1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Huy drops like 900 names for his 1k post. SEE IF YOU MADE IT! <3 56k WARNING <3

Discussion in 'Smogon's Greatest Hits' started by Huy, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Sir Chris

Sir Chris
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnus

I worked hard to become the snorlax of my generation. To be relegated to an ice cream is shameful.
  2. Fishy

Fishy

excellent thread, definitely enjoyed clefable cloud and magnetic doom mullet! also drcossack shedinja might be the most appropriate shoutout created.

and I don't think I'd prefer any mon over Lopunny for representation, I sure do love being a girl(?)y gimmick around here. but really! we didn't actually hang or talk much at last year's vgc, something I intend to change this year! you should probably upgrade ho-oh plush's ride, I think I have a barbie convertible somewhere in my basement... that may be a little too glam though.

:toast:
  3. Morm

Morm

Moormopid made it hard to ctrl f
  4. RODAN

RODAN Literally A Rodank
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributor

bigalith
  5. moot

moot

big huy is the biggest

i will see YOU at vgc this year (hopefully)
  6. Ninahaza

Ninahaza You'll always be a part of me
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

hahaha THAT STACHE.
    the wait was worth it, enjoyed this thread too much. thanks for milotic huy, as if that pokemon did not already have a special place in my heart, that thing was in atleast 60% of my r/s playthroughs along with blaziken.
  7. theamericandream38

theamericandream38

WHY I'M NOT HERE
  8. Fatecrashers

Fatecrashers acta est fabula
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

serene grace baby :pimp:

huy you're the best
  9. Eiganjo

Eiganjo So who did buy all the stroopwafels?
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

wormadamn man :D

now Huy, get yourself a PS3 and MvC3 so I can clobber you online with it!
  10. billymills

billymills
    is a Forum Moderator

Megatron the mighty golem o_o
  11. dfe

dfe

and cheers to yet another year of not showing up!

excellent thread, you're the best huy
  12. Huy

Huy INSTANT BALLS
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Fixed everything =3 Check again tad
  13. Firestorm

Firestorm I did my best, I have no regrets!
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I was going to copy+paste my favourites but far too many. I just wanted to say that the size of the list and what you were able to say is really telling of your position in this community as someone who gets along with just about everyone except the most dickish of dicks. You are one of the best people this community has to offer and I'm glad that you're one of the most prominent faces we present to organizations like The Pokemon Company International and Nintendo of America.
  14. dtrain

dtrain

Awesome thread Huy! Glad to have met you through VGC :D And to think I only used this site for the articles mostly. I've met so many different types of people from this site. I've also had a blast hanging around with you these past two years and look forward to whats to come this year!

I did enjoy seeing that you included the JPN as well as Mike Liesik. He's the star for putting together the VGC. Oh and can't forget cossack! *MAYBE HE'LL SHOW UP THIS YEAR, MAYBE!*

-DANMANITAN
  15. cookie

cookie Adominnustrata
    is a Super Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor
    Soc. Forums Leader

i quite like mine lol now that i get it

also ipl's is incredible among many others

happy 1k!
  16. Calciphoce

Calciphoce

Loving the medicham status.

but what's even better is having you around for this long :toast:
  17. Cassie

Cassie giant claw

^_^ I love mine. And I agree with others, you are one of the best people the community has to offer!

Happy 1k! :D
  18. Stallion

Stallion Joe Cool
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Haha poetic justice that I get the poke that destroyed me in ST7. Thanks for the shoutout bro, all kidding about dumping your ass in SPL and contracts aside you're really cool to have around :). Congrats on your 1k!
  19. Snunch

Snunch
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 8th Official Smogon Tournament

Yeah huy's alright I guess

congrats on the 1k, and I'm amazed you actually thought of something for hundreds of users
  20. NixHex

NixHex what is béisbol
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderator

Huy you're such a cool guy. My avatar shows my appreciation for your open arms in #smogonwifi ... we have to meet half way for some well done fries, and maybe we can vandalize Five Guys. Just maybe. Happy 1k!
  21. theamericandream38

theamericandream38

YEAH

Great thread though, even before I was included xD Looking forward to hanging out with you again this year!
  22. Roy

Roy sux
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

weak sauce huy, i expected something a little less predictable (though i hadn't seen that pokemon before, so that was kind of cool i guess)
  23. StarmanXL

StarmanXL

"ctrl+f"

"StarmanXL not found"

Damn, guess I shoulda tried to go to some VGCs or something, or not just up and quit pokemon for a year.

Anyway, congrats bro, and nice thread. I don't think I could even make acquaintances with 30 people let alone that hugeass list.
  24. BlueCookies

BlueCookies April Fools 2009 Participant
    is a VGC 2012 Masters World Champion

25. andrea

andrea /me cresselias

Congrats, darling. =3 You'll always be my favorite user and I'm so impressed that you made it to 1k before I did, despite the wifi addiction. Life wouldn't be the same without you and your thread is super fantastic. I giggled at so many of them! Especially -Red- and Dugtrio ahahahaha.

Loves. ^_^

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)