Hyper Offensive Pokemon!!!!

This is my first ever OU team!
I am new to Smogon, but I am not an inexperienced pokemon trainer.
Well,enough talk i shall show you my OU team.Enjoy!

Espeon (F) @ Light Clay
Trait: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 Spd / 252def /4 HP or 252HP/252spd/4sp.def
Serious Nature
- Light Screen
- Baton Pass
- Calm Mind
- Reflect
My not so much trusted lead.It is quite fragile in its defences, but it is a good sp.attacker.I am chosing this as my lead because I have tried other leads but they havent worked well enough.Calm Mind is to power up my only sp.sweeper,Jolteon,with Baton Pass.

Dragonite @ Leftovers
Trait: Multiscale
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Adamant Nature
- Fire Punch
- ExtremeSpeed
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
My 2nd most trusted sweeper.Its wide range of moves come in handy.Fire Punch is for coverage,and Dragon Claw for STAB.Earthquake is just useful.
And then Extremespeed for faster pokemon and finishing off.Multiscale is EPIC when trying to face off with super effective pokemon.
Gyarados @ Focus Sash
Trait: Moxie
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang
My most trusted sweeper.DD is a move i dont often use bacaase of gyarados's fragility.Earthquake is for coverage, Waterfall is for STAB and Ice Fang is just useful.

Kyurem-Black @ Power Herb
Trait: Teravolt
EVs: 128 Def / 252 HP / 2 Atk / 128 SDef
Serious Nature
- Fusion Bolt
- Dragon Claw
- Earth Power
- Freeze Shock
Getting bored,eh? Well here is another sweeper.Freeze Shock is for STAB and for amazing power,and moves in one turn because of the epic Power Herb.Dragon Claw for Stab and the rest of the moves just come in handy.

Arcanine @ Air Balloon
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- ExtremeSpeed
- Wild Charge
- Flare Blitz
- Close Combat
Still bored? Well this is my last PHYSICAL sweeper.Close combat is handy if opponent has a rain team and other times too.Wild Charge for coverage,Extremespeed for good priorityFlar BLitz for STAB.

Jolteon @ Focus Sash
Trait: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Water]
- Volt Switch
- Shadow Ball
THE END.
Actually just one last pokemon.My only Special sweeper.Shadow Ball is useful a lot of times,like when battling Thunderus.Thunderbolt for STAB,Volt Switch for if i need to retreat against Steel types.HP Water for coverage.

I would like it if you could give me suggestions,movesets,team help,and improvements.I hope you enjoyed my team!!!!!

Governess

A Beautiful Blossom Waiting to Bloom
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Welcome to Smogon! I have a few things.

**Make sure your summary of your teammates is a little longer. You don't want your thread locked due to a short summary.**

-Espeon has too many EV's on its set; it should be 252 HP, 4 Def, and 252 Spe. The HP helps give Espeon extra bulk, speed to get the Screens up, and defense for priority attacks. Also, never use any of the neutral natures, such as Serious or Quirky. They are useless in the metagame. Use Timid for Espeon.

-Your team has a horrible weakness to SR, and Landorus. Landorus can come in and completely wreck your team with EdgeQuake, due to its high speed and power attack. To fix that, I suggest Life Orb Starmie to replace Arcanine. Arcanie doesn't help your team much, and you have enough physical attackers. Here is the recommended set for Starmie:

Starmie @ Life Orb
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Hydro Pump / Surf
- Thunderbolt
- Rapid Spin

This set will help rid of the Stealth Rock weakness, and handle Landorus. Most of your team gets defeated by Landorus; Starmie will be able to go in and take care of it. It gives Starmie variety, power with Life Orb, and Rapid Spin.

-Also, your team lacks a Scarfer, which is vitally important in teams like yours, to revenge kill most of the metagame. I suggest have a Kyurem-B Scarf set. Power Herb is pretty useless to this metagame; it wastes an item slot; moves like Freeze Shock, Fly, Dive, etc, shouldn't be used in the metagame. Here is the set I recommend:

Kyurem-Black @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Teravolt
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 SAtk
Naughty Nature
- Fusion Bolt
- Outrage
- Ice Beam / Earth Power
- Dragon Claw
Kyurem-B makes a great Scarfer with its unmatched power, and good speed. Fusion Bolt/Outrage as STAB, Dragon Claw if you don't wish to be locked onto Outrage. Ice Beam and Earth Power are your preferences; Ice Beam for a second STAB, or Earth Power with more coverage. Naughty nature for more power.

-For Jolteon, Signal Beam > Shadow Ball, as Signal Beam can take Psychic and Dark Types, while Shadow Ball doesn't give much coverage.

-Finally, I'd suggest a Dragon Dance Dragonite Set to your Dragonite. Having it all attack moves with Leftovers doesn't let Dragonite show it's true power and potential. Also, with Multiscale, (par SR isn't up) you have a free round to set up. On your set, change EarthQuake to Dragon Dance, and consider Lum Berry, which aids in Dragonite's setup, due to removing any Toxic or Paralysis status on D-nite that prevents it from sweeping.

Arcanine -> Life Orb Starmie
Kyurem -> Choice Scarf Set
Dragonite -> Change EQ to Dragon Dance
Espeon -> EV / Nature change, to 252 Spe, 252 HP, 4 Def. Timid Nature.

Hopefully I was of aid to you, and welcome to Smogon! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)