ORAS OU Hyper Offense Team (Peaked 1701)

Bam The Zam @ Alakazite
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Taunt

Alakazam Is a great revenge killer and very good at late game cleaning. its speed is the Highest in the tier and its attack is also very high. but Alakazam does have a few problems. 1 Mediocre coverage means he has trouble getting past a lot of mons. 2 he is so frail he can often only take 2 hits from a weak mon. but he is a very underused mon, and most teams are not prepared

Krampus @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Pursuit

Weavile is a new addition and oh my do i love weavile. the speed, the damage it has it all stab Knock Off and Icicle Crash is a very nice combo Ice Shard for prior and Pursuit cause i love it. It deals with Lati@s with pursuit and knock off and is NEVER dead weight Weavile has definitely made itself a home on this team. Overall i love weavile and everything it does i think it is an under used mon with the capability to destroy whole teams if they are not prepared.

Big Dog @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Rock Slide
- Knock Off

Lando-t I would say is essential in that every Hyper Offense Needs a scarfed mon. Lando-t not only fits that but excels in it, His good coverage and over 450 speed make him also outspeed the whole non boosted metagame, He deals with a lot of threats to this team and overall has served this team very well. Very standard set Rock slide for more accuracy other then that very standard but very effective

Koldeo @ Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Icy Wind

Oh Keldeo, a mon I either love or hate in a game. (hate is when it is against me) Keldeo is a very good Mon on this team for a few reasons. 1 Kills/Wears down things to such an extent that other pokemon can sweep/kill. 2 Deals with stall which my team struggles with. 3 Scald. Keldeo is a mon that if i lose against stall i often lose. Keldeo is my win condition against stall and can hold its own against more offensive teams.

Sharky @ Life Orb
Ability: Rough Skin
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Outrage

What can I say? Tank chomp was never really my thing although this set does make me very weak to birdspam.. it has gotten me a few kills, it is my lead and often I found tank chomp doing the same job as this set does, set rocks then die. This set is a suicide set but actually kills things. This mon is a very good lure and often picks up 1-2 kills a game

Big Dog 2.0 (Heatran) @ Power Herb
Ability: Flash Fire
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Taunt
- Solar Beam

Heatran hasn't been here long, but he has put in ALOT of work against Steel/Fairy types. Offensive Heatran is the only heatran i like and for good reason. Its fire Steel typing is 4x resistant to fairys and 4x resistent to steel. both of which have alot of fun against my team. it also works at my only real Charizard X counter and a talonflame counter. Solar beam cause my team isnt great against bulky waters my only real way to kill them was to hit them with non super effective moves, Overall i think heatran was a good adition to the team.

ThreatList:

Bird spam kills 4 of my 6 mons and if they have setup then I am In deeper trouble.
Lando-T can Intimidate but I lose at least 2-3 mons if these guys setup

This mon drives my team crazy with its dual stab. my best hope is to wear it down with two of my pokemon but two mons to kill one is hardly a price I'd like to pay especially since this is such a common mon.

Jolly nature with a DDance and Earthquake ruin me. Full. Stop.

Overall I haven't found many Pokemon I can't play around
Tips and Advice much appreciated

All Edits on pokemon in Bold

Last edited:
Decent team but has many problems but i think its fixable.

Alakazam-mega,i think changing encore to taunt would be very helpful especially since it really helps your stall matchup thats all for alakazam though.

Garchomp,i dont really understand the purpose of it you have latias and landorus all i can possibly think its for is stealth rock i guess,tbh i think it can be swapped for tyranitar (scarf) or if your ok with quagsire works or rotom-wash,if you are willing to change garchomp i suggest making lando stealth rock swords dance/rock stone edge and earthquake and make the item earth plate.

Keldeo,just make this thing specs lol.specs hits very hard and makes nega alakazams sweping much easier plus a much much better matchup vs bulkier teams.If you agree with this make hidden power fire,hidden oower bug to hit slowbro serperior latias or latios.

Scizor,if you change your chomp to tyranitar i highly recommend changing this to excadrill aswell and its a great way to check a +1 charizard if your tyranitar missed a stone edge and landorus is too weak to deal with the charizard.

Thats all for my rmt,hope you enjoyed and i hope it helps your team a lot good luck on the ladder :))) .

