rock Slide / Sacred Sword / Swords Dance

SR by me on my current (first) playthrough of Alpha Sapphire. Non-perfect speed sucks as it loses two points when fully invested at level 50 but I was stuck doing this for so long that I got sick of it and just kept this one for personal use. I tossed one with 31/28/27/1/31/31 before this which I'll always regret
Full-Redis
___________________________________________________________________________________

Anyway because that's done I'm going to be restarting this save ASAP. That means if you have something from this save and want a Nickname you better let me know real soon!

CC: Lissandra, lucariojr, Tatertot
coz you guys have my Kyogre

edit: I'm also taking nickname suggestions for my AS legends before I transfer them over. These are; Rayquaza, Kyogre, Deoxys, shiny Heatran, and my non-flawless Terrakion

Last edited:
Hi, I'm not sure how this goes but if you don't mind I'd like one of your Adamant Marill spitbacks in the Lure(?) ball. I have deposited a Lvl. 30 Female Loudred in a Nest Ball with the message "For cant say" for it.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Hi, I'm not sure how this goes but if you don't mind I'd like one of your Adamant Marill spitbacks in the Lure(?) ball. I have deposited a Lvl. 30 Female Loudred in a Nest Ball with the message "For cant say" for it.
The giveaway is strictly for helping new users who do not have anything good to offer in return. Considering you have been a member here for nearly 7 years and mention that you use Powersaves in your signature, I think it's safe to assume you have something better to offer me than a freshly caught Loudred from the Friend Safari. Apricorn ball Marill are quite sought after since they're appearance rate in HGSS is 1% (the original mother took me literally 4 hours to find) so not to call you out but I think you know you're getting a good deal here. I would be more than happy to negotiate a deal with you though :)

The giveaway is strictly for helping new users who do not have anything good to offer in return. Considering you have been a member here for nearly 7 years and mention that you use Powersaves in your signature, I think it's safe to assume you have something better to offer me than a freshly caught Loudred from the Friend Safari. Apricorn ball Marill are quite sought after since they're appearance rate in HGSS is 1% (the original mother took me literally 4 hours to find) so not to call you out but I think you know you're getting a good deal here. I would be more than happy to negotiate a deal with you though :)
Alright, to be honest I was just looking for a quick spitback. I definitely won't mind setting up a trade but I'll have to look into my breedables since I think you have everything I can readily breed. Apologies if it seemed like I was trying to abuse your programme.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Alright, to be honest I was just looking for a quick spitback. I definitely won't mind setting up a trade but I'll have to look into my breedables since I think you have everything I can readily breed. Apologies if it seemed like I was trying to abuse your programme.
No worries at all :) I'm happy with an average spitback for it, if you have a list of stuff I could look at that would be great!

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Hey could you CMT again for your 6th gen Articuno?, have had several updates since my last CMT from several months ago.
Nice updates! Since I don't have Omega Ruby I think it would be silly to not ask for your Adamant Groudon (a shame it's non-redis), would that be agreeable?

ethan06

⋖(☼┆☼)⋗
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

Phanpy - Brave
31/31/31/x/31/0
Sturdy
EMs: Counter / Endeavor / Ice Shard

Hey buddy, just wanted to express my interest in getting one of these for Battle of Hoenn (using my magical whitelist powers if that's okay). Donphan seems kind of great for bulky ground-type stuff in the meta and Play Rough / Ice Shard makes it not helpless against Mence which is all I could ever ask for. c: Do you think you could do me a favour with this?

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Hey buddy, just wanted to express my interest in getting one of these for Battle of Hoenn (using my magical whitelist powers if that's okay). Donphan seems kind of great for bulky ground-type stuff in the meta and Play Rough / Ice Shard makes it not helpless against Mence which is all I could ever ask for. c: Do you think you could do me a favour with this?
I gotta be honest, I literally have just transferred the mother and haven't even started breeding it yet, but this could be the motivation I need to start haha! The egg moves will be easy enough to add (I'll probably include Play Rough as well) so I'll just have to breed the IVs. Did you want a flawless one or could you do with a good female to finish the breeding yourself? I should be able to get the breeding done by the weekend when the comp starts so I can probably do flawless for you

ps: been meaning to ask a favour of you too, I'll PM you :)

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
CMT for Voorhees?
Can I also have a Heracross Dream Ball Spit Back??
Unfortunately nothing interested me enough for Voorhees, I may check again in the future when you add more stuff. If you would like a Heracross then I'll trade you one for a Level Ball Growlithe

Unfortunately nothing interested me enough for Voorhees, I may check again in the future when you add more stuff. If you would like a Heracross then I'll trade you one for a Level Ball Growlithe
Okay, can I have Moxie on Hera? Is this a spitback for spitback trade or actual full ivs poke trade?

