How to clone Pokemon in Emerald version

there was a gamefaqs thread about this, so i thought id share it

1. Save in front of the PC in the Battle Tower.
2. Deposit the pokemon you want to clone in an empty box.
3. Leave the PC and save again.
4. Go to the PC one more time and withdraw the pokemon you want to clone, the one that's in an empty box.
5. Talk to the lady on the far right, and she will ask you to join a Multi Battle.
6. Select Yes and choose any two pokemon.
7. When she asks if you want to save, select Yes.
8. If everything so far has been done correctly, the game will wait about one second before doing anything else.
9. It doesnt matter what you do from her, the One Second wait was the glitch taking place.
10. Turn off your game, and now the cloned pokemon is both in the PC and in your party.

btw this is 100% verified to work, and is a cool way to get more tms or hold items or even master balls if you want. with the advent of d/p, assuming item trading works, this is going to be rather helpful.

however nobody knows the long term effects, so it might create corrupted data after awhile, i dunno

edit: also anyone with shinies or pokemon with sweet ivs should clone them and trade them over wifi imo :[[[

SomeRandomGuy said:
Can it work with thr Ruby/Sapphire Battle Tower?
i dont know, i havent tested. i dont think it does though, as i believe the multi battle part is key

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Glen said:
edit: also anyone with shinies or pokemon with sweet ivs should clone them and trade them over wifi imo :[[[
YES

I just happen to have an Adamant Metagross with a perfect Attack IV.....
on my emulator. =(

My brother has got a shiny Metagross...
I'll steal it and dupplicate it to get some shiny ubers at the Pokémon Day.. lol...
this it's awsome...

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
pretty cool, but I don't want to possibly mess up my Emerald game, but overall nice find here

I'm not really fond of ruining my game either, but if I've recieves hacked items, is my game ruined anyway? I got a Master Ball and a Jirachi, both hacked, from friends.

By the way, this is possibly the greatest find in the history of forever.

Wow. That is an interesting find. Takes me back to the good old days of silver/gold.

Edit: How did someone find this out? Did they randomly save and try different things?

This wins so many internets. Like, I just transfered so many internets to your offshore bank account, the internets IRS just pulled up in front of my house in their party van.

Best thing ever.

ANinyMouse said:
This wins so many internets. Like, I just transfered so many internets to your offshore bank account, the internets IRS just pulled up in front of my house in their party van.

Best thing ever.

What are you talking about?

Holy smacktalk batman this freaking works. I used a friend's cart to dupe a pokemon to make sure this worked. And it did. Therefore this is freakin sweet. I wont have to pickup EQ's again EVER.

How is anyone supposed to know what you're doing wrong? The instructions aren't very hard, to be honest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)