highlights: parasect; tentacruel

Those are either horrible or awesome, most of which are the former. I also forgot that Jigglypuff was human.

Also why would I buy prints of drawings of things they don't own instead of printing them myself?
Well if someone has gone through the time to make art, the best thing to do, (if you want one as a poster etc idk) is to pay for it. I'm guessing most of these artists are artists for a living and its kinda disrespectful to just steal their art.

Also there is no rule against only drawing/painting things that you own. js.

for the record though, id probably print these out myself if i wanted them. I'm just saying why you would pay for them.

breh

強いだね
Clefairy ;_;

/nightmares
I actually thought it was pretty neat looking in a creepy kind of way:(

Mankey is pretty funny, Graveler reminded me of My Life as a Teenage Robot, Magnemite / magneton are both pretty cool, doduo is pretty neat, dodrio is wtf, shelder is cool in the same way as magnemite, Drowzee is neat, Kingler and Lickitung are nice and simplistic, I don't get Jynx (bar the number and the ice shaped necklace; what are the bows for?), and Pinsir / Omastar are adorable.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy

Ahahahahahahaha! It took me a moment to get it! This is brilliant!

This is both brilliant and scary.

Well if someone has gone through the time to make art, the best thing to do, (if you want one as a poster etc idk) is to pay for it. I'm guessing most of these artists are artists for a living and its kinda disrespectful to just steal their art.

Also there is no rule against only drawing/painting things that you own. js.

for the record though, id probably print these out myself if i wanted them. I'm just saying why you would pay for them.
I can only assume it's not entirely legal to gain profit from drawings of copywritten material.

Also I hadn't actually checked: Hahaha $40 for an 8x8 print. At this point it makes more sense to print it yourself because you will save like $39 and it will be at least 150% bigger

Ahahahahahahaha! It took me a moment to get it! This is brilliant!
Agreed, the shrapnel could've been better shaped to make it easier to get though

This is both brilliant and scary.
Yeah Ditto is by far my favorite

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
these are so incredible and unique man jesus
idk man these guys are mad professional and also really clever and hilarious

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Krabby's eyes are actually extremely creepy - they're almost the same eyes as spiders... hollow and malicious

Many of these are great as a desktop wallpaper :d

I was so disappointed with Kabutops, it's more like Kabuderp.

But I really like Arbok's, out of all of my favorite 1st gen mons, I like his the most.

They totally ruined Articuno. On the other hand:

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Best.Factory.Evar

I think I found a new pic for my RMT ^_^

Carl

or Varl
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
i liked the hypno one, it reminds me of FRLG where the hypno steals the girl or whatever that little mini story was

JonnyRolo's post was entirely necessary. *sagenod*

I personally loved the Tentacool myself. Reminded me of some Wayne Reynolds pieces with the harsh lighting and attention to grotesque details.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)