Before I start, a short lesson on Hyper Offense.
"Generally in HO, checked Pokémon are sacked rather than having the player switch out, and the reason for that is because absolute constant pressure is necessary for the playstyle to work. HO teams should be designed around this."
With that in mind, Scarfed Landorus-T destroys 3/4 of the pokemon you have a problem with. Scarfed Landorus-T is very valuable to your team. Many of the pokemon on your team are weak to Charizard Megas & Talonflame, but that's why Landorus-T is so valuable. It needs to be kept alive when pokemon like that are on the field so it can check them. Remember that.
With that in mind, let me start with my first point: On Hyper Offense, Hazard Removal isn't usually nessessary.
Unless you're running a hazard-weak pokemon such as Talonflame or Mega Pinsr, you shouldn't normally need a hazard remover. Latias is decently strong, but not nearly powerful enough. Another problem you have trouble breaking through pokemon like Latios, Gliscor, ect.
I would reccomend Swapping Latias for Weavile
Weavile and M-Alakazam go hand in hand. They're both fast sweepers, but they have very good synnergy due to their individual offensive coverage. Weavile will help revenge kill pokemon like Latios, Starmie, Mega Metagross, Gengar, ect. I'm running pursuit on this set in order to further help you take down Psychic types, although it requires a fair ammount of prediction on your part.
Weavile @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Pursuit
Now, let's talk about that Scizor. Non-mega scizor is not the most useful pokemon in the meta right now. It misses out on many kills with out Swords Dance, and it's only real niche is U-Turn, which isn't nessessary on an offensive team. It's only niche on your team was as a fairy-killer, which is an important niche. But I swapped it with something that can also deal with Ferrothorn, Scizor, Quagsire, and Rotom-W pokemon you have quite a bit of trouble breaking through.
I would reccomed replacing Scizor with Solar Beam Heatran
Why this exact pokemon? Well, for one thing, it's one of the best fairy-killers in the game. Even without a steel move, it 4x resists their STAB moves, can stop pokemon like Clefable from setting up with Taunt, and trap-kill them with Magma Storm. This set also helps you break through steel types like Ferrothorn, Mega Metagross, Skarmory, and Mega Scizor. But above all, this is an amazing lure for Rotom-Wash, which is incredibly irritating in the metagame. This set outspeeds and is almost guarenteed to OHKO Rotom after rocks, and it also deals with annoying stall pokemon such as Quagsire.
Heatran @ Power Herb
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Taunt
- Solar Beam
Run Icy Wind & Choice Specs on Keldeo
There's almost no reason not to run Choice Specs Keldeo. It's one of the most powerful pokemon in the meta, and can break through almost anything. It can evil get a kill on pokemon like Dragonite and Latios by using Icy Wind (not that Dragonite's paticularly threatening in the first place). This set just helps you so much more than the other.
Keldeo @ Choice Specs
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Icy Wind
Run Outrage on Garchomp
It's cool to see someone else using offensive Garchomp, as I feel it's one of the best sweeper lures in the game. Not only can it reliably get up rocks, but it can suprise almost all players, as everyone expects Tank Chomp, not this set. Three ways you could use the set better would be to stop always leading with it, to run Outrage, and to run life orb. It should be led with in games where rocks are important, but you should never treat this thing as a suicide lead. It's great for cleaning up once threats like fairy types and faster dragons have been eliminated, and should be saved. Outrage should be used simply for the power boost, and makes Garchomp more potent as an end-game sweeper. Same thing with Life Orb, sometimes it can make the difference between a 2HKO or a OHKO, and lum berry was really only useful for burns, and pokemon who can burn Garchomp should be removed before it attempts a sweep
Garchomp @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Outrage

Last edited:
Hi! You have a nice team, but it has some issues that im gonna try to fix.

I found some issues with your team that you didn't mention. First of all, you don't have a win conditon, most of your team just deals damage and switches out, the only mon that can work as a win condition on your team is SD Chomp which isn't good since you're using it as a suicide lead. Next problem is SpDef Skarmory, your team is extremely annoyed by this mon, it walls 4 of your mons and you have to rely on Keldeo and Encore M-Zam to beat it.

