Home Field Advantage IV - First Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
A couple of games are scheduled for tomorrow and will have a huge impact on how I will manage the ties.
For this reason, the round is extended. You have 24 hours from this post to finish your battles.

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The Round is over. I won't detail the activity wins/deadmatchs/coinflips here because they are so many, but if you disagree with my decision and you have logs/anything to prove me that you tried to play your match (if you really deserve the win more than your opponent, I don't care if you "weren't worse"), feel free to contact me.

Here are the qualified for the following round (note that there is no difference between being listed first or second):

A: Cicada, Haruno
B: BKC, Fredrick1
C: Tie (see below)
D: Tesung, Soulraiser
E: AM, TUO
F: Laurel, Lfrs
G: YAGO, fleggumfl
H: -Sora-, Alf'
I: Vinc2612, fapkingg
J: Obliviate, vakatalesau
K: Void, Mishimono
L: metaphysical, Welli0u
M: Mychael, North
N: Tie (see below)
O: Regnite, Exiline
P: MarceloDK, silver ghost
Q: -Snow, SparksBlade
R: TewMew, Korby
S: Tricking, Croven
T: Yagura, then extended (see below)
U: Level 56, DaSpoofy
V: Mael, jacob
W: ZoroDark, potato14718
X: FLCL, Omastar

Groups C and N have two spots for three people. In order to avoid dragging the Tour with potentially infinite rounds robin, I randomly !picked a winner and the two remaining will fight for the second spot.

C: TheKingKarp goes to R2. RedMaxxx vs Soldier
N: Alice Kazumi goes to R2. TheInsanity vs Finchinator

Group T: Winner of Robert. vs Private goes to R2.

Best of 1, the home player is listed first. Please play before Monday 3am EDT so I can start R2 when I wake up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)