"Hey, where'd you get that?" "Cant say..." [feat. cool stuff I promise]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what I like:
  • your self hatched Marill (I may come up with lame nickname for this)
  • love ball Heracross
  • Mudkip
  • prem ball Swablu
  • Talonflame
I happily take those off your hands for both Articuno + Kyogre (will save me needing to breed them myself haha)
Alright, I'll trade it to my Y cart for the nickname whenever you're ready. inb4 Twinkie

Just hit me up whenever you're ready for the trade after.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
No problem at all! Just hit me up when you figure out a nickname (no rush at all, I don't need the Pokemon ASAP or anything). :)

I'd prefer to have UT non-nicknamed ones if that's alright?
Ok I finally got around to thinking of a name. Little lazy but I'm gonna go with 'Pieris'. Let me know when you wanna trade :)

I'll do the dive ball Char.
Sweet! How's this going? (if you've started that is)

Alright, I'll trade it to my Y cart for the nickname whenever you're ready. inb4 Twinkie

Just hit me up whenever you're ready for the trade after.
I'm gonna have to go with 'Rebel' for the Marill / Azumarill. Let me know when you wanna trade

Hey! Could you CMT for that Articuno? :)
How about your Uxie? (it was tough deciding between that and your Regirock, lol)

Ok I finally got around to thinking of a name. Little lazy but I'm gonna go with 'Pieris'. Let me know when you wanna trade :)
Almost forgot about this trade, lol. Just to confirm:

Shiny Arceus + Icy Snow Vivillon (shiny) with the nickname Pieris

for your

Kyogre + Articuno (both without nicknames).

Right? :)

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Seems fine to me. Let me know when you'd be free.
I can be free most of the time, tomorrow is probably best for me since I have it off, so let me know what times are good for you and I can try to work around it

Almost forgot about this trade, lol. Just to confirm:

Shiny Arceus + Icy Snow Vivillon (shiny) with the nickname Pieris

for your

Kyogre + Articuno (both without nicknames).

Right? :)
That's it! I need to get them cloned though since I just saw I'm low on stock after going through my bank, so I'll let you know when I have extra copies (unless of course you can do it, lol)

I can be free most of the time, tomorrow is probably best for me since I have it off, so let me know what times are good for you and I can try to work around it
I can trade right now. Otherwise we'll probably have to take it to the weekend.

I'm gonna have to go with 'Rebel' for the Marill / Azumarill. Let me know when you wanna trade
Been sick/busy with some things, but I am free to trade tomorrow afternoon if that's fine with you. If not just let me know through VM/PM with whatever time you're fine with.

I've got a Hope Diancie Softresetted by me. It's Timid 31/X/31/31/31/31. Wuold you like to trade it with your Sassy Cresselia?

Last edited:
What is the (star)TV code mean?

I have the Serperior event with contrary and timid. Would that be desirable for you?

If so, I would like a clone of your Staraptor.

I would also like a clone of my Serperior, if that would be fine.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
I've got a Hope Diancie Softresetted by me. It's Timid 31/X/31/31/31/31. Wuold you like to trade it with your Sassy Cresselia?
Sorry but I have no need for a Timid one as I much prefer the mixed set and already have a nice Naive (and Mild) one. Try asking Tatertot (the OT of the Cres) directly

What is the (star)TV code mean?

I have the Serperior event with contrary and timid. Would that be desirable for you?

If so, I would like a clone of your Staraptor.

I would also like a clone of my Serperior, if that would be fine.
What are the IVs?

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
OK time for me to follow up on some stuff that I forgot about... fwiw I am still trading here, I've just been really distracted and stopped doing stuff in here specifically

Been sick/busy with some things, but I am free to trade tomorrow afternoon if that's fine with you. If not just let me know through VM/PM with whatever time you're fine with.
Can we still do your (all shiny) Heracross, Mudkip, Swablu, Talonflame and self-hatched Marill for my Articuno and Kyogre? I know I made a nickname suggestion a few posts up, but could I change it to "Pub Squash"?

No problem at all! Just hit me up when you figure out a nickname (no rush at all, I don't need the Pokemon ASAP or anything). :)

I'd prefer to have UT non-nicknamed ones if that's alright?
You still happy to do your Arceus + shiny Icy Snow Vivillon for my Articuno + Kyogre? I posted a few posts up that I'd like the nickname "Pieris" on the Viv if possible.

I can trade right now. Otherwise we'll probably have to take it to the weekend.
Still keen for Uxie X Articuno trade? I have no idea what nickname I'd like on it so I'll just take an un-NNed one (and might ask for a name later, lol)

Hello there, do you still have that Swords Dance/Sucker Punch Shedinja from Emerald? If so, would you take shiny BPs for them?
How many are you offering? I could definitely think of some stuff!

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Hey fellow Aussie, can you CMT for this one please? :)

Scatterbug ♂ - Timid
Hatched in: Lumiose City
31 | 30 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31
(Hidden Power Ice)
OT: Jake ID: 29329
Compound Eyes
Tackle / String Shot

Bred by me (unintentionally) using the Masuda Method while trying to get a 5IV flawless spread. Nicknameable

OK time for me to follow up on some stuff that I forgot about... fwiw I am still trading here, I've just been really distracted and stopped doing stuff in here specifically

Can we still do your (all shiny) Heracross, Mudkip, Swablu, Talonflame and self-hatched Marill for my Articuno and Kyogre? I know I made a nickname suggestion a few posts up, but could I change it to "Pub Squash"?

You still happy to do your Arceus + shiny Icy Snow Vivillon for my Articuno + Kyogre? I posted a few posts up that I'd like the nickname "Pieris" on the Viv if possible.

Still keen for Uxie X Articuno trade? I have no idea what nickname I'd like on it so I'll just take an un-NNed one (and might ask for a name later, lol)

How many are you offering? I could definitely think of some stuff!
Would 2-3 shiny BPs suffice?

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Yes I am. When will you be available to trade?
I just need to get the Articuno cloned so if you wanna help with that then that'd be amazing (we can take this to PM if you want)

Would 2-3 shiny BPs suffice?
lol yeah Thomaz did go through a lot of trouble and the end result came from a lengthy discussion between the two of us. If you're comfortable with 3 then that'd be awesome. Can I request anything or do you have a list of breedables I need to choose from?

I just need to get the Articuno cloned so if you wanna help with that then that'd be amazing (we can take this to PM if you want)

lol yeah Thomaz did go through a lot of trouble and the end result came from a lengthy discussion between the two of us. If you're comfortable with 3 then that'd be awesome. Can I request anything or do you have a list of breedables I need to choose from?
You can request anything :) I can pretty much breed almost anything. And yeah 3 is fine.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
You can request anything :) I can pretty much breed almost anything. And yeah 3 is fine.
ok then! would these work?

Klefki - Calm
EMs: Iron Defense / Switcheroo (I can lend a male with Switcheroo if you don't have one since the chain is crazy long)

Talonflame (Fletchling) - Careful
EMs: Quick Guard / (optional) Snatch

I'd really love a Greninja but I need 6IV for mixed attacking, I'll list it here anyway

/
/ whichever ball you have that looks good lol
Greninja (Froakie) - Naive / Hasty
EMs: Toxic Spikes

if Froakie can't be done then let me know and I'll think of something else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)