How did you create your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
luxray was the bombdiggityest poekemon.
But luxrayman was too obvious and formal.
so i thought of luxorman.
But thats too boring so i became luxormaniac, defender of hope, justice, and the american dream
and to all the brazilians out there, i say "too bad, vete del server"

Sgt: When I was younger, one of the more negative parts of my personality was telling people what to do. A friend said "yes, sir, Sergeant", and it stuck.

Woodsy: Nickname.

i think i've told this story before but basically it's a nickname that a certain group of friends had for me and does not really have to do with the fact that i wear glasses. similarity to "foureyes" and "forays" are pretty cool bonuses but that's not the point. i also like how the name looks (big factor!)

i used this alias for a little while before coming to smogon and now it's either Foreys or like syndactyly (fusedfingers) which is an awesome word that also has personal significance to me

▄█▀ █▄ █▄█ ▀█▀
▄█▀ █▄ █▄█ ▀█▀
▄█▀ █▄ █▄█ ▀█▀
▄█▀ █▄ █▄█ ▀█▀
▄█▀ █▄ █▄█ ▀█▀
▄█▀ █▄ █▄█ ▀█▀
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄
▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀
▄█▀ █▄ █▄█ ▀█▀

deceased little bro's greek name. I dont feel like telling a sob story at the moment as I'm having a good day, and you guys have all probably heard it before anyways on the other 10 username threads. so I'll talk about nicknames. unfortunately all the nicknames that can come from stathakis are terrible so i end up getting called something awkward like stat or stath, which is gay. of course fabbles finds great fun in calling me hakis but that's one of those "reserved" nicknames.

=/

I am the superior Porygon2 evolution.

I started to use that on NB and I liked it and decided it should get an evolution. I made it before Porygon-Z was revealed and screwed up my name. Also p3 sounds better than pz would.

i set up several newspapers on the wall and threw darts at it. whatever those darts landed would ultimately combine to be my username.

1 dart

2 darts

3 darts hit!

this was it! this was going to be my username!!!!!!!!!!

but really what i really did was look at a cereal box and combine it with a funny word

i am moot

i am not named after the 4chan creator, and do not manage the website (fuck you toothache)

i merely am named after the adjective

because in the grand scheme of things

<+Toothache> its all moot

keloggsequent said:
you keep the money

I joined the nsider forums way back (like over four years ago) and couldn't think of a name, so I went with BAM_UR_DEAD because I suppose I thought it was funny. I eventually reazlied it wasn't, and joined Smogon under the name of NSiderBam, but then had it changed back so people would recognize me (and being associated with ns wasn't that great of a thing back then).

Unfortunately aeolus won't let me change it to something else now (and some douche took the nick Bam a long time ago but hasn't logged on for like two years =\). But everybody that knows me calls me bam - that's what I go by on chat and as a mod at Pokebeach (yay kevin).

<+thunda> BAM_UR_DEAD

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
My good friend Gen. came on one day with an alt, Project Houndoom. I asked him why he got an alt (that he never fucking uses) and he said he needed a bad ass new alt. Hence Bad Ass.

Itchni came when i was first learning japanese and we were learnign how to count. i came home that day and couldnt get ichi ni out of my head and itchni (what its suppoeed to sound like) came to me.

A random fact is that i cannot say my own name right it allways sounds stupid when i say it :P

An immature decision to have the words "you killed a Llama" pop up every time some one killed me in a certain shooter. The name stuck because I joined a clan that day, and I have gotten used to it. Although I do have 2 other main user names, I would have to say this is my most used name.

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
My good friend Gen. came on one day with an alt, Project Houndoom. I asked him why he got an alt (that he never fucking uses) and he said he needed a bad ass new alt. Hence Bad Ass.
I use my awesome alt when I want to come on to shoddy unknown by my adoring fans. DUH

Itchni came when i was first learning japanese and we were learnign how to count. i came home that day and couldnt get ichi ni out of my head and itchni (what its suppoeed to sound like) came to me.

A random fact is that i cannot say my own name right it allways sounds stupid when i say it :P
Itch-knee? :3

aamto

on whom the three Fates smile
my last name is amato, one day i took a math test and hastily scribbled down aamto instead. i laughed pretty hysterically when i got the test back.

At some point about a year ago I thought to myself, "What should my internet nickname be? I'm going to need one eventually." I was into the original Legend of Zelda at the time, so i decided to use the coolest boss name I could find.

Aquamentus (A dragon/unicorn in the 1st level) was my choice, though it's not very strong in battle. Actually, neither am I, so i guess it's appropriate, eh?

When I was young, Galahad was always my favorite of king Arthur's knights, and it seemed natural because my first name starts with G. But then I found out that Galahad was actually a super pussy who never got laid...

I just really like the name.

On an old forum we were talking on the chatbox, the admin said that Scrubs was much better than my old one, so i used Scrubs. And no, I have never seen the TV show Scrubs.

Mr.378

The Iron Man of Ubers
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
378 is my favorite number.

Mr. to make it sound generic.

Simple as that.

PS: FInally, 378 posts, my goal has been completed.

Chronos is the god of time. Pretty bamfing, if you ask me.
Interestingly enough, I picked this name before I ever played CT.

Original Name at Smogon: Amongtheidiots210
Name came about when I had been trying to think of an e-mail address the day before, and finally decided to just go through the day and find something cool. In my science class that day, the people that were sitting next to me had been talking about how they thought that porcupines actually shot their quills as some form of defence against predators.

When I joined Smogon I noticed that my name seemed a little long compaired to other users, and realized the username itself seemed a little boastful. I also wanted to change my name in case I made any enemies at Smogon, so they couldn't flame my youtube/email/other sites. Then I saw a thread that allowed you to change your name. I thought of some other username, and for some reason Diglett came up. Since I thought that Diglett would have been taken, I put down a condensed version of an equation evolving...er I mean involving Diglett

Diglett x 3=x
Solve for x

Now I feel that it is an incredibly stupid username, but cannot change it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)