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Okay, can I have Moxie on Hera? Is this a spitback for spitback trade or actual full ivs poke trade?
As stated in my giveaway section (which I assume you're referring to) I have 2 Adamant Heracross with Moxie so that's what you were going to get so I don't mind a spitback Growlithe in return. Both Heracross have 4 relevant IVs (5 if you include SpA) so I would like at least 3-4 on the Growlithe as well if possible

As stated in my giveaway section (which I assume you're referring to) I have 2 Adamant Heracross with Moxie so that's what you were going to get so I don't mind a spitback Growlithe in return. Both Heracross have 4 relevant IVs (5 if you include SpA) so I would like at least 3-4 on the Growlithe as well if possible
Yea thats fine, i can definately do that. i was a bit confused. i'll pm you again later

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Hi, I've been running some breeding projects the past couple of days and now I have some spitbacks from females in cool balls that you might be interested in:

Nature: Adamant
Ability: Scrappy
EMs: Double-Edge / Hammer Arm / Counter / Foresight

Nature: Jolly
EMs: Fake Out / Ice Punch / Ice Shard / Counter

Nature: Modest
Ability: Cloud Nine
EMs: Hyper Voice

Ability: Telepathy
EMs: Shadow Sneak

Would you be interested in any of these? I'd mainly be interested in HA females in cool balls from your safaris :) none of the spitbacks are perfect, but if you prefer me to give you 5IV ones I'll just breed better ones.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Hi, I've been running some breeding projects the past couple of days and now I have some spitbacks from females in cool balls that you might be interested in:

Nature: Adamant
Ability: Scrappy
EMs: Double-Edge / Hammer Arm / Counter / Foresight

EMs: Fake Out / Ice Punch / Ice Shard / Counter

Ability: Telepathy
EMs: Shadow Sneak

Would you be interested in any of these? I'd mainly be interested in HA females in cool balls from your safaris :) none of the spitbacks are perfect, but if you prefer me to give you 5IV ones I'll just breed better ones.
I would pretty much do Friend Safari captures for free (especially for a friend), but if I can get something out of it then I may as well :p Level ball Kang and Sneasel are cool so I would love them, I also haven't started on a physically inclined Ralts yet so that would be mighty handy. I don't have much use for the Swablu though. I'm not too picky in regards to IVs as I can rebreed them relatively easily. Just let me know what you want captured!

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader
I would pretty much do Friend Safari captures for free (especially for a friend), but if I can get something out of it then I may as well :p Level ball Kang and Sneasel are cool so I would love them, I also haven't started on a physically inclined Ralts yet so that would be mighty handy. I don't have much use for the Swablu though. I'm not too picky in regards to IVs as I can rebreed them relatively easily. Just let me know what you want captured!
haha sure :p Assuming we're doing one for one, could you please capture the following females:
-HA Noibat in a Luxury Ball
-HA Gabite in a Net Ball
-HA Wartortle in a Dive Ball
(or, if the gender rate is too much of a bitch, HA Sableye in a Luxury Ball)

Last edited:

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
haha sure :p Assuming we're doing one for one, could you please capture the following females:
-HA Noibat in a Luxury Ball
-HA Gabite in a Net Ball
-HA Wartortle in a Dive Ball
(or, if the gender rate is too much of a bitch, HA Sableye in a Luxury Ball)
Too easy. I'll let you know when I have them

CMT for the HP ground Pidgey(the shiny female one)
I don't have a shiny female Pidgey. I have a fully trained female Pidgeot or an UT male Pidgey, but not both. You mentioned a while ago that you were interested in my "shiny Pidgey" so I went and got the male Pidgey cloned in anticipation of this, so I can easily trade that. I would need to get the Pidgeot cloned though... Either way I would like your shiny adamant Bagon

Terrakion - Jolly
'Terrance'
31 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 30
OT: Jake ID: 60500
Justified
Retaliate / Rock Slide / Sacred Sword / Swords Dance

SR by me on my first playthrough of Alpha Sapphire. Non-perfect speed sucks as it loses two points when fully invested at level 50 but I kept for personal use.
Full-Redis
[/quote]
CMT for this.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
~ Terrakion ~

CMT for this.
Sorry, but there's nothing that caught my eye just yet. I'll keep checking your thread for updates though and let you know :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

So I was gonna post this earlier today but it's not good enough to warrant its own post, so may as well take this opportunity. I just checked my old event Torchic from XY as I was going to use it for breeding, it turned out to have an interesting nature + IVs so I've trained it specifically for the Battle of Hoenn, lol

Blaziken - Lonely
17 | 31 | 25 | 31 | 11 | 20
(Hidden Power Ice)
EVs: 42 Atk / 252 Spa / 216 Spe
OT: XY ID: 10123
Speed Boost
Overheat / Hidden Power / Flare Blitz / Protect​

I remember SRing this on the day it came out but I gave up pretty quickly coz I got an +attack nature and had just heard that males could pass hidden abilities now. This is the first time I've checked its stats and was pretty surprised! I'm not saying this is some sort of godly reset or asking for trades or anything, I just think its funny because the plan was to breed a perfect mixed HP Ice version so thought I would use the nice Cherish Ball one for lols. Speed is to outspeed +1 +speed Mega Salamence at +2, max SpA for power and the rest in attack. I would have named it Steggles (frozen chicken brand here in Australia) but I can't :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)