Hoenn Cup - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vmed opponents
I don't care at all about your timezone (you know, "Team benelux" could've gave it away...). I need to know an accurate time when you're active to battle. "I can battle in the day but not in the night" tells me nothing.

I won against DracoMalfoy. GG

zarator, I gave you an hour but you were not here. I hope we can play tomorrow.

@HC: Now I am here.

EDIT: and I'm calling you on Smogon PO but you aren't answering... Giving, like, 1 hour of window throughout the entire day to your opponent is not what I call "active"

EDIT2: Won against H-C in a haxxy game (for both sides, I almost lost to a last ditch crit). Sorry for the heated words I posted so far, was worried about not getting it done

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
For those that are 0-0 in their pool and haven't shown any activity as far as trying to contact their opponents, remember that after Sunday, August 7 @11:59pm GMT-5, I will be replacing them with substitutes. This is also the deadline for requesting extensions.

Additionally, I request that some of you help me out. If you have gotten in touch with your opponent and have agreed on a time, please indicate so in the event that your opponent doesn't post or message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)