How to clone Pokemon in Emerald version

Nobody seems to know this.....
I used to do this all the time......
Seriously? Smogon just realized this? How odd.....

I cloned like 10 rayquazas and like 9 feraligatrs.

Biosci

Danger!?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 3rd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SCL Champion
Nobody seems to know this.....
I used to do this all the time......
Seriously? Smogon just realized this? How odd.....

I cloned like 10 rayquazas and like 9 feraligatrs.
Look at the date of the first post and you will see why your logic is disproven.

Fuck I hate it now. I migrated my Blaziken to Pearl and left a clone in Emerald. Then I did it wrong and deleted my Emerald Blaziken clone.

Otherwise it's a cool glitch, I just have a grudge against it for deleting Brokenblaze from Emerald :x

Fuck I hate it now. I migrated my Blaziken to Pearl and left a clone in Emerald. Then I did it wrong and deleted my Emerald Blaziken clone.

Otherwise it's a cool glitch, I just have a grudge against it for deleting Brokenblaze from Emerald :x
You should try not to clone many times, it can delete any pokemon from your box, this has happened to me before when I was cloning a lotad (for testing purposes).

It doesnt corrupt your data in long time usage ive had my emerald cartridge since it came out and its still as perfect as ever :3

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
You should try not to clone many times, it can delete any pokemon from your box, this has happened to me before when I was cloning a lotad (for testing purposes).
I know I know, reviving old threads isn't the best but I think this comment needs a reply for anyone who happens to check this thread.
I have used this glitch for a long time and I can confirm that it can't possibly delete your box pokemon unless you make the mistake of moving them to the spot of another pokemon in the Pc or placing one from your party into the PC while attempting to clone. From my understanding what this glitch does is to save all the data about your party and bag but by interrupting the saving process the PC data isn't updated so that part of the data is loaded from the previous save (the one you should make in front of the PC).

Thanks a ton!

I'm so glad this works, I spent 9 hours abusing the RNG on it to get a 31/31/31/31/29/30 IV spread on a Rayquaza. And now I can clone it!
Woooooo!

dude this is awesome i used to do this all the time but i forgot bout it so thanx for reminding me =]

oh p.s when i used to do it , it had no long term side effects from what i recall so its safe to use :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)