Hoenn Mafia - Cancelled due to Inactivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
And so it begins. I get thrown into a space-time vortex, and end up in the beautiful city of Mauville. It seems there is a war occurring, as the gym is surrounded by barbed wire. Hidden in plain sight, Team E4 is trying to take over power from everyone. Against them, a rebellious group, known as the IGT are using this as an excuse to take over huge areas of hoenn. The majority group, under the simple name of Hoenn, aim to ease the conflict with less power, but with numbers. There are rumors of those with there own agenda spreading, but it's hard to tell under all the fighting. I am already bored of being attacked by every pokemon in Hoenn, so take a stand. I boom out a policy to ensure the strongest win, and the weakest are removed from hoenn.

'Each day, we will dispose of 1 single Hoenn pokemon by a popular vote. At night... Anything can happen...'

Of course, anything can happen during the day if you really put your mind to it, ask Sprinkles...

Dear Sprinkles,
You are Wurmple.
You are allied with Hoenn
You're Hoenns token bug, and to celebrate, you get the honour of being the template pm. You're not exactly much, except you can do awesome Spiderman acrobatics by using String Shot and tackle.
During the night you can PM the host saying <Night X - String Shot USER>. USER will choke on string, and will instantly be killed.
Alternatively, you can PM the host saying <Night X - Poison Sting USER>. USER will be poisoned, and substituted for the rest of the game whilst they rest in a Kanto Pokecenter.
You win if Hoenn eliminates all threats.
Poor guy killed by a Banhammer. I suppose we should begin the game, and watch out for stepping in mushed up Wurmple.

Rules:
1. Whilst you are alive you can talk to anyone about the game. Once you are dead you cannot talk to anyone about the game unless specifically stated in your role PM.

2. The game will begin on Night 0. There will be kills on Night 0. During Night 0, no one may paste any part of his or her role PM unless they are mafia members on the same team. Role PMs may be freely distributed starting from Day 1. PM Dogfish44 if you want help creating a fake role PM.

3. Do not take grammatical errors in PMs as proof of faking. We are human and we can make mistakes, and heck, this applies even more since one of your hosts is Dogfish44. The PMs have only been written by Dogfish44, so they all be in the same style so to speak.

4. You can paste things told to you by the hosts. You may fake logs. Do not take pasting of a host conversation as definite proof, these can be faked. If you want to fake a log, feel free to PM Dogfish44 for assistance. Impersonation of a host or another user however, is banned at all points. Please do not attempt to impersonate in any way. You also may not screenshot anything related to the game. Seriously guys, none of this :P you can talk under a false name but don't frame anyone.

5. Each Day period will last 48 hours or until a majority is reached. A grace period of two to three hours will be allowed in the latter case (a majority of votes is up to the host's discretion).

6. Each Night period will last 48 hours or until all PMs have been received.

7. During the day you must bold your vote and use Any Word <User>. To change your vote, you must edit your original post with your new vote. You may choose to No Lynch during the day as well, and any votes towards a dead user (if he or she has been godkilled) will be nullified. A tie in the vote will cause neither user to be lynched.

8. You may target dead users with your abilities, but that does not mean anything will happen.

9. Priorities are set and will be kept secret. Don't even ask about them.

10. There are NO items in this game. Only a moron should claim thief. If one does, feel free to humiliate that person for the next 10 years.

11. Dogfish44 MUST be informed of any IRC channels or spreadsheet/whatever else you create for this game.

12. IRC is compulsory.

13. If you have any questions about the game, you can find Dogfish44 in #sprite or #fluodome. Or some other generic RTM channel.

14. Send all PMs to Dogfish44, and if you decide not to use an ability on a given night/day, don't forget to PM me "Night/Day X - Idling" to make it much easier for me.

15. You HAVE to be active, if you are caught inactive you will be sent a warning PM. If you keep being inactive, you will be subbed out without hesitation, please don't make me do this. :(

16. If a role PM and the rules clash in something, the role PM takes precedence.

17. Rule 17 was eaten for lunch served with rice and curry sauce.

18. I'm pretty damn weird, and I'm British [No connection!]. Don't assume something is too wacky to be true ;D

19. Please talk to me during the game, I get very lonely it will make for a better postgame! Please give reasons for your actions, this will also help.

Player List (Bold for confirmed IRC usage):

Alive:
Acklow
CheesiePoofs/Coolking49
Fitzy72
Flamestrike/Bunnymaster
Heist
Hydrattler
Itchni
King Emerald
LifeAdmiral
Midou
Rodan./-thelucarioeffect-
SoulTorrent
Staraptor Call
Thoughts
Yeti
YoshiX

Deceased:
Agape
Burning Sapphire
Blue Tornado
Persistence
Macle
Fatecrashers
Jigglypuffers42

DESPITE BEING NIGHT 0, KILLS ARE VIABLE TONIGHT.
ROLE PM'S GOING OUT NOW!

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Good evening, I will be leading this village ^_^

Please inspect me tonight, I will claim tomorrow and then we can get the ball rolling!

Good evening, I will be leading this village ^_^

Please inspect me tonight, I will claim tomorrow and then we can get the ball rolling!
I would like to know why you? What makes us trust you more than... I don't know, anyone else?

Actually, I'd like to lead the village. Yeah, this might be my first game on Smogon. So? I'm familiar with this style of game and the most recent game I played on my regular site involved me fucking up the town badly thanks to being an organized Mafia leader (we won, by the way). I can post a little synopsis of the shit that I pulled in that game if anyone doesn't believe me since (once again) this is my first game on Smogon.

Oh yeah, pretty sure IGT stands for I Got Terrible-diaharia-I-need-to-go-to-the-bathroom-now.

Alchemator

I would like to know why you? What makes us trust you more than... I don't know, anyone else?

Actually, I'd like to lead the village. Yeah, this might be my first game on Smogon. So? I'm familiar with this style of game and the most recent game I played on my regular site involved me fucking up the town badly thanks to being an organized Mafia leader (we won, by the way). I can post a little synopsis of the shit that I pulled in that game if anyone doesn't believe me since (once again) this is my first game on Smogon.

Oh yeah, pretty sure IGT stands for I Got Terrible-diaharia-I-need-to-go-to-the-bathroom-now.
There is, of course, nothing to make you trust me more than anyone else - especially you. This is why I'm asking to be inspected, and promising that I will open claim when the morning comes. You can't even claim to me on n0 so it's no big deal.

The bolded part of your post isn't the best thing to make us claim to you. "Hey I moled the village so well in my most recent game, claim to me!" Still, I can hardly throw around accusations within hours of the game starting.

Trust is the cornerstone of mafia games, as is patience.

The bolded part of your post isn't the best thing to make us claim to you. "Hey I moled the village so well in my most recent game, claim to me!" Still, I can hardly throw around accusations within hours of the game starting.

Trust is the cornerstone of mafia games, as is patience.
Yeah, I know that. However, most people are going to look at my 6 post count and consider that I'm a Mafia noob and shouldn't be village leader.

The point is that I know what I'm doing when I ask to be cleared and someone like you who has more than a thousand posts than me shouldn't be considered to be the better leader. I'm simply putting out there that I got "skillz that killz".

Alchemator

Players of this mafia, if you would like to have LifeAdmiral lead you, please be my guest.

However, if you'd like to have me lead [hint hint] follow my instructions ^_^

ALCH SUX DUN CLAIM!

EDIT: No, but seriously, having one player lead the entire town makes for a very boring game, and a very disorganized town when said leader dies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)