hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minority

Numquam Vincar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
This was already brought to attention but I think Fireburn was too busy to fix and / or johning and / or wants help. It's not just that there are too many stickies, but also several of the threads such as the rules and overview need updating. UPL is largely a reason for the clutter, although other tiers such as OU have far fewer premier league threads cluttering up everything. Despite having a suspect test at the moment OU still has one less sticky than Ubers in addition to having data threads stickied that Ubers does not. I think the best solution is to merge similar threads, such as combining rules / intro / Chaos' announcement into one information thread.

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
hi sorry, I was planning on merging a bunch of threads but haven't had time to do it yet

there is naturally more clutter during UPL but ye I'll fix asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)