EMs: Thunder Punch / Ice Punch / Fire Punch / Cross Chop

Drilbur -Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Mold Breaker
EMs: Rapid Spin / Crush Claw / Iron Defense / Metal Sound
?

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Good luck with your thread :)
CMT for

Pidgey - Timid
31/x/31/30/30/31
(HP Ground)
Big Pecks
EMs: Defog / Air Cutter / Uproar / Pursuit

Elekid - Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
Static > Motor Drive
EMs: Thunder Punch / Ice Punch / Fire Punch / Cross Chop

Drilbur -Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Mold Breaker
EMs: Rapid Spin / Crush Claw / Iron Defense / Metal Sound
?
I'll do it for a Dive Ball Totodile, Dream ball Whismur and Net ball Monsoon Vivillon (females of course, I assume the same for you) Would that be agreeable?

The only thing that caught my eye was this:

#716 - Xerneas
(OT: Ash | ID: 39404 | Ø)

Ability: Fairy Aura | Nature: Timid
IVs: 31 | 08 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30 [HP Fire]
Moves: Gravity | Geomancy | Moonblast | Megahorn
Moves[Level 100 EVed]: Hidden Power | Geomancy | Moonblast | Psyshock
Available at: Level 50 or Level 100 EVed | Non Redis

Notes:

Would that work? If so I'd like an UT lv 50 copy

I love your thread the pictures for each region are amazing! Good luck with it
Thanks, I worked extra hard on them ^_^

I'll do it for a Dive Ball Totodile, Dream ball Whismur and Net ball Monsoon Vivillon (females of course, I assume the same for you) Would that be agreeable?
Ok i'll do it :) sure you want a female Monsoon vivillon? Breeding make the vivillon from your country so it's more for the collection (and i know that for collection more people like male)

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok i'll do it :) sure you want a female Monsoon vivillon? Breeding make the vivillon from your country so it's more for the collection (and i know that for collection more people like male)
Oh I had the line about females when I had something else as the third 'mon (was originally Clamperl but changed my mind). I actually don't mind what gender the Viv is tbh. I actually like females better as well, Butterflies are pretty girly after all

I'll have to let you know when your Pokemon are ready as I'm a little busy over the weekend

Gl on your thread! Love the title and April fools sprites
Thanks flarg :)

Oh I had the line about females when I had something else as the third 'mon (was originally Clamperl but changed my mind). I actually don't mind what gender the Viv is tbh. I actually like females better as well, Butterflies are pretty girly after all

I'll have to let you know when your Pokemon are ready as I'm a little busy over the weekend
Ok great ! I'll breed you that too and let you know when it's ready, it will take some time for the Totodile i guess

The only thing that caught my eye was this:

Would that work? If so I'd like an UT lv 50 copy

Thanks, I worked extra hard on them ^_^
Is that ok with you, ash1236 ?

Hi; CMT for this and ansewr in my trade thread please

Articuno - Timid
31/19/31/31/31/31
OT: LeBron ID: 61612
Ice Beam / Reflect / Hail / Tailwind

SR by me on my spare X cart. Available UT at level 70. Also Nicknameable!
Semi-Redis

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Ok great ! I'll breed you that too and let you know when it's ready, it will take some time for the Totodile i guess
Yeah the Elekid will probably take some time as well (25% female). I'll be sure to let you know when everything's ready :)

Hi good luck on your trade thread, CMT for this?

Weedle - Jolly Friend ball
Shield Dust > Swam
31/31/31/x/31/31
I'll do it for a Dream ball Growlithe?

Good luck with your trading endeavors, also could you please CMT for this:

Articuno - Timid
31/19/31/31/31/31
Thanks for the well wishes shady, unfortunately nothing caught my eye (tempted to do Diancie but I want to SR my own Hasty/Naive because reasons). Thanks for the interest!

edit:

Hi; CMT for this and ansewr in my trade thread please

Articuno - Timid
31/19/31/31/31/31

SR by me on my spare X cart. Available UT at level 70. Also Nicknameable!
Semi-Redis
Replied in your thread

Last edited:
Hello pal!

Your Articuno got my eyes and your Serebi aswell.

Here my offers:

Modest Zapdos 31/3/31/31/31/31 SR by me on my Y game
Timid Yveltal 31/12/29/31/31/31 SR by Pokeguy, EV'ed and Nicknamed
Naive Diancie 28/31/21/29/31/31 SR by me from an Injected Wondercard

Please note that all of them will be clones. If you are interested just tell me.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Hello pal!

Your Articuno got my eyes and your Serebi aswell.

Here my offers:

Modest Zapdos 31/3/31/31/31/31 SR by me on my Y game
Timid Yveltal 31/12/29/31/31/31 SR by Pokeguy, EV'ed and Nicknamed
Naive Diancie 28/31/21/29/31/31 SR by me from an Injected Wondercard

Please note that all of them will be clones. If you are interested just tell me.
Of those I'm really only interested in the Zapdos (too bad it isn't HP Ice :( ), what are the redis rights on it? Is it nicknameable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)