Hoenn Cup - Wild Card Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agammemnon

A wild Zubat appears!
is a Contributor Alumnus
I waited for you until 1:30am on friday's night and 2am on saturday's night, let's hope your dad will grant you the ability to play Pokémon...

@Umby : How will you proceed for the battles against Go10 and Folgy ? 3 days of no-johning ? haha

Go10

Storm Vanguard !
I had some trouble with my computer, we'll do it soon (hopefully today before the ST).

Agammemnon

A wild Zubat appears!
is a Contributor Alumnus
@Umby : I'm not sure I fully understand the system : Will the winner of Go10-Agammemnon/HBK have to battle Tyrogue so only one wild card in injected into the finals, or will you inject 2 wild cards, one from each league ?
Sorry.

Also, waiting for HBK, as usual...

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
Will only be able to battle tomorrow,after I get discharged from the hospital.

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
Deadline's being extended for another 24 hours. After that we're moving on.

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
had a wedding this weekend so i was swamped and i kept signing on right as ib went afk

these timezone issues are a bitch to get around but i don't want this one decided on a coinflip/activity -_-

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
ok so jabba and i had set up a potential time for around 20 mins before this post. hes online on the forums, away on po but seems to be afk. i gotta go now so can we get an extension or something?

Umby

is a Contributor Alumnus
This round has lasted longer than I intended. Here's what's going to happen:

Host's Decision
- Agammemnon advances over HBK.

*Aga has a stronger case for activity than HBK, but that doesn't mean HBK wasn't trying (both parties honestly failed for not indicating/implying them actually scheduling a match instead of just trying to catch each other when they're on). HBK's medical state and computer restrictions now factor in, so I am allowing Aga to advance in the belief that HBK will be hindered too much to get any further matches done.*

Aga should play Go10 by Friday, 11:59 pm EST.

Jabba vs IB93
- Because HBK vs Agammemnon got so much extra time, I am willing to extend your deadline to Friday, 11:59 pm EST.

As always, feel free to PM me for disputes and concerns on this. If you do not believe you can get your matches done within this time frame, tell me ASAP. I'm not doing any more extensions if I don't hear anything by the day of the deadline.

Umby

is a Contributor Alumnus
won 2-1 in three great games. ggs man! now how does this work Umby
With a 3-3 tie between all three of you, it'll break down based on the amount of points you gained during the season. With that said, JabbaTheGriffin is the Sapphire League Wild Card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)