1. Welcome to Smeargle's Studio! Please be sure to review the studio rules.
  2. Want real-time art feedback? Want to meet YILX FIRST PLACE ARTIST? Come chat with us in the studio's IRC channel! Log onto #smeargle on SynIRC, or click this link to visit us via mibbit!
  3. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  4. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Hillz: First art post

Discussion in 'Smeargle's Studio' started by Hillz, Sep 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hillz

Hillz

Well, here I am. This is a picture of a gardevoir that I drew yesterday and one of the few pictures I have ever drawn on a tablet. I have almost no skill with this complex machinery and it gives me headaches to use.

The drawing itself was a bit challenging in that it didn't have any distinct outlines. As you can see, it's completely unshaded as all attempts to shading led to miserable failure. The program I use is paint tool Sai, and while I have seen many great things produced from it, I have yet to figure out all of the tricks and techniques.

Constructed criticism is appreciated. Advice is very much so appreciated.

Show Hide
    [​IMG]

Hopefully I will return and post more things, but for now, this is it.
  2. Zracknel

Zracknel you're not even worth it
    is an Artistis a Super Moderator
    Art Co-Leader

Hello there, Hillz,

Welcome to the studio~~

please take a look at our rules

We ask that art threads have at least three pieces of work before starting up.

If you'd like your thread unlocked, please send me a PM with two other pieces of artwork and you'll be good to go :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)