Homestuck

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
YES you are a good man. there is nothing better than a good zoosmell

Also, And It Don't Stop was one of my favorites. It's a quick read and a bunch of fun. Is he still making Star Trek edits? I haven't watched one in forever.

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
So pass the time until the next update is released i'm going to post some of my favorite homestuck comics:

このゲームは、あなたの性的なパフォーマンスのようなものです。不格好。未経験。悪い。

are you axin for twos or somefin

あなたの性器は、魚市場と混同されるべきである。

あなたの股部分から干潮漂っの悪臭。

てください。私は腰をかがめる。私は新鮮な鮭でたたかれることを望みます。あなたは私の裸の底に同じ操作を行います。その後いくつかの。

no i dont have any tens

So pass the time until the next update is released i'm going to post some of my favorite homestuck comics:

このゲームは、あなたの性的なパフォーマンスのようなものです。不格好。未経験。悪い。

are you axin for twos or somefin

あなたの性器は、魚市場と混同されるべきである。

あなたの股部分から干潮漂っの悪臭。

てください。私は腰をかがめる。私は新鮮な鮭でたたかれることを望みます。あなたは私の裸の底に同じ操作を行います。その後いくつかの。

no i dont have any tens

Oh my goodness, Vriska. You will always be the best troll. after Meenah

I stopped reading when the grandchildren arc started. I lost interest after Vriska died :(
Did you forget about the dreambubbles? She comes back briefly, and will definitely be relevant in the future. In fact, the recently-ended intermission has a fair bit of her.
And yeah, Act 6 has been kinda weak so far, but I'm counting on it getting awesome since they all just entered the medium before the intermission.

Vriska will never truly die

She engenders white hot rage in so many people

She is an awful person but a fantastically written character and she is perfect

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I read Homestuck up until that one page where they have the book shelf with Problem Sleuth or whatever.

Then I read all of Problem Sleuth. It was good enough to have me keep reading it but not WOW THAT WAS SO GOOD for me to remember most of it or to want to reread it.

Haven't read Homestuck since, other than looking at the amazing SWEET BRO AND HELLA JEFF

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
porrim is hot, refer to my avatar and ct for more hotness

btw march eridan is hot and horuss in the horse costume made my fuckin day

Royal Flush

in brazil rain
is a Past WCoP Champion
I have 2 close friends addicted to homestuck, one of them is my gf, and both are actually uncomfortable to say they like it because of the weird fandom.
I might give a try and start reading, even though I'm not really into endless comics.

I agree, there are some overly-obsessive fans who ship everything and make terrible fanart and fics, but I'd say they're in the minority.
And Problem Sleuth is good, but probably not as good as Homestuck imo. Its a good, short read in comparison to give you a good idea on what its like.

I have some friends who are into this and surrounded by quite of people here who are into this. I once tried to read it. Is it some kind if interactive comic, but if course there is only one story?

Main question: How would one get involved/into homestuck?

I have some friends who are into this and surrounded by quite of people here who are into this. I once tried to read it. Is it some kind if interactive comic, but if course there is only one story?

Main question: How would one get involved/into homestuck?
It is difficult to get into Homestuck, it requires a hell of a lot of dedication. The first couple of Acts are pretty boring, but you've got to persevere through it and keep reading. By Act 5, it turns into an incredible story, with and excellent pot and characters. I don't really want to spoil anything for you, but just trust me that if you keep reading, it's worth it.

And no, its not really an interactive comic per se. Its made in the style of old-school text adventures, but it has a one-track storyline. At the beginning, the author was taking viewer suggestions, but not anymore, just to keep control of the plot. Having said that, he is influenced by the fandom and has on occasion made popular theories canon.

The first couple of Acts are pretty boring, but you've got to persevere through it and keep reading.
I hate you too! haha, jk Prof.

I read the first parts and they seem interesting enough. Though I assume they just get better. Could I have a simple summary if what homestruck is about? or what I come to learn that may not be an easy request.

I hate you too! haha, jk Prof.

I read the first parts and they seem interesting enough. Though I assume they just get better. Could I have a simple summary if what homestruck is about? or what I come to learn that may not be an easy request.
"It's a story about some kids who are friends over the internet. They decide to play a game together. There are major consequences."

Trying to explain what it's really about would be difficult and/or major spoilers. The page I just linked explains the nature of the comic fairly well though.

edit: the trailer that page refers to is here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/14293468/homestuck-adventure-game

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
It is difficult to get into Homestuck, it requires a hell of a lot of dedication. The first couple of Acts are pretty boring, but you've got to persevere through it and keep reading. By Act 5, it turns into an incredible story, with and excellent pot and characters. I don't really want to spoil anything for you, but just trust me that if you keep reading, it's worth it.

And no, its not really an interactive comic per se. Its made in the style of old-school text adventures, but it has a one-track storyline. At the beginning, the author was taking viewer suggestions, but not anymore, just to keep control of the plot. Having said that, he is influenced by the fandom and has on occasion made popular theories canon.
I couldn't agree more.

Act 1 - 3 = Kind of boring the first time around
Act 4 = Ok cool, but really not worth slogging through the first 3 acts
Act 5 = This is the reason why i read homestuck. It's like experiencing a flurry of orgasms one after another. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll love some characters, (vriska) you'll hate some characters (vriska). Fuck, i'd even recommend those adamantly against reading act 1 to start from there, but this isn't something i'd recommend lightly. It's after you slogging through the first few acts that you get a true appreciation for act 5.

It's after you slogging through the first few acts that you get a true appreciation for act 5.
Aw man why must you call it slogging
The opening acts are really entertaining and funny
Sure Act 5 is where it really kicks off for most people but give the previous acts some credit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)