Home Field Advantage - Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
rockhp says he wont be free to play until the day of the deadline and he looks pretty inactive overall so we may need an extension

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm around, I'll get my matches done soon. I'd like to point out though that Underteaker was gone for two weeks prior, and could not get my match done during that time (due to his absence)

My division is very tight. 1st/2nd/3rd can tie to 6-2. Vinc and Empoleon just to won their last game !

What do you do if it happens ?

Wow, Ningildo johned me A LOT!

Saw him on smogon, he said he would rip a team. 15 minutes after he said the import wasn't working, so he had to make it manual. More 5 minutes later smogon disconnected. I V'med him here to say to go to another server, and he got offline...

Btw, activity win doesnt count as win??? My score is 3-2, not 2-2 as the topic shows. 2 wins and 2 losses, and 1 activity win.

Wow, Ningildo johned me A LOT!

Saw him on smogon, he said he would rip a team. 15 minutes after he said the import wasn't working, so he had to make it manual. More 5 minutes later smogon disconnected. I V'med him here to say to go to another server, and he got offline...

Btw, activity win doesnt count as win??? My score is 3-2, not 2-2 as the topic shows. 2 wins and 2 losses, and 1 activity win.
Calm down..and thanks for correcting me, I am human so I do make mistakes..

moondoggie and I were supposed to play last friday but he didn't come, and he hasn't been on since the 10th of December. Otherwise I managed to talk with Nachos and we'll play soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)