How to clone Pokemon in Emerald version

They could disallow trading with items attached, which seems like what they are going to do anyway unless D/P have 100 TMs or just no new ones :(

Or they could just make it so rare candys don't exist at all in D/P = /

I have been duping hundreds of things all day and been blissfully unaware of any risks, as long as you dont forget to take the items out AFTER you save, and dont save when talkin to the lady, your fine.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
lol Toy

The Edge said:
FEZ says you can clone pokes that are in the same box. Put 5 pokes in the PC anywhere just remember where they are and other then that follow the glitch as stated. FEZ also pointed out that you can even clone 6 at a time you just take out one pokemon that you dont care about for the second save and then take back out the ones you want cloned but be carfull the one you save with on the second save will vanish. quote from FEZ

FiveKRunner said:
This happened to some kid on the NSider forums. He erased his game doing it.
Which is why I'm not gonna risk losing my Emerald data doing it. It took me FOREVER to raise my Pokémon to Lvl. 100.

Anyway Glen, good job finding that (helpful) glitch in Emerald. You should be proud of yourself :koffing:

Familiar Trainer said:
They could disallow trading with items attached, which seems like what they are going to do anyway unless D/P have 100 TMs or just no new ones :(
they couldn't do that, it'd screw over pokemon who evolve when traded with an item, ie. steelix.

is there a chance of pokemon being erased if you're only cloning items?

without beeing offense, i think only stupid people lose their data..i have cloned dozen times my items..and it worked without any problems...

and if you made some mistakes,you should normally have a corupted Data with the previus save and not an errased File...-.-

stonerchris said:
they couldn't do that, it'd screw over pokemon who evolve when traded with an item, ie. steelix.

is there a chance of pokemon being erased if you're only cloning items?
I meant trading Pokemon from Advance games to D/P = / If you had an Onix in D/P and have it hold a Metal Coat while trading to the Advance generation games, it could still evolve that way.

Or they could not allow trading with items at all between the two different generations, tbh I'm happy they are allowing trading at all. If you want a Steelix on D/P then you'd have to trade between the advance generation games THEN trade to D/P.

Then again, the programming must be close to done with D/P in Japan, all Gamefreak are doing now is probably adding some extras and double checking for glitches.

Picollo said:
without beeing offense, i think only stupid people lose their data..i have cloned dozen times my items..and it worked without any problems...

and if you made some mistakes,you should normally have a corupted Data with the previus save and not an errased File...-.-
agreed. I've done this multiple times with nothing wrong. I have had to second guess myself to whether I'd saved already or not, but still nothing major, and everything is backed up on my XD game. (I'm currently wishing I had pokemon box for this...)

Someone was complaining about how the natures and that stuff are so specific that you can't clone for more than one moveset. I have a sassy lugia (-spd, which I don't care about, and +SDef, his highest stat) that has a 29 Atk, 28 Def, 25 SAtk, and 11 SDef, so I could make a CBer, CMer, All out staller, Mixed Attacker, and more. They won't be as good as if I had perfect natures, but it will do :D

I have a question about item cloning. It can be does in "mass quantities" correct?

So can you clone items with pokemon with only one box at a time? OR multiple boxes?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)