Home Field Advantage II - Week 8 - Read posts #542 and #610 for important info

Status
Not open for further replies.
FLCL and I saw each other in the beginning of the week, but I guess I couldnt play back there, and since we get online a lot, wouldnt be vry hard to find each other again.

Well, we've been mismatching each other a lot in the last days... I'll try to catch him today so we can play. =]

Played terribly at the beginning but then a Pokemon totally screwed him, gg

Also I was supposed to play Jets 1 hour ago but he didn't show up

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Anno nyme and I had planned on playing our week three match over the weekend, but I haven't heard from him.

Activity post.

My opponent Go10 admitted he was johning me because he was too lazy to play and he's apparently also too lazy to reply to my many tries. Since it's pretty clear I'm active, I'll now stop trying and just wait for your decision Dubby.

Ok everything has been put in for Week 2. Here's the deal (btw this pisses me off):

Some of you think that the "one game per week" rule means it does not matter what week's matchup you play, you just have to play one of the 8 matchups in a week. I've stated before that this is not the case, and I'm sorry if the OP has misled you in wording. I have fixed the OP.

Your priority should be the matchup for the week that is currently going on. So now we are entering Week 3. You should focus on getting your Week 3 matchup done before trying to complete matchups from Weeks 4-8. Week 3 matchups are due on January 27th, but Week 4 won't be due until February 3rd, Week 5 on February 10th, and so on.

If you did not complete your Week 2 matchup because you were unaware of this, I will give you 72 hours from now to complete it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)