Home Field Advantage - Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Ningildo johned me A LOT!

Saw him on smogon, he said he would rip a team. 15 minutes after he said the import wasn't working, so he had to make it manual. More 5 minutes later smogon disconnected. I V'med him here to say to go to another server, and he got offline...

Btw, activity win doesnt count as win??? My score is 3-2, not 2-2 as the topic shows. 2 wins and 2 losses, and 1 activity win.
And when the server went off, I went again on advanced connection, thinking you would do the same. And it worked.
I'm sorry about the part about me not looking if there were any vm's, but then again, what stopped you from trying advanced connection?
And why did you have to rage?
Just say:
"My opponent johned for some reason despite him knowing I was waiting for him to built a team. Afterwards, I sent a VM due the server going down, but he never replied.*insert what you want to do here*"
No need to get all agitated.

Also, sent a VM to Marcelo so we could do our last week match, but he hasn't logged on since 8th December.
D:

VMed Lonelyness (week 5). I'm sorry, i forgetten this tournament (but my opp doesn't vmed anyway).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)