1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

how Obama's election will affect some of Smogon's best

Discussion in 'Smogon's Greatest Hits' started by havoc, Nov 8, 2008.

1. havoc

havoc pottlepalooza
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

--instead of fireworks show, nation/world expected to watch kakky's head explode on January 20th

--Jumpman16 appointed Head of Eloquence and On Rare Occasions Tldr. upon conclusion of first speech, audience member comments "I know this guy's way smarter than me so I just daydreamed torchic.jpg talking to me"

--after successfully being re-elected to a second term, Obama admits that he's actually just a curly-haired (well really hairy in general) white guy and not half-black; population "somewhat surprised, but figured a half-negro couldn't be THAT cool." weeks later, his Vietnamese Secretary of Cute admits that he is in fact Bengali; accused of "jumping on the bandwagon AS USUAL wtf o_-O"

--Articuno64 called in from Canada to help initiate prescription drug plan for USA; Mr. Wynja complies, but insists on being in complete control. when asked for comment, Wynja replied "I'm sorry to sound power-hungry, but I just like to see big plans carried out to the very, very, very end. it's just the kind of guy I am."

--organized crime appears to wipe itself out after both the Mafia and the civilians who chased them are found lynched; incidents, however, continue on a monthly basis indefinitely. though comforted by the fact that organized crime is no longer a threat, police ask "how many more goddamn costumes can these people think of to do the same thing over and over again, will they ever wipe themselves out permanently, Jesus"

--MrE appointed Ambassador to Every Country Ever; has snazzy nickname for each and every world leader, but generally negotiations hit an awkward wall after salutation exchange until finally broken with "how 'bout dem Cowboys"

--newly instated Secretary of Defense Cornelius Meddable Fickle trolls Iran, North Korea, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan into submission, resulting in the Habbo Conference Treaty of 2010. President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran frustratedly comments "bobba bobba bobbaaaaa"

--new ATF director Sonuis vows to "sternly wag a finger in the face of drug and firearm abuse," "DARE someone to test me"

--Department of Transportation's new slogan: "VROOOOMZ"

only time will tell if anything else may happen due to this historic event! more may come.
  2. Minwu

Minwu

You forgot about Deck Knight
  3. Toothache

Toothache Let the music play!
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

The title is 'smogon's best', not 'smogon's worst'. Dumbass
  4. West

West

Deck Knight completely changed sides and is now wearing a shirt that says: "Jesus is black".
  5. Atlas

Atlas I'm the Mary!
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus

this thread needs more "lol, nice post havoc" and less "shit"

lol, nice post havoc
  6. cloud

cloud groove, slam, work it back, filter that baby, bump
    is a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnus

you forgot MEGATRON being appointed our military coordinator and his first action being not only the invasion of the oriental nations but also the mass rape of all of their women so many chinawomen
  7. norulz

norulz excellent

lol, nice post atlas
  8. Hazerider

Hazerider

5 star thread

I especially liked the mafia one, ls', mre's and kakky's
  9. Jackal

Jackal I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

haha awesome
  10. gorm

gorm
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

--need for a dept. of cuteness becomes too significant too ignore, havoc appointed as head secretary although rumour of a "shadow cuteness department" pulling the strings from behind the scenes abound. clan cute denies all allegations.

--new "no posters left behind" program forces test subject minwu into watching a slideshow of glen putting on pants 100 times, "clockwork orange style"
  11. Synre

Synre
    is a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

12. Loki

Loki like seashells
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnuswon the 3rd Official Smogon Tournamentis the Smogon Tour Season 7 Champion

--Controversy erupts when it's revealed that the newly appointed Chairman of the Fed once failed a stats class. Digging deeper, investigators soon discover that the chairman is in fact asian. all questions regarding his intelligence cease.

--steelicks is appointed secretary of education. Because of his portliness and unusual mannerisms, he is initially unaccepted by the public. after a massive ad campaign featuring the hit slogan "please accept poor steelicks", the public is won over by his charisma and his revolutionary use of the phrase "xD".
  13. tape

tape i woke up in a new bugatti
    is a Pre-Contributor

Heh, really clever havoc
  14. cookie

cookie Adominnustrata
    is a Super Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor
    Soc. Forums Leader

yeah this is pretty good lol
  15. Raikage

Raikage

Ok this is definitely great
  16. Minwu

Minwu

He's best known as Smogon's worst
  17. Sonuis

Sonuis Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

D.A.R.E.!

By far the funniest and most accurate line in this entire thread.
  18. Mr.E

Mr.E im the best
    is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Winner

Awwwwright.

Giggity giggity gig-gi-ty.
  19. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

-several people agreed with the policies of Shiv BZZZT. They have been cast into space until further notice.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)