How to Train Dragons Inc. Completely Redesigned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update

Finally managed to get this hatched (took about a week) after finally having time to breed again.

Lotad (F) | Modest | Swift Swim | 31/06/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire) - Giga Drain
OT: -
Non-Redis

Update

Jirachi - Naive - Serene Grace - 31/30/30/31/31/31 (HP ICE) - Draco Meteor/Meteor Mash/Follow Me
Injected Wondercard
OT: たなばた - 08013
Non-Redis

Skarmory - Impish - Sturdy - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Brave Bird/Stealth Rock/Whirlwind/Defog
OT: STORM - 57852
Non-Redis

Still need to add all my old Previous Gen RNGs, and not just new ones. I'll get around to that eventually

Interested in a female Cyndaquil spitback. Did you get the mother from Pokemon colosseum?

I can offer a female penta flawless mr mime in a dream ball, with the egg moves and nature of your choice.

Interested in a female Cyndaquil spitback. Did you get the mother from Pokemon colosseum?

I can offer a female penta flawless mr mime in a dream ball, with the egg moves and nature of your choice.
Yup, straight from my own Colosseum. I have said Mr. Mime already though.

CMT for dive ball totodile, dream ball eevee, love ball slowpoke, and moon ball shinx all female please, ivs abilities and nature don't matter

Would you be interested in 5 IV speed boost Carvanha inside a Dream Ball, and a 5 IV no guard Karrablast in a dream ball, for a female premier ball cyndaquil spitback?

Would you be interested in 5 IV speed boost Carvanha inside a Dream Ball, and a 5 IV no guard Karrablast in a dream ball, for a female premier ball cyndaquil spitback?
Not greatly. Is there a way you could compile a list of what you have to offer (I'm more likely to accept something if I can compare it to other stuff you may have/are willing to offer)

I can offer the following Pokemon in special pokeballs. I can breed them with the IVs, nature and egg moves of your choice:

Dream Ball: Togepi, Oddish, Krabby, Skorupi, Bannete
Friend ball: Oddish, Ralts, Larvitar, Teddiursa, Crabby
Safari Ball: Xatu, Heracross, Kangaskhan, Chansey
Moon ball: Ralts, Gulpin, Arbok, Oddish, Jigglypuff, Drowsee, Ghastly
Love ball: Magby

I can offer the following Pokemon in special pokeballs. I can breed them with the IVs, nature and egg moves of your choice:

Dream Ball: Togepi, Oddish, Krabby, Skorupi, Bannete
Friend ball: Oddish, Ralts, Larvitar, Teddiursa, Crabby
Safari Ball: Xatu, Heracross, Kangaskhan, Chansey
Moon ball: Ralts, Gulpin, Arbok, Oddish, Jigglypuff, Drowsee, Ghastly
Love ball: Magby
I have most of those, and if not they're an easy pick up. Sorry, not interested.

Hello! I've been searching for a Jirachi like the one you have for a while. Would you be willing to trade this:
Jirachi - Naive - Serene Grace - 31/30/30/31/31/31 (HP ICE) - Draco Meteor/Meteor Mash/Follow Me
Injected Wondercard
Non Redis

In return for these?

Shiny Bulbasaur - Modest - Chlorophyll - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Premier Ball
OT: Mari - 32752
Traded to me by Pokéguy, Fully Redistributable

Shiny Porygon - Bold - Trace - 31/X/31/31/31/31 - Dive Ball
OT: Chev4 - 00091
Traded to me by Pokéguy, credit goes to Chev4, Fully Redistributable (according to Pokéguy)(Past gen RNG)

Shiny Swinub - Naive - Thick Fat - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Dive Ball
Icicle Crash / Freeze-Dry / Icicle Spear / Stealth Rock
OT: Jeff - 39365
Traded to me by Chev4, presumably SV hatched by him, Fully Redistributable

I feel like I should also mention that I am able and willing to soft-reset my as-of-yet uncaught Moltres for a Calm 5IV in whatever ball you'd like if what I've offered so far isn't enough. I also have some rare ball females, and I'd be glad to breed spitbacks or even 5IV females with egg moves of those.
Thank you for your time =]

Kanto Starter Squirtle Egg
Squirtle - Bold - Torrent - 31/24/31/31/31/31 - Follow Me, Hydro Cannon, Block, False Swipe
Injected Wondercard, Hatched on Retail Game
OT: STORM - 26667

CMT for this Squirtle.