Belly Drum Azumarill >
Keldeo:
Belly Drum Azumarill looks like a nice mon for your team, it gives you a win condition, something that it was lacking before, and it's still a check to Weavile and another check to M-Zard X. This also gives you a wallbreaker, it works pretty well on your team since you can use it to weaken bulky teams, that way mons like M-Zam have an easier time cleaning late game. A Spread of 92 HP / 252 Atk / 164 Spe with an Adamant Nature is what I recommend, it outspeeds 0 Speed Skarmory and 92 HP gives you an HP number for Sitrus Berry to activate when you use Belly Drum. You don't need Max Speed Azumarill because nothing in your team takes advantage of Rotom-W being gone, most of them run enough speed to outspeed Jolly Azumarill anyways and you need the bulk to check Weavile and Zard-X better. This works pretty well with Healing Wish Latias too.

Specs Magnezone >
Scizor:
Regular Scizor isn't that great in my opinion since it's easily outclassed by M-Scizor. Specs Magnezone supports a lot of members in your team. It takes care of all variants of Skarmory, Ferrothorn and Defensive M-Scizor which were annoying to your team before, your only answer for these mons was Keldeo which can get worn down easily. I chose Specs over Scarf because you already have Landorus as your scarfer and scarf mag didn't do much for your team. I decided to go with Max Speed Modest so that way you can outspeed Rotom-W and M-Venusaur without speed investment and at least speed tie with Jolly Azumarill, it outspeeds Defensive M-Zor too and you don't really need the bulk. It also gives you a nice Volt Turn core with Lando-T.

Defensive Garchomp > Lead Chomp:
With Keldeo out of the team your team struggles with Bisharp and Offensive M-Scizor, Defensive Garchomp is one of the best checks for these mons and a lot of physical attackers like M-Lopunny without Ice Punch, Talonflame and M-Pinsir. Your team appreciates punishing these mons because you get a lot of chip damage so that way mons like Scarf Landorus, M-Zam and Azumarill can revenge kill. You can run enough speed for Jolly Bisharp so that way you don't have to risk a potential flinch with Iron Head if it gets to +2. You can choose between Fire Blast or Toxic as the last move, Fire Blast helps take down Offensive M-Scizor and it gives you another answer to Ferrothorn or Skarmory if you don't always want to rely on Magnezone, Toxic helps vs bulky mons like Hippowdon, Slowbro, Quagsire or Rotom-W since they can be annoying for your team.

Knock Off > Superpower:
This isn't that big of a change, it's just that Knock Off support is always good on every team since it can cripple a lot of mons by getting rid of their items, like a Shed Shell on Skarmory and Leftovers on defensive mons. Superpower doesn't hit much other than Ferrothorn and you already have Magnezone for it.

That's it for my rate, as you can see, with TankChomp on your team you have more reliable answers to physical attackers and bird spam teams (TankChomp + Landorus should be enough). Azumarill can still be annoying but at least now you have ways of revenge kill it with Magnezone and Garchomp should be able to take a +6 Aqua Jet and weaken it a lot. M-Diancie could be a problem but between Azumarill, Landorus and M-Zam you should have enough to play around it. Good luck and I hope you enjoy the team!

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- U-turn
- Knock Off

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 92 HP / 252 Atk / 164 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off
- Belly Drum

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 240 HP / 176 Def / 92 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Toxic / Fire Blast

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magnet Pull
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]

I found some issues with your team that you didn't mention. First of all, you don't have a win conditon, most of your team just deals damage and switches out, the only mon that can work as a win condition on your team is SD Chomp which isn't good since you're using it as a suicide lead. Next problem is SpDef Skarmory, your team is extremely annoyed by this mon, it walls 4 of your mons and you have to rely on Keldeo and Encore M-Zam to beat it.

Belly Drum Azumarill >
Keldeo:
Belly Drum Azumarill looks like a nice mon for your team, it gives you a win condition, something that it was lacking before, and it's still a check to Weavile and another check to M-Zard X. This also gives you a wallbreaker, it works pretty well on your team since you can use it to weaken bulky teams, that way mons like M-Zam have an easier time cleaning late game. A Spread of 92 HP / 252 Atk / 164 Spe with an Adamant Nature is what I recommend, it outspeeds 0 Speed Skarmory and 92 HP gives you an HP number for Sitrus Berry to activate when you use Belly Drum. You don't need Max Speed Azumarill because nothing in your team takes advantage of Rotom-W being gone, most of them run enough speed to outspeed Jolly Azumarill anyways and you need the bulk to check Weavile and Zard-X better. This works pretty well with Healing Wish Latias too.

