"Hey, where'd you get that?" "Cant say..." [feat. cool stuff I promise]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Since it was caught by me is nicknameable and I always give full redis on my pokes.
OK nice, I saw that you had SR'd it, was just wondering if you still had access to the save it was from. Well if I could get a nickname on it I'd be more than happy to trade for it. Sadly, I'm not interested in anything else (unless you have other things which you haven't listed) so I can trade you either Articuno or Celebi (I have copies on hand of Articuno, need to get copies of Celebi. You chose).

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Kenickie

Would you also like a nickname for your Articuno?

Just give me a sec to add you and go online :)

cmt for

Shellder - Jolly / Naive
31/31/31/x/31/31 or 31/31/31/31/x/31
Shell Armor / Skill Link
EMs: Icicle Spear / Rock Blast

Aipom - Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Run Away > Technician / Pickup
EMs: Fake Out / Quick Guard / Switcheroo

Poochyena - Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
Run Away / Quick Feet
EMs: Fire Fang / Ice Fang / Thunder Fang / Poison Fang

Slakoth - Adamant / Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Truant
EMs: Body Slam / Night Slash

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Hi, your pokemon is ready. Growlithe Female 31/x/31/31/31/31 Intimidate with Crunch-Close Combat-Flare Blitz-Morning Sun.
I'm still trying to smash out Kumi-Boda's order as some irl stuff came up so I've been distracted this week. The Weedle is super easy to breed though so won't take any time at all, I'll let you know when I've got it

cmt for

Shellder - Jolly / Naive
31/31/31/x/31/31 or 31/31/31/31/x/31
Shell Armor / Skill Link
EMs: Icicle Spear / Rock Blast

Aipom - Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Run Away > Technician / Pickup
EMs: Fake Out / Quick Guard / Switcheroo

Poochyena - Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
Run Away / Quick Feet
EMs: Fire Fang / Ice Fang / Thunder Fang / Poison Fang

Slakoth - Adamant / Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Truant
EMs: Body Slam / Night Slash
I'm interested in level ball Mawile, timer ball Charmander and dream ball Roselia. I'd be happy to do the 3 for 4. Full disclaimer: I've got these 2 orders to finish and with ORAS out in 10 hours it may take a littler long to get all 4 done, just wanted to put that out there in case that changes your mind.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
I am so sorry for the delay but Kumi-Boda + TheShinyMo your orders are ready!! Let me know when you guys can trade :)

edit: TheShinyMo, I just saw your last post about the Growlithe being ready, was that a typo or have you bred it with 31/x/31/31/31/31? I made sure to make your Weedle flawless, I would expect the same in return

I am so sorry for the delay but Kumi-Boda + TheShinyMo your orders are ready!! Let me know when you guys can trade :)

edit: TheShinyMo, I just saw your last post about the Growlithe being ready, was that a typo or have you bred it with 31/x/31/31/31/31? I made sure to make your Weedle flawless, I would expect the same in return
Great don't worry =) I can be here this evening (it's 8am here) or in the 2 next hours, or tomorrow and this week end :)

That was a typo >.< You available today? around 4:30PM GMT?

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Kumi-Boda, TheShinyMo sounds like you guys will only be available around 3am for me, I'd normally stay up / get up for that but I have something important on in the morning so I'm choosing sleep this time haha. Might need to see if there's a time that suits you guys over the weekend

Unless either of you are available around 7pm GMT. That's when I'll be getting up in the morning

Kumi-Boda, TheShinyMo sounds like you guys will only be available around 3am for me, I'd normally stay up / get up for that but I have something important on in the morning so I'm choosing sleep this time haha. Might need to see if there's a time that suits you guys over the weekend

Unless either of you are available around 7pm GMT. That's when I'll be getting up in the morning
Can be here in the week end or i can try for tomorrow morning (like 8pm for you)

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Can be here in the week end or i can try for tomorrow morning (like 8pm for you)
Will have to see about tomorrow, I think I have something on but I'll have to let you know. If that doesn't work out I'm sure we can meet up over the weekend

Hey sorry for the delay! I knew I owed a shinx to someone but I couldn't remember who it was. I'll have that to you ASAP!

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Hey sorry for the delay! I knew I owed a shinx to someone but I couldn't remember who it was. I'll have that to you ASAP!
I've been meaning to ask you if you still wanted to do it! I'll have it done asap (busy SRing Latias atm...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)