Hula's Honorable Trade Thread of Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice thread Hula!

So I have an Adamant Moxie Sandile with 31/31/31/x/31/31 and it has Pursuit and I'm interested in a Sableye with a Calm Nature with Recover and Metal Burst (nickname it 20 Rupees). I also have a Timid HP Fire Snivy with 31/x/31/30/31/30 (still working on it will edit when it's ready) and that will be on the house since you're a pretty cool guy :)

Edit: So I got the Snivy and it turned out to be 31/30/31/30/31/30 with Contrary. I'd be happy to nickname both if you want.

Last edited:
Hmm, I'm interested in the Timid Tornadus, the Timid Heatran, and the Adamant Groudon in order of what I most want. Are any of these nicknameable?
)
How about Calm Sabelye, Shiny Bellsprout, and Jolly Tyrunt? Anything EV trained already btw?

They're also all nicknameable.

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Nice thread Hula!

So I have an Adamant Moxie Sandile with 31/31/31/x/31/31 and it has Pursuit and I'm interested in a Sableye with a Calm Nature with Recover and Metal Burst (nickname it 20 Rupees). I also have a Timid HP Fire Snivy with 31/x/31/30/31/30 (still working on it will edit when it's ready) and that will be on the house since you're a pretty cool guy :)

Edit: So I got the Snivy and it turned out to be 31/30/31/30/31/30 with Contrary. I'd be happy to nickname both if you want.
Sure, I'll get right on it.

How about Calm Sabelye, Shiny Bellsprout, and Jolly Tyrunt? Anything EV trained already btw?

They're also all nicknameable.
Nothing's trained yet as I have to breed them first. I'll have to get the Bellsprout cloned as well.

Hulavuta

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Raistmagic, Hootie and Binding Band I have the Sableyes ready to trade now. One of them does not have perfect speed, is that okay with any of you?

I'm online for the next few hours, my FC is in the OP and on my profile page!

Raistmagic, Hootie and Binding Band I have the Sableyes ready to trade now. One of them does not have perfect speed, is that okay with any of you?

I'm online for the next few hours, my FC is in the OP and on my profile page!
Cool, I'll just need to finish the gligar and I'll have all 4 ready to trade :] I'll let you know when I'm done

PS: since nobody wants the imperfect speed, guess I'll take it, I'll rebreed later

Hulavuta

Cool, I'll just need to finish the gligar and I'll have all 4 ready to trade :] I'll let you know when I'm done

PS: since nobody wants the imperfect speed, guess I'll take it, I'll rebreed later
Actually the imperfect speed one is a male, since you requested female I'll give you a perfect speed one.

Hi, Hulavuta and good luck with your thread.
I'm interested in a female Sand Force Hippopotas in a Dream Ball. Let me know if you are interested in any of these for it.

Hulavuta

Got your stuffs ready, can you trade sometime after 9pm my time (2pm GMT)?
Yeah, I will be available then. I'm gonna be on throughout the day too so if you catch me just leave me a VM and we can do it.

Hi, Hulavuta and good luck with your thread.
I'm interested in a female Sand Force Hippopotas in a Dream Ball. Let me know if you are interested in any of these for it.
Thanks! I'm really interested in that Modest Female Heatran. Looks like it's nicknameable, so can you name it "Chocolate"?

Also, would you like Impish or Brave nature for the Hippopotas?

Thanks! I'm really interested in that Modest Female Heatran. Looks like it's nicknameable, so can you name it "Chocolate"?

Also, would you like Impish or Brave nature for the Hippopotas?
Well, I actually meant the females in rare balls from my thread and I don't think that I would be interested in trading my Heatran for your Hippopotas, but if you add a female Dream Ball Gastly to the deal, I'm in. Let me know.

PS: I don't really care about the nature or the IVs of the Hippo/Gastly as long as they are both females, the Hippo has it's HA and they both are in Dream Balls.

Last edited:

Hulavuta

Well, I actually meant the females in rare balls from my thread and I don't think that I would be interested in trading my Heatran for your Hippopotas, but if you add a female Dream Ball Gastly to the deal, I'm in. Let me know.

PS: I don't really care about the nature or the IVs of the Hippo (or the Gastly).
Yeah no problem, I'd be happy to trade both! If you don't care about the nature or IVs I can do this trade now as I won't have to rebreed.

Hey good luck. I have tons to offer and I can make a few donations of stuff I have in stock if your fine with that. Let me know if you're interested in a few things in stock on my thread.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Thanks! I'm interested in the Cresselia mainly, and then the HP Ice Raikou. Houndour too if you wanna do 1 for 1.
yeah i usually like doing 1 for 1. so anorith, tyrunt, shiny bellsprout for cress, hp ice kou, houndour?

Hulavuta

yeah i usually like doing 1 for 1. so anorith, tyrunt, shiny bellsprout for cress, hp ice kou, houndour?
Hmm actually I was able to get a Houndour before you posted this, can I switch that out for Amaura shiny Mudkip?

Hulavuta

Cress and Raikou are, Mudkip can be nicknamed by Ditto . What would you like them NN'd?
Raikou: Hobbes
Cresselia: Mani
Mudkip: November

I'll be able to trade in like half an hour to an hour, I have to get these Pokemon cloned and eat dinner first.

Hulavuta

Just gonna bump this, I've updated my thread with a few new Pokemon I've gotten, and also my wants list. If anyone has a Bold Suicune or Zapdos, please trade with me!

Looks like I'm late to the party. Nice thread!

If you need anything, including cloning, let me know, and I'll give it for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)