Specs Magnezone >
Scizor:
Regular Scizor isn't that great in my opinion since it's easily outclassed by M-Scizor. Specs Magnezone supports a lot of members in your team. It takes care of all variants of Skarmory, Ferrothorn and Defensive M-Scizor which were annoying to your team before, your only answer for these mons was Keldeo which can get worn down easily. I chose Specs over Scarf because you already have Landorus as your scarfer and scarf mag didn't do much for your team. I decided to go with Max Speed Modest so that way you can outspeed Rotom-W and M-Venusaur without speed investment and at least speed tie with Jolly Azumarill, it outspeeds Defensive M-Zor too and you don't really need the bulk. It also gives you a nice Volt Turn core with Lando-T.

With Keldeo out of the team your team struggles with Bisharp and Offensive M-Scizor, Defensive Garchomp is one of the best checks for these mons and a lot of physical attackers like M-Lopunny without Ice Punch, Talonflame and M-Pinsir. Your team appreciates punishing these mons because you get a lot of chip damage so that way mons like Scarf Landorus, M-Zam and Azumarill can revenge kill. You can run enough speed for Jolly Bisharp so that way you don't have to risk a potential flinch with Iron Head if it gets to +2. You can choose between Fire Blast or Toxic as the last move, Fire Blast helps take down Offensive M-Scizor and it gives you another answer to Ferrothorn or Skarmory if you don't always want to rely on Magnezone, Toxic helps vs bulky mons like Hippowdon, Slowbro, Quagsire or Rotom-W since they can be annoying for your team.

Knock Off > Superpower:
This isn't that big of a change, it's just that Knock Off support is always good on every team since it can cripple a lot of mons by getting rid of their items, like a Shed Shell on Skarmory and Leftovers on defensive mons. Superpower doesn't hit much other than Ferrothorn and you already have Magnezone for it.

That's it for my rate, as you can see, with TankChomp on your team you have more reliable answers to physical attackers and bird spam teams (TankChomp + Landorus should be enough). Azumarill can still be annoying but at least now you have ways of revenge kill it with Magnezone and Garchomp should be able to take a +6 Aqua Jet and weaken it a lot. M-Diancie could be a problem but between Azumarill, Landorus and M-Zam you should have enough to play around it. Good luck and I hope you enjoy the team!

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- U-turn
- Knock Off

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off
- Belly Drum

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Toxic / Fire Blast

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]
Yeah, I totally forgot to mention it, but you should definetely replace Superpower with Knock Off on Landorus-T. I don't completely agree with the other things he said, but it's up to you on who you want to listen to.

Yo! Nice HO team you have got.

You have provided a threatlist, and hence I'll be working on that mainly. As your team is offensive, I'll try not to change its direction too much.

Here are my suggestions.

Rotom-W > Scizor
Firstly, regular Scizor isn't that good of a mon rn imo. Also, Zam is already a great revenge killer which means that Scizor isn't needed too much. Rotom-W retains the VoltTurn core too that you might like so it doesn't lose too much momentum. It can also be your main check to BirdSpam, Azumarill and Sand. You can consider running TWave>Pain Split and even go fast to outspeed Bisharp. TWave would allow you to check Zard X, and Bisharp is a decent threat to your team so you might consider changing it.

Specs > Expert Belt; Icy Wind > HP Fire (on Keldeo)
I really don't see the point of running Expert Belt. It just compromises Keldeo's power by a lot. Instead just run the Specs set. It's an effective set that is definitely better than its Specs Counterpart.

SpDef Jirachi > Latias
Now that you have no steel, I recommend a SpDef Rachi on your team. The reason I'm choosing SpDef is because it's the only mon on your team that will be able to take Special Fairy and Dragon hits which is really important because you have no other resist. It can also utilize Wish to heal your other mons like Rotom-W. Again, SpDef Rachi doesn't cause you to lose too much momentum, as it can generate some too. Standard set. Choose between U-Turn, Body Slam and Thunder Wave, preferably U-Turn.

Knock Off/Explosion > Superpower (on Lando-T)
I don't think Superpower is really useful. Knock Off is a great utility option, while explosion can be used to boom on those fat mons annoying your team a lot.

Here are the sets:
Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
or
248 HP / 40 Def / 220 Spe
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split / Thunder Wave

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Icy Wind

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 224 SpD / 32 Spe
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- U-Turn / Toxic / Body Slam
- Wish
- Protect

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Knock Off / Explosion
- U-turn

And with that, I'm done with my rate. Hope I helped!

P.S. I'll add pictures when I return home.

