Home Field Advantage II - Week 8 - Read posts #542 and #610 for important info

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try to be in contact with Michael209 since Week 2, without sucess. So he finally show up last Thursday and VM'd me, saying: "Sorry man just tell me when you're free and I can be on"

I replied with hour and place to play, but he hasn't been online since his VM. So I really doubt, that it will be done.

So ... activity post.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/converse.php?u=49799&u2=159055

This is the "conversation" between me and pokemonrocks777. As you can see, we have not completed our match by the deadline. It is pretty clear that neither of us have done a good job of getting this match done.

Would be happy to try to complete this match if we are given a couple more days. Otherwise, it is up to you whether it is an activity win for someone or a coinflip win. I think this post provides all salient facts for this decision.

yee in, Lucs99 out.

Week 6 begins now, and we have a rule change:

From now on, there will be a rule change regarding activity wins. If you have more than 3 activity wins, then only the first 3 will be counted as 2 points, and any remaining activity wins will only count as 1 point. This is to prevent players with 4-5 activity wins getting into the playoffs so easily. These 1 point activity wins will count in the coin flip section of your record. I have not yet updated points with this new rule, but I will get to it soon. If you have any questions, please let me know.

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
annonyme didnt have a DPP OU team (what is the point in homefield then?) and in ADV crit twice, i missed then parad on important turns. c'est la vie... lost

Updated for the new rule change, although there wasn't much to update but I've recorded how many activity wins each player has. Let's get these Week 6 games done!

shartruce

Chartreuse Charmanders/ US WEST 2015!
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
heh thought firemage and i were week 7, but we're actually this week... hopefully we can battle tomorrow

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
From now on, there will be a rule change regarding activity wins. If you have more than 3 activity wins, then only the first 3 will be counted as 2 points, and any remaining activity wins will only count as 1 point. This is to prevent players with 4-5 activity wins getting into the playoffs so easily. These 1 point activity wins will count in the coin flip section of your record. I have not yet updated points with this new rule, but I will get to it soon. If you have any questions, please let me know.
EW BAD RULE

change this thing afterwards please, I need the 2 points to at least get a chance to have playoffs, my group is too good, 12 points for playoffs, the other groups are shitty with only 6 or 8 points

10 points which I had before this rule change in order to have a 'chance' for getting in the top 3 spots and tie with the group leading players

Django

Started from the bottom...
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Why would you deserve to have a chance despite only winning one legit match so far??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)