Squirtle - Bold - Torrent - 31/24/31/31/31/31 - Follow Me, Hydro Cannon, Block, False Swipe

CMT for this Squirtle.
What do I have to do to get one of those Squirtles?

Hello! I've been searching for a Jirachi like the one you have for a while. Would you be willing to trade this:
Injected Wondercard
Non Redis

In return for these?

Shiny Bulbasaur - Modest - Chlorophyll - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Premier Ball
OT: Mari - 32752
Traded to me by Pokéguy, Fully Redistributable

Shiny Porygon - Bold - Trace - 31/X/31/31/31/31 - Dive Ball
OT: Chev4 - 00091
Traded to me by Pokéguy, credit goes to Chev4, Fully Redistributable (according to Pokéguy)(Past gen RNG)

Shiny Swinub - Naive - Thick Fat - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Dive Ball
Icicle Crash / Freeze-Dry / Icicle Spear / Stealth Rock
OT: Jeff - 39365
Traded to me by Chev4, presumably SV hatched by him, Fully Redistributable

I feel like I should also mention that I am able and willing to soft-reset my as-of-yet uncaught Moltres for a Calm 5IV in whatever ball you'd like if what I've offered so far isn't enough. I also have some rare ball females, and I'd be glad to breed spitbacks or even 5IV females with egg moves of those.
Thank you for your time =]
None of the Shinies interest me. The Moltres however would suffice if you can get a respectable one. (Master Ball is fine, save time, hey unintentional rhyme)

CMT for this Squirtle.
I didn't see anything atm. Maybe credits?

What do I have to do to get one of those Squirtles?
My wants list is a good place to start.

None of the Shinies interest me. The Moltres however would suffice if you can get a respectable one. (Master Ball is fine, save time, hey unintentional rhyme)
I'll get started on this right away! Do you mind it being in a Repeat Ball? I want to keep a copy, after all, and I like everything to be in matching balls. Thank you so much =]

I'll get started on this right away! Do you mind it being in a Repeat Ball? I want to keep a copy, after all, and I like everything to be in matching balls. Thank you so much =]
Repeat Ball is fine with me(There's a reason I have Dive Ball Articuno). If you get a respectable one with HP Ice, you could keep that one as well.

Repeat Ball is fine with me(There's a reason I have Dive Ball Articuno). If you get a respectable one with HP Ice, you could keep that one as well.
I've spent idk how long resetting and I just got this:

Moltres - #146 (Calm) : 31 / 8 / 31 / 28 / 31 / 31 (in a Masterball because I ran out of Repeat when catching)

It's Hidden Power Grass, which I know obviously isn't Ice, but it can still have its uses.
Given that you don't seem to be around very often, I'll leave my 3ds on standby and plugged in to wait until you respond. (I'm tempted to keep it regardless, as by now I'm sick of seeing this stupid bird lol)

I've spent idk how long resetting and I just got this:

Moltres - #146 (Calm) : 31 / 8 / 31 / 28 / 31 / 31 (in a Masterball because I ran out of Repeat when catching)

It's Hidden Power Grass, which I know obviously isn't Ice, but it can still have its uses.
Given that you don't seem to be around very often, I'll leave my 3ds on standby and plugged in to wait until you respond. (I'm tempted to keep it regardless, as by now I'm sick of seeing this stupid bird lol)
I would probably keep that too, lol.

That should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)