1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

How to convince Philip7086 to bathe again

Discussion in 'Inside Poop - April Fool's Day 2011' started by Delta 2777, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Delta 2777

Delta 2777 Machampion
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 10 Champion

Ok, so I'm sure the majority of you have seen this thread. Well, even if you haven't you probably don't need to - it's pretty obvious to all of us in the offices that Philip7086 hasn't bathed properly in months, possibly in years in contradiction to what he had posted. I think I may have thought that the smell was coming from Chris is Me in the recent months before he was evicted, and for that I truly feel bad about.

So anyway the issue has gotten pretty bad. At one point I'm pretty sure his hair got so greasy he tried to play it off as a full-on mohawk, and combined with his mushroom cut it makes the entire staff look... at the very least... "unprofessional". Anyway, we've been paying off his family to not say anything about it as it could decrease his work ethic, and this is really putting a hampering on the site's funds (think of how long ago we could've eliminated server lag with that money).

Any suggestions?
  2. kd24

kd24 yo daddy musta been a drug dealer? why, cuz you're dope
    is a Pokemon Researcheris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

drizzle politoed is our only hope
  3. Seven Deadly Sins

Seven Deadly Sins ~hallelujah~
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I say we light scented candles all over the office. Not only will it improve the ambiance and deal with the smell issue, but he might shower too just so his oily skin and hair doesn't catch fire.
  4. LightWolf

LightWolf lightwoof
    is a Forum Moderator

I thought we all agreed on Drizzle+Stench being added to Aldaron's Proposal.
  5. Eo Ut Mortus

Eo Ut Mortus Elodin Smells
    is a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Phil has admitted he can't risk going one day without his fix of fellatio, so I say we confiscate his washcloth until he agrees to use it for more than just his manhood.
  6. Chou Toshio

Chou Toshio @Fighting Necktie
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

meh, fellatio is over rated
  7. Deck Knight

Deck Knight A Knight for the Aegis
    is a Forum Moderatoris a CAP Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor

1. Invite him to a wet t-shirt contest
    2. Douse him with the hose
    3. XXXX
    4. PROFIT! (And also no stinky Phil)
  8. Philip7086

Philip7086 Myuu
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Factory Headis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier

I'm clean as (a) whistle.
  9. mingot

mingot free agent
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

uh, he said giving, not receiving.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)