1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Homemade Team

Discussion in 'BW OU Teams' started by Cyberbeastx, Jun 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyberbeastx

Cyberbeastx

I am for my first time getting into real competitive battling. I have always played the pokemon games and done some wifi battling but I never used to Ev train or breed for perfect natures and Iv's and so forth. Well now I plan on doing so. I have compiled a team and have been testing out on Pokemon Online Battle Simulator today and I would like some feedback. Would be interested in what you think my weakness is and anything I could change, Maybe tell me how to use my team a bit better because honestly with what I know all I did was pick pokemon that I like due to anime and looks. I then went on smogon and picked random sets and threw it all together and made a team. So help is appreciated. I will note that I don't plan on changing these pokemon since these are some of my favorite but I will listen to suggestions on change. If you suggest a change in pokemon I can't promise I will accept it due to the fact I pick my team off of looks and how much I love them. If you happen to suggest a pokemon that I like though I would change it. Please not that I refuse to change Torterra, Infernape or Empoleon though. Without further ado here's my team...

Name: Torterra
    Level: 100
    Ability: Overgrow
    Nature: Impish
    Item: Leftovers
    Evs: Hp 252/Attack 56/Defense 200
    Moves:-Wood Hammer
    -Stealth Rock
    -Earthquake
    -Synthesis

Name: Infernape
    Ability: Iron Fist
    Nature: Jolly
    Item: Choice Band
    Evs: Hp 4/Attack 252/Speed 252
    Moves:-Flare Blitz
    -Close Combat
    -U-Turn
    -Mach Punch

Name: Empoleon
    Ability: Torrent
    Nature: Modest
    Item: Petaya Berry
    Evs: Special Attack 252/Special Defense 4/ Speed 252
    Moves:-Agility
    -Substitute
    -Hydropump
    -Ice Beam

Name: Garachomp
    Ability: Rough Skin
    Nature: Jolly
    Evs: Hp 4/Attack 252/Speed 252
    Moves:-Outrage
    -Earthquake
    -Fire Fang
    -Dragon Claw

Name: Gallade
    Ability: Justified
    Nature: Adamant
    Item: Life Orb
    Evs: Attack 252/ Defense 4/Speed 252
    Moves:-Sword Dance
    -Close Combat
    -Shadow Sneak
    -Psycho Cut

Name: Metagross
    Ability: Clear Body
    Nature: Adamant
    Evs: Hp 164/Attack 252/Defense 92
    Moves:-Meteor Mash
    -Bullet Punch
    -Hammer Arm
    -Zen Headbutt
  2. Cyberbeastx

Cyberbeastx

I know, I am a complete noob to this and that my team isn't based off of each others ability and so forth but I really would like some feedback on it... Also i dont mind garachomp or gallade but there not my most favorite pokemon so maybe someone could suggest a change for them? It be nice for a 4th or 5th gen change only though cause I only like a few older generation pokemon such as dragonite and so forth.
  3. Jirachee

Jirachee Kaleidoscope
    is a Tutoris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
    RMT Co-Leader

hey, sorry but I'm going to lock this thread. You need descriptions for each of your Pokemon. A minimum of three lines is required.

While this may seem a bit harsh, you shouldn't try to only use your favourites, as this will usually make your team less effective than it could be. If you refuse to change a Pokemon, you should probably give a better reasoning than "it's my favourite", as this will reduce the amount of good advice that can be given to you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)