I just wanna add that: although my changes might have made your team less HO-ish, it doesn't divert from its main goal. Rotom-W and Rachi are not mons that suck your momentum away, and the roles they perform are not too different from the original roles of the mons I replaced.

Edit 1: typos.
Edit 2: just added some stuff I forgot to add.

Last edited:
Yo! Nice HO team you have got.

You have provided a threatlist, and hence I'll be working on that mainly. As your team is offensive, I'll try not to change its direction too much.

Here are my suggestions.

Rotom-W > Scizor
Firstly, regular Scizor isn't that good of a mon rn imo. Also, Zam is already a great revenge killer which means that Scizor isn't needed too much. Rotom-W retains the VoltTurn core too that you might like. It can also be your main check to BirdSpam, Azumarill and Sand. You can consider running TWave>Pain Split and even go fast to outspeed Bisharp. TWave would allow you to check Zard X, and Bisharp is a decent threat to your team so you might consider changing it.

Specs > Expert Belt; Icy Wind > HP Fire (on Keldeo)
I really don't see the point of running Expert Belt. It just compromises Keldeo's power by a lot. Instead just run the Specs set. It's an effective set that is definitely better than its Specs Counterpart.

SpDef Jirachi > Latias
Now that you have no steel, I recommend a SpDef Rachi on your team. The reason I'm choosing SpDef is because it's the only mon on your team that will be able to take Special Fairy and Dragon hits which is really important because you have no other resist. It can also utilize Wish to heal your other mons like Rotom-W. Again, SpDef Rachi doesn't cause you to lose too much momentum, as it can generate some too. Standard set. Choose between Body Slam and Thunder Wave.

Knock Off/Explosion > Superpower (on Lando-T)
I don't think Superpower is really useful. Knock Off is a great utility option, while explosion can be used to boom on those fat mons annoying your team a lot.

Here are the sets:
Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
or
248 HP / 40 Def / 220 Spe
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split / Thunder Wave

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Icy Wind

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 224 SpD / 32 Spe
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Toxic / Body Slam
- Wish
- Protect

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Knock Off / Explosion
- U-turn

And with that, I'm done with my rate.

P.S. I'll add pictures when I return home.
I don't want to insult your advice or anything, but adding sp def jirachi and Rotom-W makes the team more Balance than hyper offense. And isn't the point of rating teams to improve the team without changing the core focus/playstyle of the team?

Decent team but has many problems but i think its fixable.

Alakazam-mega,i think changing encore to taunt would be very helpful especially since it really helps your stall matchup thats all for alakazam though.

Garchomp,i dont really understand the purpose of it you have latias and landorus all i can possibly think its for is stealth rock i guess,tbh i think it can be swapped for tyranitar (scarf) or if your ok with quagsire works or rotom-wash,if you are willing to change garchomp i suggest making lando stealth rock swords dance/rock stone edge and earthquake and make the item earth plate.

Keldeo,just make this thing specs lol.specs hits very hard and makes nega alakazams sweping much easier plus a much much better matchup vs bulkier teams.If you agree with this make hidden power fire,hidden oower bug to hit slowbro serperior latias or latios.

Scizor,if you change your chomp to tyranitar i highly recommend changing this to excadrill aswell and its a great way to check a +1 charizard if your tyranitar missed a stone edge and landorus is too weak to deal with the charizard.

Thats all for my rmt,hope you enjoyed and i hope it helps your team a lot good luck on the ladder :))) .
Hi and cheers for the Rate but I do disagree with a lot of your changes first of all if I lose Garchomp then I lose rocks. I could make lando-t a Rocks set but lando-t kills a lot of would be threats to my team and is all round a good pokemon. I could try Double dance Lando-t? ( i also hate scarf tyranitar i like band but scarf not a fan ) As for Keldeo yeah i agree i like the ability to chose moves but specs is just so good. Changing to Tytar and Exca also makes my team very weak to Azumarill so im not sure about your changes but i might give them a go in the future.

Last edited:

Belly Drum Azumarill >
Keldeo:

Specs Magnezone >
Scizor:

Knock Off > Superpower:

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- U-turn
- Knock Off

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off
- Belly Drum

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Toxic / Fire Blast

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]
Yo thank you for the rate but sadly I do not agree with a few of ur changes. First Specs Magnezone is deadweight against certain teams and I do not like that.

secondly I really like the garchomp i am runnning i do see that tank chomp would be a good mon however i like the surprise factor my garchomp gives. it normally gets up rocks or kills 1-2 pokemon.

