1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Huy drops like 900 names for his 1k post. SEE IF YOU MADE IT! <3 56k WARNING <3

Discussion in 'Smogon's Greatest Hits' started by Huy, Apr 9, 2011.

1. BlakBlastoise

BlakBlastoise

Hell yeah, this is the first time anyone has ever included me in their Xk post =)
    I feel like I'm one of 'the guys' now.
  2. evan

evan I did my best -- I have no regrets
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Huy i think it goes beyond saying that you're one of the brightest lights remaining in the community. Yesterday i went through the entire post and just could not stop finding more and more excellent shoutouts and, more importantly, history in it. getting to know you better than just that guy i chatted to in #smogon over the past couple of years has been a real treat. Meeting you in Indy last year was a phenomenal experience and makes me disappointed in myself for ditching 09 nats in St Louis camping out in the radio station. Can't wait to see you again this year.

TehBM
  3. Badal

Badal Shit
    is a Contributor Alumnus

I really liked this 1k thread! Thank You for the shoutout, for some reason I just knew if I got one it'd be chatot. Thanks!
  4. Ramblin Wreck

Ramblin Wreck

Although I have no idea why (wit) is in parentheses, I'm glad I'm cool at least by Pokémon forum standards. Nice 1k idea!
  5. Steeler

Steeler

ahahahahahha meloetta oh my god. saving the best for second last i see??????????

karaoke duet this summer imo, congrats on the 1k. enjoy the luvdisc, i have never luvdisced a thread before but there was so much luv and effort put into this thread that i feel as though i am obligated to luvdisc it so here have a luvdisc

big chaos is so big he has two pokemon dedicated to him
  6. Fishin

Fishin
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

<RODAN> fishin is a seismitoad heH
    <RODAN> im gigalith
    <Fishin> a water/ground vs a rock
    <Fishin> i destroy rodan
    <Fishin> it fits

as a person who knows the huypig only tangentially, i'm pleased to be a part of this thread. happy 1k!
  7. WaterBomb

WaterBomb because exploding camels wasn't enough
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Battle Server Moderator

Well, if I can't ever live that picture down, at least it can continually provide entertainment to others!

Of course we go way back, and I wish you and I had talked more over the years. I remember GSC UU being lots of fun, with you and clod and skarm. After I left though we kind of lost touch obviously, and I haven't really been in contact with you outside of Fantasy Football and the occasional Facebook post. Now that I'm back on the competitive spectrum, I want to be in better contact. You're an awesome and funny guy, and it'd be cool to talk like we did in the olden days.

And who knows, maybe one of these years I'll even make it to Nats...
  8. Jibaku

Jibaku Balance is a fool's master
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

Make my Gallade shiny

(congrats <3)
  9. Alan

Alan

congrats huy and thanks for the shoutout :)
  10. Mr.E

Mr.E im the best
    is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Winner

cheap copout :( but better than not being mentioned like EVERYWHERE ELSE >:O Good work getting a lot of old fuddies to post like golemdong and niggerfish.

hey shut up :pirate: EDIT wow I'm almost at 2k actually

wait a minute wtf are you doing here
  11. Arcturus

Arcturus
    is a Researcher Alumnus

Came up on this thread through a random Google search.

Sorry bro, still doin it! I'll let BH know you still care ;]
  12. Prensel

Prensel

Best thread I have ever seen
  13. Chou Toshio

Chou Toshio @Fighting Necktie
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

late to the party, but it's still first page so fair game no?

Congrats dude, this looks like it took a lot of work!!!! D:

You're one of those guys whose brain will explode planning his own wedding since you will try to invite over 2000 people... awesome...
  14. monkfish

monkfish what are birds?
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

my wrists bleed for you. happy late 1k huy (dont know how i missed this?)
  15. Clicky Pen

Clicky Pen

huy good user

minimalistic complements up in this, but it's all that really needs to be said. dude rules.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)