1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

HGSS Move Changes on Smogon University

Discussion in 'Site Projects' started by DougJustDoug, Sep 21, 2009.

1. RBG

RBG But I keep cruising, can't stop, won't stop grooving.
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Super Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Facebook Manager

Oh, and while you are fixing formes don't forget deoxys
  2. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

also maybe someone could make a news item for this! if no one will then I will but darkie and doug are soooo good at them~
  3. DougJustDoug

DougJustDoug Knows the great enthusiasms
    is a member of the Site Staffis an Artistis a Programmeris a CAP Contributoris an Administratoris a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    CAP Leader

I just made a news item announcing the changes, and thanked many of the people that helped make it happen.
  4. RBG

is a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Super Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Facebook Manager

Just posting so doug sees so he can remove those moves from Nidoran (f), Nidorina, and Nidoqueen next chance he gets.
  5. Lee

Lee @ Thick Club
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Lemmiwinks has brought attention to a supposed glitch in the mechanics of the simultaneous use of Low Kick and Technician.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2229884#post2229884

I know we're trying to avoid making changes so close to Shoddy Battle 2 but think it needs attention asap as Lemmi, one of the most respected UU players, is implying that it could be broken.
  6. Great Sage

Great Sage

Come to think of it, is Grass Knot glitched as well? We might not have noticed since nothing with Technician can use it effectively.
  7. Lee

Lee @ Thick Club
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

I've just tested it and it seems to be working fine so I assume that it was either one big misunderstanding or that one of you guys have already gone ahead and fixed it but either way, we're good now!
  8. Scofield

Scofield Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winner

Sorry if I missed something, but shouldn't the rotom forms get pain split? They don't have em on shoddy atm.
  9. goofball

goofball
    is a Past WCoP Winnerwon the 4th Official Smogon Tournamentis the Smogon Tour Season 4 Champion

The formes will be put in later.
  10. RBG

Facebook Manager

one more note: Nosepass and Probopass can't learn Head Smash since those are egg moves that no pokemon in its egg group learn Head Smash.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)