Hoenn Mafia - Cancelled due to Inactivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
You gather around, and decide that Agape is clearly not a member of Hoenn. claiming innocence till the end, Agape fell with considerable ease, once you hit him. Finally shooting him with a literal bullet punch, you see his role pm flutter to the floor.

Dear Agape,
You are Linoone.
You are allied with Hoenn
You are the ultimatum in belly drumming, using the boost to supercharge yourself and then sweep. At least, on principle. However things like spikes, and the loss of health from belly drum make it all or nothing. Though you won't be attacking, you have a shot to help certain issues with Hoenn in general.
During the * you can PM the host saying <Night X - Belly Drum USER>. You will do a large ceremony of drums, and USER will hopefully be cured of a certain issue that occurs in using his role, although some things can't be healed. This ability can only be sucessfully used once.
You win if Hoenn eliminates all threats.
Another body lands upon the pile, with Swalot and Zangoose.

You all settle down into your nice warm beds. Linoone fur makes for a great quilt! It seems Jigglypuffers42 has also returned, albeit slightly dazed.

Deadline in 48 hours! Anyone who fails to send in a PM this time will be subbed out, assumming a failed PM last time and low activity.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
*sigh*

I don't even know what the fuck to do I guess we're just boned...

Why the fuck dogfish44 put a random fucking asterisk (as well as the copious misuse of words... like ultimatum) in a role PM is just beyond me.

Fuck me I guess.

inb4 kidnapped again:

Okay, I'm back, and I have tons of observations to share with you.

Hoenn Mafia Sign ups said:
This thread will close in 48 hours, assumming there are enough players. This is a 26 player game.
Hoenn Mafia Sign ups said:
This thread will close in 48 hours, assumming there are enough players. This is a 23 player game.
Hmmm? 3 players magically disappeared?

The player list includes 23 people, but, one time, i was having a convo with Dogfish (Please note that i use mibbit, and therefore I do not keep logs unless i make sure to, and i didn't think of this as an important conversation, so what is below is not in fact the convo we had, just me reciting it from memory):

<Jigglypuffers42> YOU GOT 26 PLAYERS?
<Dogfish44> Yeah. Why?
<Dogfish44> Wait, did yours get rejected?
<Jigglypuffers42> No, but if i knew i was allowed to, I would've had 26 players

This evidence backs up my guess. In Ampharos mafia, I was kidnapped too, but i got godkilled in that game :P. Unclesam, an invisible player, moled me. Why is it that BunnyMaster always seems to be on #Hoenn? If you see someone not on the player list that is on #hoenn, be cautious.

I cannot confirm any of this information, but I'm putting it out there. Don't want a repeat of ampharos when the broken invisible players killed everyone. Take it or leave it, this is my way of saying "I told you so" if the invisible players win.

*mysterious fade out music*

....bullshit
Invisible players sounds like the silliest idea in the world. Players that you don't even know are in the game may be wrecking havoc? I mean, all they would have to do is just idle every day and night and they would basically win.

....bullshit
Invisible players sounds like the silliest idea in the world. Players that you don't even know are in the game may be wrecking havoc? I mean, all they would have to do is just idle every day and night and they would basically win.

You're not understanding what I'm saying. Usually, invisible players have verry unique WCs, and, it's not about whether it's broken or not. Alch did it, and Dogfish is British too, so what's stopping him from following in Alch's footsteps? I learned from ROTK that you can never assume that something is not so because it doesn't seem balanced--the village in ROTK was tiny

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Claiming cause I'm useless and there no point of me staying hidden.
Dogfish44 said:
Dear King Emerald,
You are Seviper.
You are allied with Hoenn, and cannot win if Zangoose survives.
You are still fighting with Seviper (note by king emerald: I think this means zangoose) after all these years. Your mindset is like Zangoose's, only YOU are going to kill Zangoose first. The chaos helps the war between you two. However, your fighting is being watched by the Sinnoh, Hoenn, and international police.
During the night you can PM the host saying <Night X - Bite USER>. Should USER be Zangoose, he/she will die from his/her wounds, and something special will happen. You only get 2 shots with this, as otherwise the Magnezone squad would give you some 'Shock Treatment'.
You win if Hoenn eliminates all threats, and Zangoose has died, and he/she died before you did.
I claimed this (not copy and paste though) to jiggly n0, before zangoose was revealed. So I'm a confirmed villager. I'm also a confirmed useless person. So if anyone has odd jobs they want me to do, just shoot me a pm. I don't care what it is.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok you're useless so why the fuck would you claim... at the very least you could remain hidden so that a mafia would kill you instead of someone important.

