How to clone Pokemon in Emerald version

I follow the instructions from step one to the final step annd i have done it three times. I will attempt to do it one final time.

So I was reading through the thread over on Serebii.

These kids are making me laugh...

"you'll ruin the 4th generation!"
"the value of shinies is t3h ded"
"blah blah blah"

*points to the rather large group of AR/GS hackers*

nuff said.

Man, I wanted to post this!

But ah well. It works. I risked my windbag Wailord. Now I have two windbags.

Hellooooooooo, Celebis. Now I won't have to worry about losing one of my games, and my ONLY Celebi in the process!

Thumbs up, it works perfectly....i just tried it with a Level7 Nincada just in case that anything could go wrong, but it worked perfectly.
For all those who had problems:
DO NOT Save at the lady, just confirm the firt time, that you would like to save but when the save screen appears an asks you once more DO NOT save.

/edit I even managed to copy a Pokemon with different ID....works just fine.

I just saw this on another forum, afraid to try it since I don't want to take the risk of getting a glitched up Emerald ><

Oh, and in response to some questions I can't be bothered to quote, the Pokémon you do clone are like identical to the former in all ways possible

omg this really destroys the gen and also the following gen..

WII= NB...now its possible,that everyone has got the same pokemon wtf.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
JirachiMan said:
Someone tell me what is wrong. I am going to try one more time.
I suppose you saved when the lady asks you. When you talk to the lady, say yes to her save question, the one second glitch should occur. Then, when the save box appears, DO NOT SAVE IT. Restart your game. You'll be in front of the lady. Go to the PC, to the empty box, and voila!

cruselax said:
I just found out that it only works for your own pokemon not traded ones, the one you found/hatch/same id
not true..atleast you made something wrong..i have 2 blaziken now..and the original Blaziken was traded from Ruby to Emerald with the Rubys ID

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
freaktron said:
I don't really think this is safe...I wouldn't like to lose my 438 Attack Groudon, or my Mewtwo, 401 HP Kyogre...
I'm 99% sure its safe. I cloned my 401 HP Celebi I obtained at the JAA 5x, and Lugia twice, Latios once and Latias once. Nothing went wrong
However, there's a rare case that your game might reset, so don't overdo it.
EDIT: I cloned Suicune. However, I made a tiny mistake by not depositing it, but by moving it from another box, and lost my Lv.100 Groudon. But my bother still has his Groudon so I can clone and then train it from scratch. My old Groudon sucked anyway

Ok, I just checked the forums and there was a post about this. Apparently a few of the people's games got corrupted, but most people were able to do it w/o a hitch.

I guess it's not really a pokemon game without a game altering glitch.

I fail to see how this is at all "acceptable" to those straight-laced POKeMON trainers who refuse to use GameShark or Memory Cards to clone pokemon, items or other such things.

Bologo

Have fun with birds and bees.
is a Contributor Alumnus
EeveeTrainer said:
I fail to see how this is at all "acceptable" to those straight-laced POKeMON trainers who refuse to use GameShark or Memory Cards to clone pokemon, items or other such things.
You're not using gameshark or other cheating devices though. Just taking advantage of something that gamefreak screwed up. Besides some people need to use TMs on more than one pokemon, but they can't, so this is the only way besides breeding to do that without using a cheating device.

I'm happy to say that I now have six Lv. 51 Linoones and six Leftovers. I plan to give Rare Candies to a Linoone, clone five more Lv. 61 pokes, each holding a Candy, and repeat the process.

Man, this rocks. Hello team of Special/ Mixed Sweeping Mewtwos.:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)