Host signup thread for "Other Tier" series

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
You've seen the lower tier series, going on right now, in the live tour forum. If you haven't it's basically a set of tournaments similar to the Smogon Tour where there are 2 tournaments every saturday and sunday for 6 weeks consisting of UU, RU, NU. People that perform well in the tournament get entered into an 8 man playoff. LC has teamed up with Ubers and Doubles, to create the Other Tier series, following the same format. Therefore we need people to host these live tournaments.

hosts can not participate in the tournament they are hosting, but can play on the other days.

Please sign up for hosting here. We need hosts for:

Week 3 - Little Cup
Saturday, July 25th, 4pm EST - Cheek Pouch
Sunday, July 26th, 2pm EST - Tricking

Week 6 - Little Cup
Saturday, August 15th, 4pm EST - The Quasar
Sunday, August 16th, 2pm EST - Pancham

please comment saying the dates in which you can host

Last edited:

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
okay, only 4 sign ups apparently, see the OP, you've got the dates. Anyone willing to be back up on any dates would be appreciated.

I am not sure but it's possible I can't host in July. I should know in these days, rather sooner than the deadline. If so, it's possible I ask you a possible switch with August tournaments

Hey hey. Unfortunately my boss did not give me August 16 off even though I requested it early (the day after I requested it here....). If there was anyone who wanted to take over for me I will highly appreciate it :(

Kingler12345 maybe? :) or H&MBerkeley

Holiday

on my best behavior
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Yeah so I help my sister move into her dorm on my date so you're gonna need to find a sub sorry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)