I swear like half the fucking village has come out with their role PM in the goddamn public.

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
posting to say fuck ln, i'm not claiming anything to him. He lynched a villager and hasn't proven himself clean to me.

also if there was an invisible player(s), i think its spiffy

expecting n1 death of the macle

posting my role cause it should help

Dogfish44 said:
Dear Hydrattler,
You are Metang.
You heard the news as a Beldum, and, using your electromagnetic powers, was able to learn some key info about this war. When you evolved you have gained no powers, but you still remember the numbers. You do not have any quarrel with either mafia, but Hoenn is far more important.
You know that there are two mafias of 4 players each, a single neutral, and 14 players from Hoenn. You do not know the intentions of this neutral.
You win if Hoenn eliminates all threats.
there are only 23 players

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
My bad I didn't know being useless was so important. And I really don't think the mafia would target me instead of other people they know are important. As the village said in ROTK there are bigger fish to fry, even if I wasn't confirmed useless.

Just thought I'd post my role PM to balance things out for the village:

Dogfish44 said:
Dear TotalPotato,
You are Swablu.
You are allied with yourself.
Since this war began, you've been completely ignored. Nobody has time for a cute, fluffy songbird anymore. It's almost as if there's a party in Hoenn, and you're the only Pokémon not invited. So, because you saw it in a film once, you've decided to transform into a dragon and exact terrible retribution on the kingdom... er, region of Hoenn.
During the night you can PM the host saying <Night X - Clean USER>. You will groom your hapless victim, starting out gentle, but gradually getting more vigorous with your swabbing, until you've cleaned the fuck out of them to your satisfaction. That's right - YOU decide when they've had enough, not them. See how they like THAT.
Alternatively, you can PM the host saying <Night X - Sing for USER>. You will warble a melody at your quarry, but since your vocal chords haven't fully developed yet, you'll only do a passable job at it. In fact, the quality of your singing will be just at that infuritating level where the listener just KNOWS that there's potential to do so much better, and that this untapped potential is a mere hair's breadth away. This lone thought will plague them every day of their pathetic lives, and eventually, they'll be driven to suicide. At least, in theory... but how could such an airtight plan NOT work?
Alternatively, you can PM the host saying <Night X - Use Mist on USER>. But since Mist only targets Pokémon on your side of the field, the move will only work if you use it on a friend. And since it's already been established that you're a total loner, this move is completely useless. But hey - not everything in life has to have a point, right? You're the kind of Pokémon who does things because they WANT to, not in order to get closer to some far-off grand design that may not even bear fruit in the end. That's the essence of who you are, and this move represents that.
You win if you kill 3 Pokémon with your abilities. That should give you enough EXP to evolve into the destructive, awe-inspiring bringer of the apocalypse within.

Dogfish44 said:
Dear Mekkah,

You are Wingull.

You have the ultimatum tendency to collect valuable objects and hide them. You usually live in steep cliffs hanging over seas. It was on one such cliff that someone found you and asked you to join Hoenn in their campaign against the murders.

At *, send dogfish4 4 a PM with the title Night [x] - Water Gun [user. This user will be sprayed by a swift water gun and if they are of a type that is weak to Water, their night role will fail. But you know not everything can be sprayed.

You win if Hoenn wins.
just posting my role cause it should help

just posting my role cause it should help
This is innconsitent with every other role posted in the thread, including the ones dogfish has revealed after death. It's inconsistent because of the use of the enter key.

Can somebody enlighten me on what * is, because it's weird and i'm sure some villager must know what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)