Last of all i am not sure on Azumarill but i am loving keldeo rn so might change in the future but keldeo NEVER feels like deadweight. i do agree i do not have a win condition and i am looking for one but atm i am not sure it is azumarill

Before I start, a short lesson on Hyper Offense.
"Generally in HO, checked Pokémon are sacked rather than having the player switch out, and the reason for that is because absolute constant pressure is necessary for the playstyle to work. HO teams should be designed around this."
With that in mind, Scarfed Landorus-T destroys 3/4 of the pokemon you have a problem with. Scarfed Landorus-T is very valuable to your team. Many of the pokemon on your team are weak to Charizard Megas & Talonflame, but that's why Landorus-T is so valuable. It needs to be kept alive when pokemon like that are on the field so it can check them. Remember that.
With that in mind, let me start with my first point: On Hyper Offense, Hazard Removal isn't usually nessessary.
Unless you're running a hazard-weak pokemon such as Talonflame or Mega Pinsr, you shouldn't normally need a hazard remover. Latias is decently strong, but not nearly powerful enough. Another problem you have trouble breaking through pokemon like Latios, Gliscor, ect.
I would reccomend Swapping Latias for Weavile
Weavile and M-Alakazam go hand in hand. They're both fast sweepers, but they have very good synnergy due to their individual offensive coverage. Weavile will help revenge kill pokemon like Latios, Starmie, Mega Metagross, Gengar, ect. I'm running pursuit on this set in order to further help you take down Psychic types, although it requires a fair ammount of prediction on your part.
Weavile @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Pursuit
Now, let's talk about that Scizor. Non-mega scizor is not the most useful pokemon in the meta right now. It misses out on many kills with out Swords Dance, and it's only real niche is U-Turn, which isn't nessessary on an offensive team. It's only niche on your team was as a fairy-killer, which is an important niche. But I swapped it with something that can also deal with Ferrothorn, Scizor, Quagsire, and Rotom-W pokemon you have quite a bit of trouble breaking through.
I would reccomed replacing Scizor with Solar Beam Heatran
Why this exact pokemon? Well, for one thing, it's one of the best fairy-killers in the game. Even without a steel move, it 4x resists their STAB moves, can stop pokemon like Clefable from setting up with Taunt, and trap-kill them with Magma Storm. This set also helps you break through steel types like Ferrothorn, Mega Metagross, Skarmory, and Mega Scizor. But above all, this is an amazing lure for Rotom-Wash, which is incredibly irritating in the metagame. This set outspeeds and is almost guarenteed to OHKO Rotom after rocks, and it also deals with annoying stall pokemon such as Quagsire.
Heatran @ Power Herb
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Taunt
- Solar Beam
Run Icy Wind & Choice Specs on Keldeo
There's almost no reason not to run Choice Specs Keldeo. It's one of the most powerful pokemon in the meta, and can break through almost anything. It can evil get a kill on pokemon like Dragonite and Latios by using Icy Wind (not that Dragonite's paticularly threatening in the first place). This set just helps you so much more than the other.
Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Icy Wind
Run Outrage on Garchomp
It's cool to see someone else using offensive Garchomp, as I feel it's one of the best sweeper lures in the game. Not only can it reliably get up rocks, but it can suprise almost all players, as everyone expects Tank Chomp, not this set. Three ways you could use the set better would be to stop always leading with it, to run Outrage, and to run life orb. It should be led with in games where rocks are important, but you should never treat this thing as a suicide lead. It's great for cleaning up once threats like fairy types and faster dragons have been eliminated, and should be saved. Outrage should be used simply for the power boost, and makes Garchomp more potent as an end-game sweeper. Same thing with Life Orb, sometimes it can make the difference between a 2HKO or a OHKO, and lum berry was really only useful for burns, and pokemon who can burn Garchomp should be removed before it attempts a sweep
Garchomp @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Outrage
I like your ideas and switches a lot you looked at my team and it's weaknesses and dealt with them.

Must say i am no fan of Heatran but i see merit in your decision and it looks a good fit.

Outrage on Garchomp.. im never sure on this move i always find i need slightly more damage on my garchomp but outrage just gets him killed. i will give it a shot though

Weavile does seem like a very good adition to the team i was questioning latiases uses and weavile looks like a good shout. cheers bro!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)